Schumer failed to get 60 votes again

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Senate Democrats’ effort to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law failed Wednesday.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in remarks on the floor that "unelected judges" in a "courtroom across the street" should not send "women's rights back to the Stone Age."
Senate Minority Whip John Thune (R-SD) said in remarks on the Senate floor that the bill is “extreme” and criticized Democrats for holding another vote “mere weeks after it was defeated in the Senate.”
“But I guess when the abortion lobby calls, our Democrat colleagues come running,” Thune said.

Comment:
The Senate is divided on the abortion issue at about 50/50 just like the public is.
Schumer and his pack of far-left extremist Democrats are hyping this issue for the Nov. election.
The Democrats are on the edge of society.
The Republicans represent the mainstream of our society.
Hopefully the Nov. election will bring things back into balance.

I love this "unelected judges". He adores unelected judges when the go his way, then hates them when they don't. Typical bureaucratic corrupt hack stirring up his ignorant hateful pawns.

Senate Democrats’ effort to codify Roe v. Wade into federal law failed Wednesday.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in remarks on the floor that "unelected judges" in a "courtroom across the street" should not send "women's rights back to the Stone Age."
Senate Minority Whip John Thune (R-SD) said in remarks on the Senate floor that the bill is “extreme” and criticized Democrats for holding another vote “mere weeks after it was defeated in the Senate.”
“But I guess when the abortion lobby calls, our Democrat colleagues come running,” Thune said.

Comment:
The Senate is divided on the abortion issue at about 50/50 just like the public is.
Schumer and his pack of far-left extremist Democrats are hyping this issue for the Nov. election.
The Democrats are on the edge of society.
The Republicans represent the mainstream of our society.
Hopefully the Nov. election will bring things back into balance.

DemoKKKrats are a death cult.

Looks like the GOP is calculating that this isn't a high enough priority for voters to sting the party in November.

Pretty decent chance that they're right.

You shouldn't have started publicly taking pleasure in aborting children. That's why the SCOTUS had to act.

The world watched, and recoiled in disgust, at your fellow leftists gobbling abortion pills and laughing on the courthouse steps.

We were sickened by one leftist after another going on TV to proclaim they were "proud", "excited", and "happy" about their abortions.

The SCOTUS stepped up to confront evil.

You shouldn't have started publicly taking pleasure in aborting children. That's why the SCOTUS had to act.

The world watched, and recoiled in disgust, at your fellow leftists gobbling abortion pills and laughing on the courthouse steps.

We were sickened by one leftist after another going on TV to proclaim they were "proud", "excited", and "happy" about their abortions.

Don't paint everyone with the same brush....I'm more right-leaning than most but I'm also pro-choice as I see the utility in abortion.....It's not like there is a shortage of people, just ones with some sense.

That said I'm just like millions of other ho-hum pro-choice folks that think that the Mississippi Compromise is a good one.....Abortion needs the guard rails.

what the hell???

in the stone age is when people most aborted or killed (after birth) their children... assuming we humans go back that far in history? I don't know exactly what the ass**** means by Stone age...

but in any case... that guy is possessed

we knew that...

people need to do that.. the ones in power need to use their power against the evil.

Do they think it will just go away on its own or something? Some of the R party seem to think that or worse, they don't really care... Romney is probably there just to collect a big paycheck and continue to be a big wig w/ a name.... disgusting... I think he has a crush on Cheney

Forum List

Back