Schumer attacks DeSantis on Russia: I wonder what he wouldve thought if he was around in the 30s. we know what happens when you dont stand up to thugs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
On the day Russian aircraft forced down a US drone—disgusting to hear some on the hard right excuse Putin Gov DeSantis said defending Ukraine, opposing Putin isn't a vital national interest What would he have thought if he were around in the 30s? It's un-American, undemocratic

Last edited:
The more this lying POS Schumer calls out Trump or DeSantis the more popular they both get...

The Democratic party has definitely chosen to be the pro-war party. There's no ambiguity left to claim on that!

Now, will the American people buy into Schumer's claim that Putin is the modern day Hitler?

Somehow the extreme right he refers to has to become the rational part of their party. They can't claim the antiwar high ground with people like Marjorie barking at the cameras.

Their first job is to start to unwind the propaganda barrage of hate against Putin. Both me and Concerned American so far, understand that Putin is Russia's tough leader who is undesirable to US interests.

How many others are there so far who can rise above the US brainwashing?

Must be said: The pushback from certain corners of the GOP against DeSantis’s weak Ukraine position has been swift, severe, and widespread. Senators, members of Congress, even Fox News hosts have quickly come out and hammered him for it. Good.

Kind of like when Obama let Russia get away with the Crimea annexation and Donbas occupation in 2014 that started all this?

The more this lying POS Schumer calls out Trump or DeSantis the more popular they both get...
I got that same impression. He can't disguise the fact that his party is the pro-war party now, and he can't disguise the fact either that he's closely attached to the warring ME apartheid regime.

I got that same impression. He can't disguise the fact that his party is the pro-war party now, and he can't disguise the fact either that he's closely attached to the warring ME apartheid regime.
The American left would rather get WW3 going than lose power.... they are sick and power mad....

Kind of like when Obama let Russia get away with the Crimea annexation and Donbas occupation in 2014 that started all this?
You need to think about how you can amend your talking points to make them fit with the antiwar side.
If you don't understand, ask a friend.

The American left would rather get WW3 going than lose power.... they are sick and power mad....
The message is leaking out to the American people. The thing about Schumer's little speech is that it was the exact opposite of the truth, and that could actually reveal the truth.

Besides being acceptable to only the lowbrows of his own party.

I think we're looking at the possibility that the war and it's perils could be the 24 election issue.

That's the correct talking point and it could be the one that determines the outcome of the election.

Even if it's hard to imagine how the war can continue for that long?

Thanks. (I don't do the emoticons)

On the day Russian aircraft forced down a US drone—disgusting to hear some on the hard right excuse Putin Gov DeSantis said defending Ukraine, opposing Putin isn't a vital national interest What would he have thought if he were around in the 30s? It's un-American, undemocratic

Tell Chucky if we stood up to thugs we would not have an illegitimate president.

Tell Chucky if we stood up to thugs we would not have an illegitimate president.
Welcome to the antiwar side! If you can keep your head together I'm going to try to help you become rational and worth our time to acknowledge.

More liberal brainwashing and misinformation. The current situation is NOTHING at all like the 1930's. That nonsense might sell to the ignorant, but one would expect an alleged leader to be above such things. How very sad.

More liberal brainwashing and misinformation. The current situation is NOTHING at all like the 1930's. That nonsense might sell to the ignorant, but one would expect an alleged leader to be above such things. How very sad.
No, it's not like the 1930's and it's not like the propaganda that told the American people that the dominoes would fall in the 70's either.

The antiwar groundswell at least now has a base from which to grow.

Schumer lying about "thugs" while his mouth is full of communist Chinese dick.

Forum List

Back