Schools sued for banning long hair

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its not just a Texas thing. All over the world school administrators believe that they can act like God Almighty when they should be concentrating on teaching.
And now public funds and time will be diverted to defend something that an idiot thought was a good idea.

This was settled in the US back in the early 70’s. Hopefully the kid learns that his choices open and close opportunity down the road.

Well, its dangerous around table saws and drills.

I like longish hair on men.
I have had long hair since I was in third grade which would be around 1969,, the only time I did not was during my time in the army, I worked around machinery for forty years and never once did I have problem with my long hair, I am sixty and still have long blonde hair and it is no problem.

I have had long hair since I was in third grade which would be around 1969,, the only time I did not was during my time in the army, I worked around machinery for forty years and never once did I have problem with my long hair, I am sixty and still have long blonde hair and it is no problem.

There have been accounts of machines catching long hair and snatching people bald or nearly so. I always wore a cap to contain my pony tail.

There have been accounts of machines catching long hair and snatching people bald or nearly so. I always wore a cap to contain my pony tail.
I don't wear it loose when working like most people don't in my business wearing jewelry and watches was a bigger danger than hair.

Its not just a Texas thing. All over the world school administrators believe that they can act like God Almighty when they should be concentrating on teaching.
And now public funds and time will be diverted to defend something that an idiot thought was a good idea.
And this affects you how?

Houston is a Democrat controlled city in Texas.....so if the school board there bans long hair....these are the same people who wanted to teach CRT to kids. This is just Democrats pushing people around like they always do. Most schools are run by Democrats anyway.

All over the world school administrators believe that they can act like God Almighty when they should be concentrating on teaching.

BlueHand.jpg
THIS coming from a guy who just got done saying on another thread that it is his right to force advertisers to be scared away from supporting a platform they like so to put it out of business because it doesn't suit HIM is now objecting to a school district telling others how to wear their hair?

THAT Sir, is mental ILLNESS. :asshole:

If schools can ban the United States flag, they can ban long hair. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

View attachment 555738 THIS coming from a guy who just got done saying on another thread that it is his right to force advertisers to be scared away from supporting a platform they like so to put it out of business because it doesn't suit HIM is now objecting to a school district telling others how to wear their hair?

THAT Sir, is mental ILLNESS. :asshole:
Why do you ie like this ? You turn good investment advice that I gave you into something political . For shame.

Forum List

Back