School Crossword’s Definition of ‘Conservatism’ Outrages Mom!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfSrerf3IoY]Yet another Obama indoctrination video of kids from Sand Hill Elementary School in Asheville, NC - YouTube[/ame]

Looks like we have found WJ's signature issue.

Nice videos you have found. Got any more?
Plenty more.....You asked for examples, you're now getting them, sooooooooo?

I am not impressed. You can find "examples" all you want. There is no conspiracy to indoctrinate students in public schools.
I'm not surprised.....It just goes to show you're a typical ignorant liberal......Nothing new.

It doesn't get anymore bizarre than this....But then, liberals are bizarre, so, it comes as no surprise that they would force school kids to participate in this shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99tr4mxdavg]No One's as Irish as Barack Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Every day for the first 9 or 10 years of my schooling, I and my fellow students were lead in the Pledge of Allegiance AND read some verse from the Bible

That is INDOCTRINATION, folks.

Now how many of you would like to see that indoctrination reintroduced into public schools?

I am sure you can demonstrate that public schools are indoctrinating children to be communists.

Schools are not indoctrinating children to be communists.

Teachers are going out of their way to convince students on left-wing opinions and agendas, on a wide-ranging basis, from a very early age through college, from coast to coast. At just about every opportunity. This just one example in myriad examples.

And I don't have a need to try to "demonstrate" anything to you, since you'll deny the validity of any evidence that you don't like, automatically, regardless. No reason to burn the time or effort. Fortunately, I'm not as dumb as I look, and that's saying something.

Yes. It is much easier to win debates and present oneself as an authority on a subject if no need to demonstrate anything exists.

Please....prove to me that teachers are going out of their way to convince students on left wing opinions and agendas. But before you do, please play the devil's advocate and see if you can find examples of teachers going out of their way to convince students on right wing opinions and agendas.

From a very early age...through college....at every opportunity.

Please. You said it. Can you support it?

"Win debates"? I have no interest in "winning" debates here. There is no scoreboard, so a "win" is subjective and irrelevant. I have noticed that many of you like to taunt others by saying you somehow "won" a debate, which really doesn't make much sense to me. Plus, I just don't care enough.

"Authority"? I'm not an "authority", as if a person can have a Masters in What Happens in Schools or something. My opinion is based on a great deal of evidence and observation, both from inside my own home (with my kids) and clear, obvious and demonstrable examples from pretty much all over.

"Prove to me"? That's entirely impossible, since (as I've already mentioned) there is no amount of evidence that will make you admit something is true. You will simply say "that's not good enough". WJ has provided evidence and you have dismissed it all, just as I said you would. You're not going to admit it, no matter what, so burning effort on this would be an abject waste of time. And candidly, it's a little insulting that you think I would fall for this. Yet, you continue to play this game with me.

And this is a vivid example of why I don't get too deeply involved in debates with partisan ideologues. It's simply not an intellectually honest discussion, since you can simply deny anything. To pretend this isn't happening from grade school through (and especially) college, holy crap, is either extreme denial or some kind of game.

Not my thing.

Last edited:

Teachers are going out of their way to convince students on left-wing opinions and agendas, on a wide-ranging basis, from a very early age through college, from coast to coast. At just about every opportunity. This just one example in myriad examples.

And I don't have a need to try to "demonstrate" anything to you, since you'll deny the validity of any evidence that you don't like, automatically, regardless. No reason to burn the time or effort. Fortunately, I'm not as dumb as I look, and that's saying something.

Yes. It is much easier to win debates and present oneself as an authority on a subject if no need to demonstrate anything exists.

Please....prove to me that teachers are going out of their way to convince students on left wing opinions and agendas. But before you do, please play the devil's advocate and see if you can find examples of teachers going out of their way to convince students on right wing opinions and agendas.

"Win debates"? I have no interest in "winning" debates here. There is no scoreboard, so a "win" is subjective and irrelevant. I have noticed that many of you like to taunt others by saying you somehow "won" a debate, which really doesn't make much sense to me. Plus, I just don't care enough.

"Authority"? I'm not an "authority", as if a person can have a Masters in What Happens in Schools or something. My opinion is based on a great deal of evidence and observation, both from inside my own home (with my kids) and clear, obvious and demonstrable examples from pretty much all over.

"Prove to me"? That's entirely impossible, since (as I've already mentioned) there is no amount of evidence that will make you admit something is true. You will simply say "that's not good enough". WJ has provided evidence and you have dismissed it all, just as I said you would. You're not going to admit it, no matter what, so burning effort on this would be an abject waste of time. And candidly, it's a little insulting that you think I would fall for this. Yet, you continue to play this game with me.

And this is a vivid example of why I don't get too deeply involved in debates with partisan ideologues. It's simply not an intellectually honest discussion, since you can simply deny anything. To pretend this isn't happening from grade school through (and especially) college, holy crap, is either extreme denial or some kind of game.

Not my thing.

there is no amount of evidence that will make you admit something is true. You will simply say "that's not good enough".

Bullshit.

Indoctrination does not happen in college. College age students are independent thinkers. You said they start them young....and now you say indoctrination happens ESPECIALLY in college.

Just bullshit.

Last edited:

Not my thing.

Thing is, I could go on for hours posting these examples. They are all over youtube and the net, and it's happening in public schools all over this country......LL sees it, but he will NEVER admit to what's going on.

Oh well, our daughters are in private school, actually getting a solid education.....Unlike so many of their friends who are wallowing in mediocrity while attending public school.....The difference is night and day.

Last edited:

Not my thing.

there is no amount of evidence that will make you admit something is true. You will simply say "that's not good enough".

Bullshit.

Indoctrination does not happen in college. College age students are independent thinkers. You said they start them young....and now you say indoctrination happens ESPECIALLY in college.

Just bullshit.

This shows how dishonest you are

Tamra Varebrook’s 8th-grade daughter came home recently with an assignment on liberalism versus conservatism that shocked and angered her because of how it characterized one of the political ideologies.
It's not about college aged students.

Not my thing.

Thing is, I could go on for hours posting these examples. They are all over youtube and the net, and it's happening in public schools all over this country......LL sees it, but he will NEVER admit to what's going on.

Oh well, our daughters are in private school, actually getting a solid education.....Unlike so many of their friends who are wallowing in mediocrity while attending public school.....The difference is night and day.

I will never admit what? That the are some teachers out there who have strong opinions and express these opinions in classrooms?

I admit that. What I do not accept...and what you have not proven...is that ther is some kind of planned indoctrination of students taking place in our public schools....and that it is all leaning left.

That is the second time that you mentioned the wonderful education that your kids are getting in their private school. Do you think the teachers there are not expressing their opinions in class? My daughter has an ultra conservative US Government teacher right now. Is she being indoctrinated?

There is no way that your kids are better educated than mine....and they have gone and go to public schools. The difference is not night and day. Your daughters probably have stupid friends. You might want to get more involved with who they are hanging around with.

Forum List

Back