School Crossword’s Definition of ‘Conservatism’ Outrages Mom!

Outrageous! You think those kids will ever recover?

Not if they continue as students in the public school system.

Mine have done just fine. My daughter's current US Government teacher is a card-carrying nutter. I welcome that. She should hear all points of view.

Well you are on the same agenda as Obama and they are brain washing your children the way you want . Bashing the conservative way of life instead of telling the truth about both sides

Just more examples of the brain washing of our children by the Liberals who run the schools.

Schools were constitutionally a responsibility of state governments and still are. State governments in turn allowed local communities to run the local schools. Most school districts have an elected board of education in charge and I doubt that all elected school district boards of education are liberal, in fact, I would suspect many are conservative.

School boards are very conservative here. The teachers.....being highly educated....trend liberal, of course. But he assholes on the school board are certified nutters.

School boards are very conservative here. The teachers.....being highly educated....trend liberal, of course. But he assholes on the school board are certified nutters.

Well ... they trend liberal. You got that part right at least.

If you ever wondered why so many college students are going nuts and killing people, stuff like this pretty much explains it.

Our universities are breeding hatred for others who aren't in the PC crowd. So much hatred it's spilling out into the streets.

Just goes to show that you can have tons of education and not have one ounce of common sense.. Case in point liberal teachers who suspend children who eat poptarts of a gun but looks more like Idaho to me

Forum List

Back