School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
You know what many of those cases have in common? Failures of government agencies to prevent those gun sales. Several shooters were ruled incompetent to stand trial, despite treatment that should have flagged on the b/g check.

What laws do you propose that will force the government to adhere to their own laws and regulations?
Sadly in many of these cases fully enforcing existing laws would have prevented the shooters from legally possessing or buying a firearm.

Additionally less than 3% of those who fail a background check are ever investigated for having attempted to purchase a firearm in spite of being ineligible which is itself a crime worthy of 2 years in a federal hoosegow.

Stamp your feet and pout all you want, kid. You're not entitled to my time.
1653976513943.png

All you're doing is helping him derail the thread.

* Did they ever figure out which teacher propped tge door open, the one the shooter came in, and why?
That's the most important question in the entire incident and I have yet to see it answered.

If I were that teacher I'd already be out of Uvalde assuming I could even live with myself after what I'd done.

You're a wingnut.
A real "academic curriculum" doesn't include stupid shit like CRT, tranny shit, or 1619 Project "fake history"
This thread is all about school safety, do keep up.

CRT has never been taught in grade schools dumbass. It's a law School elective.

CRT has never been taught in grade schools dumbass. It's a law School elective.

LIAR.

LIAR.

You & the nut cases that wrote those articles should learn what CRT is before you start blathering:

This will not help the cause. You are talking about holding people who have very little power to do the things you say need done criminally liable for not doing them. All you will do is ensure nobody ever runs for school board and they will sit empty. It is already a thankless job where you can do nothing right and you only hear about the bad things

No idea what you're talking about or what I was referring to since you cut that out and you didn't tell me. Apparently to find out you want me to search old posts and find what I was talking about in that quote.

Pass

Odd. I was replying to a stupid post, too. It went:

"Those that support the 2A and thus registered as a supporter and gun owner, foots the yearly bill for gun incidents, compensation, the cost to install security across the country and the upkeep of that."

Stupid as hell, innit?
It was a stupid idea because it fits in with the stupid gun nuts, stupid

But hopefully, as time goes on, common sense will prevail and the second will be repealed and maybe replaced with a more contemporary alternative, if at all.
There is no common sense or any other kind of sense in repealing the 2nd Amendment.

That would launch the greatest rise in violent crime in the US in it's history.

The weak, disabled, women and children would be the softest targets and the most frequent victims of violent crime because nobody would have a reasonable chance of stopping them.

She left the damned door propped open allowing him to get inside.
Apparently, she didn’t. The cops initially claimed she left it propped open with a rock. False. They today acknowledged that she pulled it shut but that it failed to automatically lock. Defective door locking mechanism is tragic and a ton more believable than the notion that a teacher would prop open a door under those circumstances.

Apparently, she didn’t. The cops initially claimed she left it propped open with a rock. False. They today acknowledged that she pulled it shut but that it failed to automatically lock. Defective door locking mechanism is tragic and a ton more believable than the notion that a teacher would prop open a door under those circumstances.
Until forensics are done on the door repeating a failure to lock I'll remain a skeptic but yes as of today that's the new story being peddled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back