Schiff attacks Hur

Schiff wants to force Hur to back down on telling the truth.

Schiff, who had to pay $16 million of our money to parents of a child he molested, is trying to force Hur to reverse himself on saying Biden is a Demented old fuck who is too incompetent to stand trial.

The funny thing is, Schiff is trying to argue against the very thing that 75% of Democrats know is the truth.

Schiff hangs out with other creeps

adamschiffcreepycreep.jpg

California Democratic chairman resigns amid misconduct probe

Nov 30, 2018 · Eric Bauman’s resignation came less than a week after he first faced public accusations of sexual misconduct, although the party received at least one report of …

Ed Buck, Former Democratic Donor, Sentenced To 30 Years For …

Apr 15, 2022 · Ed Buck, the former Democratic donor who was found guilty of injecting young Black men with methamphetamine, has been sentenced to 30 years in federal prison.The 67-year-old is convicted of targeting Black men who were experiencing homelessness, addiction and poverty, ABC 7 reports.Prosecutors said he would take them …

West Hollywood Mayor John Duran Accused of Sexual …

February 05 2019 7:58 PM EST. John Duran, the mayor of West Hollywood, has been accused of sexual harassment and misconduct. Three former and current members of the Gay Men's Chorus of Los...

Last edited:
Hur was ordered not to refer charges to the DOJ, so he made up some lame excuse not to.

Simple as that.

Hur is mostly honest, but has been threatened not to be completely honest.
I don't normally respond to you, but that was weak even for you.

Why would Hur obey any command from the DoJ to indict or not indict? Meaning no racial comment, but John Yoo wrote memos justifying torture under W, the DoJ referred him for discipline, but he skated on that, and he's still a law professor at Berkley. And supposedly liberals don't run Berkley.

I mean McCabe lost a job, but he's doing just fine, I assume.

It's a bipartisan circuling of wagons

On Tuesday, Special Counsel Robert Hur testified.

In the hearing, California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff took aim at Hur for creating a “political firestorm” with his report, which raised serious questions about Biden’s memory.

Predictably, Schiff threw a fit about Hur’s details about Biden’s failing memory, which could jeopardize the president winning reelection. In his opening questions, Schiff claimed that Hur intentionally tried to “disparage” Biden and that he made a “generalized statement” about Biden’s memory.

“Congressman, I could have written my report, theoretically, in a way that omitted references to the president’s memory but that would have been an incomplete and improper report,” Hur responded.

“You could have written your report with comments about his specific recollection as to documents, a set of documents, but you chose a general, pejorative reference to the president. You understood when you made that decision…that you would ignite a political firestorm with that language, didn’t you?” Schiff claimed.

Hur responded that politics did not play a role in his report.

Schiff “What you did write was deeply prejudicial for the interest of the president and you say it wasn’t political and yet you must have understood the impact of your words…

Comment:
Hur just telling the truth about Biden.
Biden has dementia.
Biden lies all of the time.
Biden broke the espionage act law.
Schiff is a typical Radical Left Lying Democrat Politician.
Schiff is attempting to sell the lie that Biden is competent and innocent.
But the Voters know the truth about Biden.
Seems you missed the part where Hur said Biden appeared to have a photographic understanding and recall (timestamp 2:33)

It is odd hur used that language in light of...

“You said to President Biden, ‘You appear to have a photographic understanding and recall of the House,’” Swalwell said. “Did you say that to President Biden?”

Hur conceded that “those words do appear on Page 47 of the transcript.”

Swalwell pressed further.

“‘Photographic’ is what you said, is that right?” he asked.

“That word does appear on Page 47 of the transcript,” Hur responded.

“Never appeared in your report, though. Is that correct? The word ‘photographic’?” Swalwell asked.

“It does not appear in my report,” Hur said.
Seems like only his findings appeared in his report, sarcastic comments making a joke do not.

schitt is a boy toucher and a congenital liar.... in other words, the consummate Dim. He's the president of the Ed Buck Fan Club where killing homeless gay black men was the initiation. The soulless fuck paid the parents of a teenage boy $700K for undisclosed reasons... of course the money came out of a congressional slush fund set up for depraved subhumans like that one....

adam schitt epstien island.jpg

I don't normally respond to you, but that was weak even for you.

Why would Hur obey any command from the DoJ to indict or not indict? Meaning no racial comment, but John Yoo wrote memos justifying torture under W, the DoJ referred him for discipline, but he skated on that, and he's still a law professor at Berkley. And supposedly liberals don't run Berkley.

I mean McCabe lost a job, but he's doing just fine, I assume.

It's a bipartisan circuling of wagons
Weak only because you don't agree.
But my beliefs are based on precedence and on logic.
The Biden Adm has been caught bribing and blackmailing people, yet you think they wouldn't attempt to do it here?
Biden has had people locked up for trespassing and they're still in prison 3.5 years after the incident.
There are tremendous forces being brought to bare on people, so it's only common-sense that when a Special Prosecutor refuses to press charges (even though he admits that a crime took place) being old and senile isn't a valid excuse. Especially when the criminal is the president.

There is no evidence that Joe Biden has dementia - NONE.

Third, as discussed to some extent above, Mr. Biden will likely present himself to the jury, as he did during his interview with our office, as a sympathetic, well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. While he is and must be accountable for his actions-he is, after all, the President of the United States-based on our direct observations of him, Mr. Biden is someone for whom many jurors will want to search for reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury they should convict him by then a former president who will be at least well into his eighties-of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden's memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended ("if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?"), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began ("in 2009, am I still Vice President?").839 He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.840 And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him.

Last edited:
By Byron York

BIDEN’S MEMORY: THE PROBLEM THAT WON’T GO AWAY. Just four days ago, after the State of the Union address, Democrats were exultant in the belief that 81-year-old President Joe Biden, with a high-volume, one-hour-plus speech, had put to bed the question of whether he has the mental sharpness to serve a second term in the White House. Now, some of those same people are angrily denouncing congressional testimony that revives the Biden competency question.

The testimony was from Robert Hur, the special counsel who concluded that Biden illegally mishandled classified information. Hur testified before the Republican-controlled House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday. The testimony focused on two issues.

The first, and most important, was whether Biden willfully retained classified information when he was out of office. The answer is yes, although Hur was careful to note that, for a variety of reasons, including the state of Biden’s memory, he, Hur, did not have enough evidence to convince a jury of that. In addition, the question is moot at the moment because Biden is president of the United States and it is long-standing Justice Department policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted. But the thing to remember is that Biden mishandled classified information, repeatedly, extensively, and in a variety of locations. If you think that is similar in principle to what was done by a certain former president, you’re right.

The second issue was the age question. As Wednesday began, it was clear Democrats and their allies in the media were furious with Hur for bringing it up in his report, made public on Feb. 8, and then even more furious with Republicans for bringing it up again now. Early Wednesday morning, MSNBC’s Morning Joe lit into Hur, charging that Hur was a craven hack trying to curry favor with former President Donald Trump. The whole crew seemed to believe that the State of the Union address had proven for all time that Biden is sharp and energetic and that anyone who maintains that Biden’s age is still a problem is probably a craven hack trying to curry favor with Trump. Previewing the hearing, Morning Joe contributor Eugene Robinson said of Hur, “Is he going to go deeper into this sort of fantasy world that he created in the report?”

A number of other news organizations pitched in to help, publishing stories suggesting Hur overdid it when he called the president “an elderly man with a poor memory.” The Washington Post reported that a transcript of Hur’s interview of Biden painted a “nuanced portrait” of Biden, who “doesn’t come across as being as absent-minded as Hur has made him out to be.” For its part, the New York Times said that on several occasions Biden “fumbled with dates and the sequence of events, while otherwise appearing clearheaded.” Further down, the story noted again that Biden “appeared clearheaded most of the time.” The White House liked that so much it sent out the quote in a posting on X. Whether voters will be enthusiastic about a president who will be “clearheaded most of the time” is not known.

When Hur sat down at the witness table, Democrats mostly avoided fighting over the age problem and instead tried to make the hearing about Trump. That was probably a smart thing because whatever the spin, the Biden-Hur transcript does show a president who forgets a lot of things. Biden stumbled on the year Trump was elected president. He suggested that he, Biden, was leaving the Senate in 2017 when in fact he was leaving the vice presidency. And he did not seem to remember when he was vice president.

On one occasion, a Hur staffer showed Biden a notebook and asked if Biden used that notebook as vice president. “The date is 4-20-09,” Biden responded. “Was I still vice president? I was, wasn’t I? Yeah.” (Just to note, Biden became vice president on Jan. 20, 2009, and stayed in office until Jan. 20, 2017.) On another occasion, Biden was asked about materials that were delivered to him and responded, “I’m at this stage, in 2009, am I still vice president?” The transcript notes “indiscernible whispering” at the interview table, and then Biden said, “Yeah, OK.” On yet another occasion, Biden was asked how material ended up in his garage, and he said, “Well, if it was 2013 — when did I stop being vice president?” An aide said, “2017.”

That’s not good. But here’s the point. The Biden age problem is real and is going to become more so as the president vies to remain in office until he is 86 years old. It did not go away with the State of the Union speech. Yes, Biden spoke, and yelled, for more than an hour. But voters see Biden nearly every day looking and sounding like a man who is not up to the rigors of the nation’s highest office. That is not going to change.

Hur: Biden likely took classified docs for use in lucrative book deal . . . President Biden’s $8 million book deal was a likely motive behind his decision to take notebooks containing classified information when he left the White House in 2017, special counsel Robert K. Hur said. Mr. Hur, testifying Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee about his investigation into Mr. Biden’s possession of classified documents, described audio recordings from 2017 in which Mr. Biden admitted having classified material. The former vice president read some of the material to his ghostwriter, who was helping him author his second memoir and did not have a security clearance, Mr. Hur said. “I just found all the classified documents downstairs,” the president said on the audio recordings, according to Mr. Hur. Washington Times

Hur was ordered not to refer charges to the DOJ, so he made up some lame excuse not to.

Simple as that.

So, you think Hur is not simply partisan, but a moral coward too, eh? Personally, I think you are being too hard on the guy, as his week has sucked enough, but whatever.

The big problem is that Democrats are fighting against reality, and they are losing.
Hur proved that Joe Biden illegally processed classified documents and he used them to make money with.
That is the reality.
Joe Biden is mentally incompetent, and everyone knows it.
It is dangerous for Joe Biden to have control of WMDs.
Proved to you easily, but he didn't have evidence to prove it TO unbiased jurors, hence, no case, no prosecution. Hur said the President had photographic recall and understanding, in his own words (recorded, transcribed, and in testifying before congress. He refuse to say President Biden was senile or suffering from dementia, blowing your favorite ploy, when asked by Republicans, while testifying. About all you guys can do is talk crap on the internet, now, with any thoughts of prosecution blown and your favorite mental charge blown. Good luck... NEXT!:cool:

So, you think Hur is not simply partisan, but a moral coward too, eh? Personally, I think you are being too hard on the guy, as his week has sucked enough, but whatever.
He tells us Biden broke the law, but he used a lame excuse not to bring charges.
I have no slack to give him, because he's just reaffirming the fact that Democrats can break any law and still remain above the law.
You support Biden and so you defend him.
His job was to investigate crimes and prosecute anyone who broke the law, not show favoritism to a incompetent president.

Simple as that.

So this is the part where you show proof that he received that order, or you can admit that is just another conspiracy theory. Like Rudy said, you have plenty of theories, but you just don't have any proof.

Proved to you easily, but he didn't have evidence to prove it TO unbiased jurors, hence, no case, no prosecution. Hur said the President had photographic recall and understanding, in his own words (recorded, transcribed, and in testifying before congress. He refuse to say President Biden was senile or suffering from dementia, blowing your favorite ploy, when asked by Republicans, while testifying. About all you guys can do is talk crap on the internet, now, with any thoughts of prosecution blown and your favorite mental charge blown. Good luck... NEXT!:cool:
So he's two-faced.
He says he has photographic recall but too forgetful to bring charges. Thus he's incompetent.
He had a responsibility to enforce the law yet chose not to.
And because the DOJ is shielding Biden (which they are prevented from doing according to regulations)......all we can do is talk crap about it.
As long as the DOJ is corrupt nothing will be done about Biden's criminal behavior.

GF17QJzXsAAK-cu.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back