Scandal: Newly Leaked Data Show Over Half of ‘COVID Hospitalizations’ Were for Other Ailments in U.K.

Further reports...

Over 50% of Covid patients in England tested positive only after being hospitalised – likely for other reasons – leaked NHS data has suggested, raising questions about the true impact the virus is having on the healthcare system.

The previously hidden figures, covering all NHS trusts in England, showed that as of last week, only 44% of those classified as Covid patients had tested positive for the virus by the time they were admitted to hospital. Despite broad public testing for the disease, an incredible 56% of Covid hospitalisations involve already-admitted patients who were administered routine Covid tests, the Telegraph reported. Forty-three percent of Covid-positive patients were identified within two days of admission, while 13% were flagged in the following days and weeks.

According to the outlet, health officials were instructed last month to begin placing Covid patients into two categories: those who were in hospital primarily because of the virus, and those who were admitted for other reasons. However, the NHS has so far withheld this data from the public.

With the majority of Covid patients being diagnosed after admission – in some cases weeks later – the leaked data points to the possibility that the virus may only have a minor or negligible role in many hospitalisations blamed on coronavirus.

The leaked figures also suggest that a large number of Covid hospitalisations are the result of nosocomial transmission, meaning that healthcare facilities – rather than restaurants, stadiums, schools, or other public venues – may be driving up infections requiring medical care.

Ultimately, the NHS leak indicates that many Covid patients are actually in hospital for non-Covid reasons, especially when one considers the widespread and regular use of PCR tests, Professor Carl Heneghan, director of the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine at the University of Oxford, told the Telegraph.

“When people hear about hospitalisations with Covid, they will assume that Covid is the likely cause, but this data shows something quite different – this is about Covid being detected after tests were looking for it,” he said, adding that the current data being fed to the public could lead to “false conclusions” and exaggerate the virus’ actual impact on the NHS.

Heneghan described the leaked figures as “incredibly important” and urged the government to stop withholding such data.

Tory MP Graham Brady issued a similar call for greater transparency, noting that even after 18 months of the health crisis, the government has failed to make detailed information about hospital admissions publicly available on a regular basis.

Continued - Majority of Covid patients in hospital may have been admitted for OTHER ailments before testing positive, leaked NHS data suggests

Last edited:
It's amazing how those so-called 'conspiracy theorists' always end up being right once the truth is out.

Think maybe that's why they routinely and purposefully continue to withold the facts?

Seems to be happening elsewhere in the world as well. Ironically everywhere the tyranny is taking place.

Last edited:
Lol, that's how lefties surrender. Used to be they would call me a racist and tell me they were putting me on ignore when they lost a debate to me, but now they can't even do that right.

A lot of the threads that lay it out like it really is, they won't come near. They're afraid of the truth. Because then they have to defend it. And they can't. So they avoid it.

Here's another example of crickets chirping under the very same circumstances. And its a fairly important one, given it's effectively the playbook the administration has been using since well before they weaseled into office and ever since.

The Cloward-Piven Strategy

Dude, you posted from Russia today. Nobody takes that seriously.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. I'm pretty confident that you're fully aware that you're out of your league tinkering around with me.

I don't even need sources to dig a hole for you, winger. You're an extremely low value poster here. And about as sharp as a marble, I'd add. Your regular contributions to the board are generally about as deep as a mud puddle, if you offer anything at all aside from casual ad-hom. Which, I, for one, believe that you do for no other purpose than to avoid having to demonstrate the capacity to contribute to any kind of critical discussion or debate whatsoever. The problem with people like you is that you rely on ingorant pride to get you by. Now, yeah, that may usually help you to blend in like you're on the bus when you're in the company of like-minded dolts aimlessly waving your dicks back and forth at each other about whatever meaningless smut you heard on your idiot box. But with people like me? No, huh uh. That won't work. Reason being is that your pride is the first thing I'm gonna bust. And that's really all that you value, clearly. And I'm probably gonna do it in front of all of your friends, too. I'm a dick like that. lol. Your ignorance is a given. As I said, you deal in smut. Not reality. There's nothing to be had by demonstrating that. Not really. So I tend to let people like you demonstrate it for yourselves. And you make it so easy. That's the humorous part about it all. Heh heh. You have such a large platform here, heavily trafficked, actually. Well....letys say moderately trfficked. Yet you almost universally act like you're 12. You abuse it. Do you really think this benefits you in the eyes of the casual passer-by? Do you really believe it benefits your cause? do you even have a cause, other than to act 12? The colors red and blue? The letters D or R? Think it through, winger. Really think it through before even thinking about who takes who serously. Because unlike you, I know my audience. And it certainly isn't you. Not even close. You're just useful in reaching it. Nothing more.

Now. Let's place that aside. K? Let's be friends. I'll tell you what, Mr. Smart Guy. Any time you'd like to have an elevated, civil discussion or debate, about anything at all, just holla at me. Did I say that right? I'll be in the neighborhood. I like to learn. Oh yes indeed!

Last edited:
A lot of the threads that lay it out like it really is, they won't come near. They're afraid of the truth. Because then they have to defend it. And they can't. So they avoid it.
Lefty evasion is huge on this site. You can see that Crepitus is evading on this thread. If you look at any thread that I have ever started, lefties just evade the opening post all the way through. Evasion is cheating, which is something innate in lefties.

Forum List

Back