SC Senator Tim Scott endorses FL Senator Marco Rubio for president

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I'll give folks a moment to assimilate the title.

And, in the meantime, I will proceed to laugh at the notion and at the charges of the Republican Party not being diverse, or just a party of old white men. A conservative Black Senator endorsed a conservative Hispanic Senator for president. Just keep processing this as I continue.

Let's go down the list:

1) Let us also be reminded that another Hispanic man, Ted Cruz, won the Iowa caucuses last night, while Rubio finished third.

2) Let's also pay attention to the fact that Carly Fiorina (a woman, obviously) and Ben Carson (a black man) are part of the Republican field of candidates including Cruz and Rubio.

3) Let us also remember that Nikki Haley (a woman) delivered the Republican response to President Obama's state of the union address this year. She is also governor of South Carolina.

4) Marco Rubio gave the SOTU response three years earlier.

5) Bobby Jindal, an Indian American, was governor of Louisiana for 8 years.

6) Joni Ernst was recently elected to the United States Senate as a Republican in 2014, after having been an Iowa state senator for three years.

Getting the picture? No? Ok, process this:

7) Mia Love was elected to the US House of Representatives as the first black female Republican in congress in 2014.

8) African American Herman Cain ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for president.

9) Native American Tom Cole is a US Republican Representative from Oklahoma and one of only two registered Native Americans in Congress.

10) Luis Fortuño was a Republican Governor of Puerto Rico.

11) An African American, Allen West, served as a US Representative from Florida from 2011-2013.

Yes, all of these people are Republicans.

Now, let's stop this charade. The whole idea that the Republican party lacks any diversity is nothing but a myth, and it's disrespectful to all the women and minorities who serve under the Republican party, or are voters who support them.

Last edited:

And, in the meantime, I will proceed to laugh at the notion and at the charges of the Republican Party not being diverse, or just a party of old white men.

A conservative Black Senator endorses a conservative Hispanic Senator for president. Just keep processing this as I continue.

Let us also be reminded that another Hispanic man, Ted Cruz, won the Iowa caucuses last night, while Rubio finished third.

Let's also pay attention to the fact that Carly Fiorina (a woman, obviously) and Ben Carson (a black man) are part of the Republican field of candidates including Cruz and Rubio.

Let us also remember that Nikki Haley (a woman) delivered the Republican response to President Obama's state of the union address this year. She is also governor of South Carolina.

Marco Rubio gave the SOTU response three years earlier.

Bobby Jindal, an Indian American, was governor of Louisiana for 8 years.

Joni Ernst was recently elected to the United States Senate in 2014, after having been an Iowa state senator for three years.

Mia Love was elected to the US House of Representatives as the first black female Republican in congress in 2014.

African American Herman Cain ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for president.

Native American Tom Cole is a US Republican Representative from Oklahoma and one of only two registered Native Americans in Congress.

Luis Fortuño was the Governor of Puerto Rico until 2013.

Now, let's stop this charade. The whole idea that the Republican party lacks any diversity is nothing but a myth, and it's disrespectful to all the women and minorities who serve under the Republican party, or are voters who support them.

Every gopher on both sides of the isle, regardless of race, nationality, or religion, wants a piece of Wall Street.
All you have to do is sell your soul.

And, in the meantime, I will proceed to laugh at the notion and at the charges of the Republican Party not being diverse, or just a party of old white men.

A conservative Black Senator endorses a conservative Hispanic Senator for president. Just keep processing this as I continue.

Let us also be reminded that another Hispanic man, Ted Cruz, won the Iowa caucuses last night, while Rubio finished third.

Let's also pay attention to the fact that Carly Fiorina (a woman, obviously) and Ben Carson (a black man) are part of the Republican field of candidates including Cruz and Rubio.

Let us also remember that Nikki Haley (a woman) delivered the Republican response to President Obama's state of the union address this year. She is also governor of South Carolina.

Marco Rubio gave the SOTU response three years earlier.

Bobby Jindal, an Indian American, was governor of Louisiana for 8 years.

Joni Ernst was recently elected to the United States Senate in 2014, after having been an Iowa state senator for three years.

Mia Love was elected to the US House of Representatives as the first black female Republican in congress in 2014.

African American Herman Cain ran for the 2012 Republican nomination for president.

Native American Tom Cole is a US Republican Representative from Oklahoma and one of only two registered Native Americans in Congress.

Luis Fortuño was the Governor of Puerto Rico until 2013.

Every gopher on both sides of the isle, regardless of race, nationality, or religion, wants a piece of Wall Street.
All you have to do is sell your soul.

Huh? What's that got to do with my thread?

Tim Scott endorses Marco Rubio?!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Stop the presses!!!

:rofl:

Can't even address the blatant liberal lie that Republicans lack diversity, can you?

(I also can't help but notice your .gif there. I believe that makes you a sexist. Diverse, am I right?)
What are you all up to, 3 black people in congress? Is it that many these days?

Forum List

Back