Sayonara!

about a week ago I posted my final warning of my intention to depart if the aggravating habit of the software on this board to hang up when the editor was open. Apparently the management hasn't the ability or intention to address our rectify the issue so I'm done with the aggravation. You now have one less pair of eyeballs peddle to advertisers. If you ever fix this shit, send me an email.
What do you expect from the Russians running this site? Fair play?

about a week ago I posted my final warning of my intention to depart if the aggravating habit of the software on this board to hang up when the editor was open. Apparently the management hasn't the ability or intention to address our rectify the issue so I'm done with the aggravation. You now have one less pair of eyeballs peddle to advertisers. If you ever fix this shit, send me an email.
Don't leave; you're the kind of Dick we need!
Love me some dick
i knew it....not only are you a republican you are gay too....how is that log cabin?...

I think the problem is at your end since no one else has complained for a while now.

I had a similar problem until I beefed up the ad blocking, then my posts I would be composing in stopped crashing or mess up. I had conversations about it with a couple moderators in the PM system, was given good support, which helped me fix the problem.

Too bad you are leaving with anger at Moderators....., did you bother to discuss it with them in the PM system at all?

Oh my GOD you fucking drama queen. Just fucking leave, no one will miss you, no one will notice.

As for your "final warning," fuck you. You expect them to make what could possibly significant changes because you're having problems posting on whatever inferior device you choose to use? Go piss up a rope.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Oh my GOD you fucking drama queen. Just fucking leave, no one will miss you, no one will notice.

As for your "final warning," fuck you. You expect them to make what could possibly significant changes because you're having problems posting on whatever inferior device you choose to use? Go piss up a rope.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
you tell him Mick....

Why do I not have this problem? Might it be on your end?

Ugh!

Final warnings on anonymous message boards haunt me so....

Ugh!

You soon begin to receive continuous warnings!

Ugh!

You soon begin to receive continuous warnings!

HA!

What makes you think I don't already? ;)

No one cares.

New Topics

Forum List

Back