Say something nice about AOC

She must be doing something right. With nothing but doggie-doo for credentials, she has the entire Democrat Party dancing to her tune.

Last week when Chuckie Schumer held a Presser on replacing the infamous RBG, who was at his side? A freshman congressperson from the Bronx? Unprecedented.

She must be doing something right. With nothing but doggie-doo for credentials, she has the entire Democrat Party dancing to her tune.

Last week when Chuckie Schumer held a Presser on replacing the infamous RBG, who was at his side? A freshman congressperson from the Bronx? Unprecedented.
I think this coming election will make the Democrats regret much of their adulation of AOC.

She has nice tits,

I honestly never noticed.

Faggot.

Not at all. Skinny little pieces of dogshit just don't hold my attention. Besides, just seeing her face has me wretching so bad I have to close my eyes. And unlike other men with low standards and no discipline I can choose when and for whom I want to turn my sexuality on. Anorexic poodles dont do it for me. YMMV

There is a however a modest line of other famous women who catch my attention before that little slimy piece of garbage,

In keeping with the thread, I'm sure her face would make a great lampshade.

P.S. I hope she has a double mastectomy and loses half her face in a car fire just so you can't enjoy her anymore.

Wow.........................you disagree with someone, and then you hope for bad things to happen to them. Might wanna be careful with that, as Karma that you wish on others might come back to you and bite you in the ass.

BTW......................you said her face would make a great lampshade. Are you in keeping with the teachings of Charlie Manson, or possibly Buffalo Bill (from Silence of the Lambs)?

Eating porridge out of bowls made of enemy's scalps goes back many millennia, kemo sabee. And the people who did that were hardly the celebrity recreational killers you mentioned. You must think the world began in Hollywood in 1969.

Might wanna check up on your history. Porridge was eaten (and wine was drank) out of the SKULLS of enemies, not their scalps. If they used their scalps, they would have been wine skins, not bowls. No, I don't think that the world began in Hollywood in 1969, but apparently you think it might have, otherwise you wouldn't have made such an ignorant post.

Now you're just splitting hairs.
(Ha Ha! Get it?) Funny how that little pun nipped you right in the butt.

If it was scalps, then yeah, I might be splitting hairs, but that isn't the case. Skulls that you drink wine (or eat porridge) out of is a lot different than a scalp. Might wanna learn some anatomy.

Now, now...you know the point had nothing to do with anatomy and was simply about symbolic dismemberment. And that's ok and really doesn't matter. You have your motives.

Last edited:
She makes Trumpers lose their minds.

Maybe its not so much her as the loonies who would actually vote for her that concern them.
No. Not so.

Yup, sure is. Everybody knows she's a moron exceot Millennial males with premature ejaculation syndrome.

For sure, she's a complete air head.

How can you say she's not hot though? That's pretty partisan in my view. Why would her lack of brains not make her physically attractive?

And Trump has his son in law Kushner running the country while he himself mainly tweets, eats, a plays golf.

I like the current trend on this board, good job those before me. Anyway, AOC is photographic, generally assuming her mouth is closed. She's a pretty good dancer as well, even sexy. She's half as hot as she thinks she is, but I'd still tap it, so long as there's not a word ideology.

She won't be in office forever...

it's because stupidity is seen as a good thing for lefties......that way the power brokers have easier control....she just spouts talking points and if she ever goes off them, we see she's dumber than a box or rocks.

Forum List

Back