Say It Ain't So -- Democtats 'Weaponizing' 6 Jan Committee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1653966787958.png

View attachment 652150

It's going to be quite a show. The criminal Repuke clowns like Rudy, Gaetz, McCarthy, Jordan, MTG, Holley, Johnson, and that congressman who allowed the MAGAs to case the capitol on 1/5. They're all going down in glorious flames. It's gonna be awesome to watch those traitorous weasels squirm! :)

If this whole thing was legit it would not be held behind closed doors, hidden from Americans, and Pelosi would have had no problem testifying.

After Pelosi held 2 criminal faux Impeachment attempts, during which Democrats were exposed for committing crimes, she would not be able to hold a Catholic prayer meeting without having it rigged and fellow Democrats doing something illegal during it.

It's going to be quite a show. The criminal Repuke clowns like Rudy, Gaetz, McCarthy, Jordan, MTG, Holley, Johnson, and that congressman who allowed the MAGAs to case the capitol on 1/5. They're all going down in glorious flames. It's gonna be awesome to watch those traitorous weasels squirm! :)
I wonder to whom this obvious sock belongs? :laugh2:

il_1588xN.830021434_6ckj.jpg

Last edited:
If this whole thing was legit it would not be held behind closed doors, hidden from Americans, and Pelosi would have had no problem testifying.

After Pelosi held 2 criminal faux Impeachment attempts, during which Democrats were exposed for committing crimes, she would not be able to hold a Catholic prayer meeting without having it rigged and fellow Democrats doing something illegal during it.
Yeah. Benghazi was awesome, wasn't it? Millions of dollars spent, nothing there.. only meant to hurt Clinton then shut down quietly when she lost.

Sucks when it happens to you, huh? Except this one has legs and several Republicans are going down. It's going to be legendary! I can't wait, how 'bout you?

popcorn.jpg

Yeah. Benghazi was awesome, wasn't it? Millions of dollars spent, nothing there.. only meant to hurt Clinton then shut down quietly when she lost.

Sucks when it happens to you, huh? Except this one has legs and several Republicans are going down. It's going to be legendary! I can't wait, how 'bout you?

View attachment 652153
AnyDaySellers.gif

At keast we know you're a stinky fucking sock.
You think I'm a sock? I got that at the board I just left. For like a day people were throwing other members' names at me. Go ahead. Who do I remind you of here? And please tag me on it because if they're like me they're awesome and I'd really like to meet them!

You think I'm a sock? I got that at the board I just left. For like a day people were throwing other members' names at me. Go ahead. Who do I remind you of here? And please tag me on it because if they're like me they're awesome and I'd really like to meet them!
Because every douchebag noob throws up over 130 posts on their first day.

Whatever, sock-o

Because every douchebag noob throws up over 130 posts on their first day.

Whatever, sock-o
So.. not an answer. Who am I? And before you answer, although I MIGHT be new to this board, I am not new to posting on discussion boards. They all use the same code, so I can navigate this one pretty easily.

So whos sock am I?

maxresdefault.jpg

You still pushing that fake BS?

The group Hillsry's state department hired to protect the embassy had never worked in a combat area before and their guards had never carried guns before.

While other nations were pulling their people as terrorists flooded in Hillary & her state Department refused to pull Americans out.
- Qadaffi's former ilitary officers rescued the surviving Ameticans

An order for the military QRF to stand down (I worked with members on that team) - their job is to go in and secure the embassy / compound and even the bodies if everyone is dead.
-- One of the CIA responderscwasbon top of the roof when killed, lazing targets for incoming help he 'knew' was coming....but never arrived

There were letters from the Ambassador begging for help sent directly to Hollary yet she denied it.

The ambassadors at the main embassy sent messages within minutes of the attack beginning to Hillary declaring this to be a terrorist attack
- This bitch claimed she thought it was just a bunch of Libyans out for a walk at the same time with ak-47s and rocket launchers who decided to all simultaneously protest a video
-- Obama arrested the video maker, despite his right of freedom of speech

zin the end, the patsy they claimed was the mastermind behind the attack who they captured a year later was released, Scott Free.

4 Ameticans died - 'what difference does it make?'

...the shocking part is not all this above but to what lengths you despicable sheep will go to defend this proven criminal, traitorous, self-serving, evil bitch.

The group Hillsry's state department hired to protect the embassy had never worked in a combat area before and their guards had never carried guns before.

While other nations were pulling their people as terrorists flooded in Hillary & her state Department refused to pull Americans out.

An order for the military QRF to stand down (I worked with members on that team) - their job is to go in and secure the embassy / compound and even the bodies if everyone is dead.
-- One of the CIA responderscwasbon top of the roof when killed, lazing targets for incoming help he 'knew' was coming....but never arrived

There were letters from the Ambassador begging for help sent directly to Hollary yet she denied it.

The ambassadors at the main embassy sent messages within minutes of the attack beginning to Hillary declaring this to be a terrorist attack
- This bitch claimed she thought it was just a bunch of Libyans out for a walk at the same time with ak-47s and rocket launchers who decided to all simultaneously protest a video
W

-- Obama arrested the video maker, despite his right of freedom of speech

zin the end, the patsy they claimed was the mastermind behind the attack who they captured a year later was released, Scott Free.

4 Ameticans died - 'what difference does it make?'

...the shocking part is not all this above but to what lengths you despicable sheep will go to defend this proven criminal, traitorous, self-serving, evil bitch.
Why didn't you convict her? Just being a Democrat isn't a crime my friend. As much as you wish it were.

From the link:

"The committee has run into additional barriers along the way, including a temporary block on its attempt to acquire the Republican National Committee's fundraising data. The committee has also not cooperated with requests from the Justice Department to provide transcripts of its interviews."

This is a shitty incompetent committee.

From the link:

"The committee has run into additional barriers along the way, including a temporary block on its attempt to acquire the Republican National Committee's fundraising data. The committee has also not cooperated with requests from the Justice Department to provide transcripts of its interviews."

This is a shitty incompetent committee.
I hope not. We'll see. We don't know everything yet.

ZERO cooperation with the kangaroo court.

Just wait till November, Nancy Pelosi will be lucky not to end up in jail.

ZERO cooperation with the kangaroo court.

Just wait till November, Nancy Pelosi will be lucky not to end up in jail.
Don't need cooperation. We have texts from the Republican Taliban thugs. Testimony from contemporaneous witnesses. Yeah. Not to worry. The Republican Taliban are really stupid. They've given up plenty of material.

The Repuke thugs are goin' down and it's going to be glorious.

Don't need cooperation. We have texts from the Republican Taliban thugs. Testimony from contemporaneous witnesses. Yeah. Not to worry. The Republican Taliban are really stupid. They've given up plenty of material.

The Repuke thugs are goin' down and it's going to be glorious.
No one's going down, dumbshit.

It's all Kabuki theater for the gullible. Free Kool Aid at taxpayer expense.

Forum List

Back