Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

Every freedom we have we had to fight for. Why? Because there were people that didnt want us to have any rights at all. Those people are still here.

and them and their kind are running the world.
I sure as Hell hope you've had a vasectomy or you've shot your Richard off so your line ends with you! There's enough ignorance on this planet already!

Really? What ignorance? Where? Show me? Tell me, why did we fight the civil war?
Respond to my post #102 on this thread of yours and I'll point to a whole shit load of ignorance, you fucking coward!

Guns protect life and make you equal to all around you. Why dont you want that? Dont you lefties want equality?
Guns make you a man. And they extend your penis by three inches.

For women, they make their hips more able to bear children.

People like you who leave their house without a gun tend to start shitting their pants as soon as they leave the block. That's definitely unequalizing.

"Is that a Muslim over there? I think that's a Muslim!"

Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.
The real test is "What would you rather be shot by?" I'd prefer a 9mm over a .45 since I'd have a greater chance of living or not having a limb amputated. :D

At home, I have my 1911 in the nightstand. That said, when deployed with the Navy, I brought my own Browning Hipower rather than wanting to use the standard Navy issue .38 S&W. I had the standard 13-shot clip and two SS 25 shot clips (waiting for the inevitable clip vs. magazine debate!) thus being able to carry an entire box of rounds loaded. In the Marine Corps we had 1911s.

.45 ACP vs 9mm: 14 Experts Give Their Answers

9mm vs .45 ACP - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Bill Wilson of Wilson Combat: 9mm vs. .45 ACP

b4dc6a0566b32a15b2c3a139eaac0d84.jpg
That's a very dated ballistics chart but there are people in the know that make the claim that there's little difference these days with HPs.
Feel free to post their data.
Why? I don't give a shit what you believe. I pointed out the fact you are using very dated material.

The 1911 is an antiquated design, and Colts offerings are over valued, and overpriced. My USP is basically an updated design of the "1911", and superior in every way.

guns have been a part of my family since the days of my great grandfathers, and before ... I can respect anyone who isn't familiar with guns, and doesn't want to own one ... but that doesn't give them the right to tell me how to live my life, or disrespect me because I'm a gun owner ... anyone that does can kiss my ass.

crawl through my window in the middle of the night ... I'll make you famous.

The 1911 is an antiquated design, and Colts offerings are over valued, and overpriced. My USP is basically an updated design of the "1911", and superior in every way.

and worth less than half of a pre 1945 1911 ... I like my Glock, but thats just me.

and worth less than half of a pre 1945 1911 ... I like my Glock, but thats just me.
Like I said. Over valued... I love a vintage gun as much as the next collector, but the Colts are over valued, in my opinion.

Guns protect life and make you equal to all around you. Why dont you want that? Dont you lefties want equality?
It's true. But you must have some kind of gun control because guns can be dangerous if they are improperly handle :)

So can an automobile, and they've killed more people than guns. Should we have "Car Control"? Guns are tools and only "dangerous" in the hands of idiots. Gun control assumes everyone is an idiot.

You can lay a gun on a table and it won't explode or shoot someone. There is an old, and maybe worn out: "Guns don't kill people, people do". And that's a fact.

Don't have a gun? A car and knife will do.

It's true. But you must have some kind of gun control because guns can be dangerous if they are improperly handle :)

So can an automobile, and they've killed more people than guns. Should we have "Car Control"?
Hey, man, you're stealing my material.

Something I've posted on this forum a FEW times:

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

So can an automobile, and they've killed more people than guns. Should we have "Car Control"? Guns are tools and only "dangerous" in the hands of idiots. Gun control assumes everyone is an idiot.

You can lay a gun on a table and it won't explode or shoot someone. There is an old, and maybe worn out: "Guns don't kill people, people do". And that's a fact.

I agree with you. Guns are evil only if those who use them are evil :)
But you must have gun control because you don't know who can use guns. Cars are not like guns because they can kill but they're not expressly made to kill.
Anyway car control is real: driver's license is some kind of "car control" ;)

p.s. I'm not against guns at all. I just think every country must control them to prevent crimes. Nothing more :)

Like I said. Over valued... I love a vintage gun as much as the next collector, but the Colts are over valued, in my opinion.

new and slick, or old and vintage ... it's supposed to be that way to remind future generations of what used to be. To me, there's a sense of pride in the latter $$$ can't buy.

well. it can ... but I ain't sellin'.

p.s. I'm not against guns at all. I just think every country must control them to prevent crimes. Nothing more
Laws can not and do not prevent crimes.
I think laws must try to prevent crimes. I know it's almost impossible but maybe they can do something :)
Think about this.
How can a law prevent someone from commuting murder?
As a matter of fact is almost impossible... :eusa_think:
But maybe without any kind of gun control murder rates could grow :dunno:

p.s. I'm not against guns at all. I just think every country must control them to prevent crimes. Nothing more
I think laws must try to prevent crimes. I know it's almost impossible but maybe they can do something :)
Think about this.
But maybe without any kind of gun control murder rates should grow :dunno:
How can gun control laws prevent someone from committing murder?

I agree with you. Guns are evil only if those who use them are evil :)
But you must have gun control because you don't know who can use guns. Cars are not like guns because they can kill but they're not expressly made to kill.
Anyway car control is real: driver's license is some kind of "car control" ;)

p.s. I'm not against guns at all. I just think every country must control them to prevent crimes. Nothing more :)

The biggest difference in your argument is that driving a car is a privileged, whereas owning a gun is a right.

"I just think every country must control them to prevent crimes"

Who decides who is going to commit a gun crime? Since it is impossible to definitively make that decision, the only recourse it to outlaw guns in anybody's hands. Look how that is working out in NYC, Chicago, or Great Britain. The old saw, " If you outlaw guns, only utkaws wiil have guns" in proving to be accurate.

There is a lot of evidence that an armed citizenry actually reduces crime.

Last edited:
Think about this.
But maybe without any kind of gun control murder rates could grow :dunno:
The fact remains that murder rates are more about culture than technology. If people are murderous, they'll commit murder. Anything can be turned into a weapon. The fact some things are more efficient weapons than others is irrelevant.

By culture, I also include mental health since how a culture treats it's mentally ill is obviously part of its culture. US culture doesn't give a shit about the mentally ill until they commit a crime.

Forum List

Back