Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

They just passed a bill that makes it legal for the US atourney general to make guns illegal. All he has to do is say so. They just passed another bill that give the Us attorney general the power to single out any type of weapon and make it illegal. I cant find my reference paper. I do have the hr numbers though. Ive posted them before.

Every freedom we have we had to fight for. Why? Because there were people that didnt want us to have any rights at all. Those people are still here.

and them and their kind are running the world.
I sure as Hell hope you've had a vasectomy or you've shot your Richard off so your line ends with you! There's enough ignorance on this planet already!

yup, ammo too. There is talk of a device in every bullet made that can render the round useless.

which one ?
:lmao:

nobody will ever come get your guns .. door to door search? .. yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.

the op was brought to you by fearfactor for idiots.

The End.
How much are you being paid per post?

$1.98 + .50 for added bullshit drama.
I hear some of you get ten cents more if someone replies to your trolling.

Oops. I just made you richer.

Every freedom we have we had to fight for. Why? Because there were people that didnt want us to have any rights at all. Those people are still here.

and them and their kind are running the world.
I sure as Hell hope you've had a vasectomy or you've shot your Richard off so your line ends with you! There's enough ignorance on this planet already!

Really? What ignorance? Where? Show me? Tell me, why did we fight the civil war?

...nice piece. Got one as well. One shot necessary. Lol, one shot one blue helmet with a hole in it.

You realize that references to murder are frowned upon here, right?
Shooting invaders isn't murder. Although I understand why LWers would want it to be.

Yep. You're still nuts.

I was kidding you dope. You didnt see the "lol"? And let me tell you...it doesnt matter if someone is "crazy" if they disagree with you, all that matters is weather or not they are factual. You dont get that. Im not surprised. Ive been dealing with you ilk for 45 years.

But what you want to call facts are just made up crap. Stick with credible sources.

which one ?

nobody will ever come get your guns .. door to door search? .. yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.

The End.

Ok, I agree. If Im wrong, show me. You cant just SAY Im wrong and walk away...,.your doing what you accuse me of. Where am I wrong. Show me, Ill cave.

Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.
The real test is "What would you rather be shot by?" I'd prefer a 9mm over a .45 since I'd have a greater chance of living or not having a limb amputated. :D

At home, I have my 1911 in the nightstand. That said, when deployed with the Navy, I brought my own Browning Hipower rather than wanting to use the standard Navy issue .38 S&W. I had the standard 13-shot clip and two SS 25 shot clips (waiting for the inevitable clip vs. magazine debate!) thus being able to carry an entire box of rounds loaded. In the Marine Corps we had 1911s.

.45 ACP vs 9mm: 14 Experts Give Their Answers

9mm vs .45 ACP - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Bill Wilson of Wilson Combat: 9mm vs. .45 ACP

b4dc6a0566b32a15b2c3a139eaac0d84.jpg
That's a very dated ballistics chart but there are people in the know that make the claim that there's little difference these days with HPs.

Obviously, you want high risk individuals to have all the guns they need to kill and rob.

I believe you should be able to carry a gun, concealed or not, loaded or not, anywhere you want to. Anywhere.
Anywhere? Even in school, or in church, or at the mall? Maybe in these place you shouldn't carry a gun ;)
Yes. Anywhere. Anywhere.

Obviously, you want high risk individuals to have all the guns they need to kill and rob.

I believe you should be able to carry a gun, concealed or not, loaded or not, anywhere you want to. Anywhere.
Anywhere? Even in school, or in church, or at the mall? Maybe in these place you shouldn't carry a gun ;)
As recent history has shown, terrorists strike in areas where guns are banned.

You know what?...ESPECIALLY in a school, church or mall.

Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.
The real test is "What would you rather be shot by?" I'd prefer a 9mm over a .45 since I'd have a greater chance of living or not having a limb amputated. :D

At home, I have my 1911 in the nightstand. That said, when deployed with the Navy, I brought my own Browning Hipower rather than wanting to use the standard Navy issue .38 S&W. I had the standard 13-shot clip and two SS 25 shot clips (waiting for the inevitable clip vs. magazine debate!) thus being able to carry an entire box of rounds loaded. In the Marine Corps we had 1911s.

That's a very dated ballistics chart but there are people in the know that make the claim that there's little difference these days with HPs.
Feel free to post their data.

Guns protect life and make you equal to all around you. Why dont you want that? Dont you lefties want equality?

which one ?

The End.

thanks. I can spend it protecting the guns nobody will ever come to my house and get.

You know what?...ESPECIALLY in a school, church or mall.
Why especially?
I think those places should be "gun free" because you should stay in school to learn, in a church (or any other place of worship) to pray and at the mall to spend your money (wisely if possible lol ;) )
Needless to say all those places should have armed security guards :)

Feel free to post their data.

Magnum Research .444 Marlin Revolver, 10-inch Barrel
BFR444M .444 Marlin, 10” Barrel BFR Revolver Call the MRI factory for pricing and availability at 218-746-3459. Long Cylinder, Stainless Steel

See Details For Pricing

(0 reviews)
Learn More

Forum List

Back