Say Good Bye To Your Colt 1911

you are unbelievably horribly stupid.

The OP is HORSESHIT! It is also BULLSHIT!

Gawd DAMN you suckers go right for the propaganda shit sundaes! The 2013 and 2014 ratification votes both FAILED...meaning the US ratified NOTHING AND IT HAS NO EFFECT WITHIN OUR BORDERS EVEN IF IT WAS AS THAT HORSESHIT VIDEO CLAIMS! On top of that, do any of you quivering pantywaists believe that over half of the Republicans in the Senate will cave and side with the Democrats to ratify that treaty? You 2A gun freaks will swallow any propaganda, ya bloody fucks!

Here is the UN ARMS TRADE TREATY in PDF form: ~~ https://unoda-web.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/English7.pdf ~~

Here is Article 16 they talked about in the bullshit video:
Article 16
International Assistance
1.In implementing this Treaty, each State Party may seek assistance including legal or legislative assistance, institutional capacity-building, and technical, material or financial assistance. Such assistance may include stockpile management, disarmament, demobilization and reintegration programmes, model legislation, and effective practices for implementation. Each State Party in a position to do so shall provide such assistance, upon request.

2.Each State Party may request, offer or receive assistance through, inter alia, the United Nations, international, regional, subregional or national organizations, non-governmental organizations, or on a bilateral basis.

3.A voluntary trust fund shall be established by States Parties to assist requesting States Parties requiring international assistance to implement this Treaty.Each State Party is encouraged to contribute resources to the fund.

Now compare what it actually says with what those asshole liars said it mandates in the video. And even if what they said was true, the Senate would never fucking get 67 votes to ratify it! So your guns and your dicks are safe you whimpering want-to-be-cowboys.

you are unbelievably horribly stupid.

Didn't even read Article 16 of the Treaty did you, which was provided right in front of you! And you have the fucking brass to call ME stupid! I reckon that makes you terminally void of any reason, pud pounder! Have a nice day, shit for brains!

didnt DICK cheney SAY he did that from haliburton?
I thought the Ghoul sold his HAL stock, but he kept giving them unbid gummit contracts.

Yes. You ARE unbelievably stupid because you argue over a push that has been going on for 45 fucking years. You dont see where it is all going. Your not vigil. That is why you are unbelievably stupid. You dont see the anti constitutional laws being made. You couldnt put two and two together if you had the hal9000. Thats why you are unbelievably stupid and so is anyone else that says baaaaaah. Go back to sleep.

What the fuck does any of that have to do with your fucking stupid, uninformed, propagandized OP you fucking TWIT? The obvious answer is not a damned thing. Its just a ploy to avoid any discussion about your leap of misinformed insanity stemming from that ridiculous 2A propagandized & falsified information video you opened this thread with.

As for those "anti constitutional laws being made", cite three of those laws as examples which are codified in the USC and the precise Article, Section and Clause of which they are violative and proper legal citations to support your assertions! Now put up or shut the fuck up! If you are so knowledgeable and I'm as stupid as your claim, it should be a piece of cake for you to overwhelm my pitiful self with your vast grasp of the subject, your breadth of Constitutional knowledge, and your suggested depth of comprehension of case law!

Come now and edify myself and others with your scholarly expertise of Amendment II and Constitutional law...I fucking dare you, you asshole!

well maybe not but you see the push. You see where it is all going?

Every freedom we have we had to fight for. Why? Because there were people that didnt want us to have any rights at all. Those people are still here.

Modern 9mm ballistics supposedly put it on par with the .45 acp. I don't know myself but this isn't 1911 anymore.
The real test is "What would you rather be shot by?" I'd prefer a 9mm over a .45 since I'd have a greater chance of living or not having a limb amputated. :D

At home, I have my 1911 in the nightstand. That said, when deployed with the Navy, I brought my own Browning Hipower rather than wanting to use the standard Navy issue .38 S&W. I had the standard 13-shot clip and two SS 25 shot clips (waiting for the inevitable clip vs. magazine debate!) thus being able to carry an entire box of rounds loaded. In the Marine Corps we had 1911s.

.45 ACP vs 9mm: 14 Experts Give Their Answers

9mm vs .45 ACP - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Bill Wilson of Wilson Combat: 9mm vs. .45 ACP

b4dc6a0566b32a15b2c3a139eaac0d84.jpg

which one ?
:lmao:

nobody will ever come get your guns .. door to door search? .. yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.

the op was brought to you by fearfactor for idiots.

The End.

Every freedom we have we had to fight for. Why? Because there were people that didnt want us to have any rights at all. Those people are still here.

and them and their kind are running the world.

An AWB bill is an annual ritual. Like Ron Paul's End the Fed bill.

The Illuminati makes sure these things never see the light of day.

which one ?
:lmao:

nobody will ever come get your guns .. door to door search? .. yeah, riiiiiiiiiight.

the op was brought to you by fearfactor for idiots.

The End.
How much are you being paid per post?

Forum List

Back