Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

`
"... under which president were more criminal illegals deported?"

Under Bush.

The Obama administration changed the definition of 'deportations' to include those turned back at the border.
They do that to influence the asinine....like you.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."
High deportation figures are misleading

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

I ripped you a new one again, huh?
The ones turned back at the border were not categorized as criminals by ICE in the chart I presented.

What a pity your reading comprehension is so non-existent.

From the LA Times.....

"...the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics."

"Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations."
Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

Now you can whine about vulgarities. :lol:
I find when dealing with republicans here one needs a good sense of humor

Oh, she was viable all right, meaning she met the qualifications as outlined in the Constitution, but she was a really terrible candidate. I mean, she couldn't even beat Trump? Come on, how much more dull, boring, status quo establishment can you get?
More nonsense. Trump won because the electoral college elected him. If she was as terrible as you think, more people would have voted for Trump than her.
Not necessarily, no. She had about 40% of the vote locked up just because she had a D behind her name, so if she were a quality candidate she should have gotten a lot more. I mean, are you seriously trying to claim she was a GOOD candidate? She lost to possibly the most maligned major candidate in US history, while having most of the media in her corner and a massive amount of money to spend. She was terrible. She couldn't get out crowds to hear her speak and apparently didn't even try very hard because she thought the election was her's from the beginning.

AND....she had Obama telling illegal aliens to vote.

This has long been proven false as evidenced by your inability to answer one simple question...

16th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."
Without missing a beat, Obama the liar resonds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

and in that video he says... [illegals], "who can't legally vote," and promotes a website which states voters must be a U.S. Citizen to vote.

Given those facts, one must be a dumbfucking imbecile of the highest order to still think Obama was encouraging illegals to vote -- by telling them they can't vote.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The ones turned back at the border were not categorized as criminals by ICE in the chart I presented.

What a pity your reading comprehension is so non-existent.

From the LA Times.....

Repeating your non-sequitur doesn't make you any less delusional the second time around.

giphy.gif

Really?

Need more?

"DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush

So much for the "Deporter in Chief". Pro-illegal immigration activists and incurious members of the establishment media have tried to claim that Barack Obama has deported more illegal aliens than George W Bush.

That's despite the fact that back on September 28, 2011 Obama admitted this [1]:
"...the statistics are actually a little deceptive because what we’ve been doing is with the stronger border enforcement
we’ve been apprehending folks at the borders and sending them back. That is counted as a deportation even though they may have only been held for a day, or 48 hours sent back. That’s counted as a deportation."

Yesterday, Department of Homeland Security secretary Jeh Johnson confirmed how deceptive the statistics are [2]:
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Tuesday that his department’s deportation numbers are now mostly made up of illegal immigrants caught at the border, not just those from the interior, which means they can’t be compared one-to-one with deportations under President Bush or other prior administrations.

The administration has argued it is tougher on illegal immigration than previous presidents, and immigrant-rights groups have excoriated President Obama, calling him the “deporter-in-chief” for having kicked out nearly 2 million immigrants during his five-year tenure.

But Republican critics have argued those deportation numbers are artificially inflated because more than half of those being deported were new arrivals, caught at the border by the U.S. Border Patrol. Previous administrations primarily counted only those caught in the interior of the U.S. by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.
“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.
That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

That's one less deceptive talking point illegal immigration supporters can use, and it also helps highlight yet again just how incurious many supposed reporters are.
Want to do something about this? Do a search for reporters who've claimed that Obama has deported more illegal aliens than Bush or similar, and then tweet them asking when they'll post a correction.
DHS admits Obama is deporting fewer illegal aliens than George W. Bush | 24Ahead

That egg all over your face?
Don't wipe it off......it's a real improvement!!!!
LOL

It's adorable how you think you've won an argument with a non-sequitur.

Moron, where does anything you've posted on this speak to the criminal illegal aliens? You know, the ones about which I spoke?

Hell, I couldn't have been clearer... More criminal illegal aliens have been deported under Obama than any other president. And by criminal, that does not speak towards their immigration status.

That's what I said, along with a chart from ICE figures.

You keep repeating non-sequiturs which do not refute that and then idiotically declaring yourself the wiener each time.

Here, I'll even make it easy for ya. I'll give you an easy out to wave your white flag....

You're a dumbfucking imbecile.

How rapidly I leave you so frustrated you have no response but vulgarity.

And.....you know I can do it every time.

True, Ugly?
Frustrated??

:lmao:

I actually gave you an easy out to avoid addressing you idiotically repeating your non-sequitur which failed to refute what I actually said by tossing you vulgarities which I know is your easy way of squirming out of the predicaments you paint yourself in.

That's not frustration -- it's charity.

Yet more people voted against her than for her. And, the bottom line remains, the popular vote means diddly in this country. Gay marriage was killed whenever it was submitted to the popular vote. It required judges to overturn the will of the people.
Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at. We're talking about the viability of Hillary and Trump. Both were equally viable candidates despite your idiocy.
Oh, she was viable all right, meaning she met the qualifications as outlined in the Constitution, but she was a really terrible candidate. I mean, she couldn't even beat Trump? Come on, how much more dull, boring, status quo establishment can you get?
More nonsense. Trump won because the electoral college elected him. If she was as terrible as you think, more people would have voted for Trump than her.
Not necessarily, no. She had about 40% of the vote locked up just because she had a D behind her name, so if she were a quality candidate she should have gotten a lot more. I mean, are you seriously trying to claim she was a GOOD candidate? She lost to possibly the most maligned major candidate in US history, while having most of the media in her corner and a massive amount of money to spend. She was terrible. She couldn't get out crowds to hear her speak and apparently didn't even try very hard because she thought the election was her's from the beginning.

AND....she had Obama telling illegal aliens to vote.

but back to the main point
Queen Hillary will not be President

Note- rumors of her Xmas party of "being like a wake"
are all right wing lies!!!

hillxmas-i8808.jpg

Who is she speaking for?

She tells you in the previous sentence:
@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Who is she speaking for? So ignorant of you to ask?

She asked "So if I vote,..." which inexplicably means she is speaking for herself and only herself with regard to actually voting. If she was speaking to them, you do know that in proper English she would have said , "So if THEY vote.."

Your consistent demonstrated ignorance is astonishing. It's hard to believe even a right winger could be so ignorant.

Who is she speaking for?

She asked "So if I vote,..." which inexplicably means she is speaking for herself and only herself with regard to actually voting. If she was speaking to them, you do know that in proper English she would have said , "So if THEY vote.."

Your consistent demonstrated ignorance is astonishing. It's hard to believe even a right winger could be so ignorant.

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

Soooo....when are you gonna shorten your avi to simply "FOOL"???

Who is she speaking for?

I disagree ... not that hard to b'lieve at all.

Who is she speaking for?

See if someone can explain to your what 'undocumented' means....any third grader will do.

Gina Rodriguez is not an undocumented alien. She's a U.S. citizen who asked the president, "if I vote..."

Who is she speaking for?

Gina Rodriguez is not an undocumented alien. She's a U.S. citizen who asked the president, "if I vote..."

Stop lying, ugly.

She was setting up the interview so Obama could tell illegal aliens to get out and vote Democrat.

And they did....millions of 'em.

Over 4 million more Hillary votes in Cali than for Trump.
Guess who they were?

The LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Who is she speaking for?

Stop lying, ugly.

She was setting up the interview so Obama could tell illegal aliens to get out and vote Democrat.
To which Obama said, illegals can't vote.

Nothing you've posted proves that.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:
"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two
Your dementia persists. I already showed you that undocumented folks in California can't get a voter's registration card with a driver's license.

Who is she speaking for?

Stop lying, ugly.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:
Your dementia persists. I already showed you that undocumented folks in California can't get a voter's registration card with a driver's license.

"To which Obama said, illegals can't vote."

No he didn't, Ugly.

He said the very opposite.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:
CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

That's because Obama is as corrupt as you are ugly.

Get it?

Stop lying, ugly.

Guess who they were?

The LATimes:

"To which Obama said, illegals can't vote."

No he didn't, Ugly.

He said the very opposite.

In the video that I provided, Neil Cavuoto is amazed that the President of the United States encourages such illegality:
CAVUTO: I cant believe I heard what I heard. It’s very clear the question is about illegals who may vote and afraid they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal, you cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying ‘don’t worry no one will be spying on you or catching you.’

Whether you’re for the President or against the President… whether you’re pro immigration reform or anti-immigration reform, you’re ignoring the fact you’ve been questioned about illegal voting which you cant do. Why? because you’re not a citizen of this country.

This is the uncut 30 second segment clearly meant to encourage illegality.

That's because Obama is as corrupt as you are ugly.

Get it?

How unfortunate for you, you can't lie your way out of this. Despite your lie that Obama did not say illegals can't vote, his actual words prove you're lying...

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

I know exactly what undocumented means. How's come you don't?

Undocumented means they are not legally living in the US which means that they can't legally vote. And that is how exactly Obama answered the question from a legal US citizen.

You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Cavuto's ignorant translation is more shameful than your believing what he said. He is supposed to be educated and therefore should have a solid grasp of the English language.

Undocumented means they are not legally living in the US which means that they can't legally vote. And that is how exactly Obama answered the question from a legal US citizen.

You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Cavuto's ignorant translation is more shameful than your believing what he said. He is supposed to be educated and therefore should have a solid grasp of the English language.
How are things in Mosul, Foo....all going as planned? Lmao!

get

That his win was anything other than resounding has seemingly created an itch that Trump has been unable to resist scratching.
Mention it here and sit back and watch the reaction...

Cavuto is a lying piece of prejudiced shit. He never fact-checked the rottenly edited clip to examine Obama's full answer.

the clip aired by Fox Business:

HOST GINA RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true… The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential…

the full answer where Obama explains the well known fact that illegals cannot vote.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

That is so horrendous of FBN to edit out the bolded sentence and paste in a half sentence at the end.

There is no ethics or commitment to factual journalism at Fox. Moral people would not watch such malicious fake attacks on the President of the United States. No matter what his politics.

Hat tip to:

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Stop lying, FOOL.
He said this:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

And over 3 million of 'em did.....and your side still lost!

Cavuto is a lying piece of prejudiced shit. He never fact-checked the rottenly edited clip to examine Obama's full answer.

the clip aired by Fox Business:

HOST GINA RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true… The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential…

the full answer where Obama explains the well known fact that illegals cannot vote.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

That is so horrendous of FBN to edit out the bolded sentence and paste in a half sentence at the end.

There is no ethics or commitment to factual journalism at Fox. Moral people would not watch such malicious fake attacks on the President of the United States. No matter what his politics.

Hat tip to:

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

As soon as your two are punctured like the bags of hot air that you are....what comes out is vulgarity.

Kind of an admission that you know the truth and you can't stand it.

Forum List

Back