Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Watch me do it again....

Did any illegal aliens vote?
How many?

C'mon, Ugly.....answer the questions.
I've already answered those as well.

If you wanna see what an unanswered question looks like, check this one out...

14th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Geee.....seems simple enough to answer these questions, rather than changing the subject.

Another chance?
Sure:
How many?
Already asked and answered.

Poor, dumbed-down, PolitcalHack... if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

"Already asked and answered."

Well, then.....what's stopping you from answering?

Kind of painted yourself into a corner, huh?

Stay in the corner, where no one has to see that kisser.
Nothing stopped me from answering. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You seem to have some kind of mental disorder.

Ooooo......see!
The eternal Liberal white flag when skewered.....vulgarity.

14th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

Geee.....seems simple enough to answer these questions, rather than changing the subject.

Another chance?
Sure:
How many?

Poor, dumbed-down, PolitcalHack... if truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do. :eusa_naughty:

Nothing stopped me from answering. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You seem to have some kind of mental disorder.

Ooooo......see!
The eternal Liberal white flag when skewered.....vulgarity.
And PoliticalHack's white flag is whining about vulgarities to avoid answering questions.

Watch me do it again....

How many?

C'mon, Ugly.....answer the questions.

Another chance?
Sure:
How many?

Doing something over and over expecting different results is a sign of mental illness. She certainly fits the profile.

Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??
Indeed...

President elect Trump won the state popular vote
in the majority of states to take their electoral count

Constitution works as intended
Just another reason for the Democrats to hate
the Constitution

C0G622VUkAAu066.jpg:large

hillfired-i8668.jpg

Last edited:
BUMP!

15th time... Obama said, [illegals], "who can't legally vote." How does telling illegals they can't vote, encourage them to vote?

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

You are an idiot. Taken exactly as you have written which may not be accurate, the question, "If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..." Is actually not coming from an illegal voter. She sounds like a dreamer who was born in the USA but her parents came here illegally.

She is not saying if her family votes, not having the right to vote, would immigration come find them. She is asking if she (a US citizen ) legally voted whether immigration would come after her family.

You are too stupid to exist.

It's a question about right winger voter intimidation which is one form of voter fraud.

Gee, Fool, you're a dope.

Who is she speaking for?

She tells you in the previous sentence:
@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Get it, Fool?

Undocumented is a euphemism for illegal alien.

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

Gads, you're an imbecile.
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack... still can't tell the difference between "I" and "they."

Gina Rodriguez, American citizen, asks ... "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

"I" is not "they." I don't care how fucking demented you are. :cuckoo:

Still lying?

No prob......I'll correct you again: read the LARGE word:

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Get it, Fool?

QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

What a disgusting individual....but, your looks suit your character.
RUSSIA DID IT 35 trillion -1
From Mary Louise Kelly, national security correspondent
4. Why are you skeptical of the consensus of all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies, that Russia interfered with the 2016 election process? You have repeatedly said that U.S. intelligence "has no idea" who hacked U.S. institutions. You have access to the classified evidence that supports the intelligence assessment. Do you possess evidence to the contrary?

Context: In a joint statement, released Oct. 7, the 17 agencies said (boldface is ours):

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities."

POLITICS
Trump's Men In Moscow: Trump Disciples Suddenly Showing Up In Russia

A leaked CIA analysis concluded that it was done in an effort to hurt Hillary Clinton and try to get Donald Trump elected. An NBC News report went further, saying the CIA had "high confidence" that Russian President Vladimir Putin "became personally involved in the covert Russian campaign to interfere in the U.S. presidential election," stemming from a "vendetta" against Clinton because of comments she made in 2011 questioning the legitimacy of the Russian elections.
All of which would be meaningless had Hillary not been a truly terrible candidate. And, of course, totally ignores the content of the information released, which exposes a lot of corruption and things that people really don't want in the person running the country.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."

You are an idiot. Taken exactly as you have written which may not be accurate, the question, "If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..." Is actually not coming from an illegal voter. She sounds like a dreamer who was born in the USA but her parents came here illegally.

She is not saying if her family votes, not having the right to vote, would immigration come find them. She is asking if she (a US citizen ) legally voted whether immigration would come after her family.

It's a question about right winger voter intimidation which is one form of voter fraud.

Who is she speaking for?

Get it, Fool?

Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack... still can't tell the difference between "I" and "they."

Gina Rodriguez, American citizen, asks ... "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Still lying?

Get it, Fool?

I don't care how big you make that font, Obama never said that. Rodriguez did. Obama is not bound by her delusions.

Of course there would be if she feared by her voting, as an American citizen, it would lead to her family and/or friends who are here illegally to be deported.

If she were speaking of others, she would have asked, if they vote... but she didn't. She asked, if I vote.... You even know this because you lied and claimed she asked if they vote... So you get the difference even though you lack the character to admit it.

How fortunate am I that you're completely deranged? :mm:
Basically, you're just confirming what we've known for some time now, that Obama has had no intention whatsoever of trying to remove illegal aliens from our society.

Who is she speaking for?

Get it, Fool?

Still lying?

Get it, Fool?

I don't care how big you make that font, Obama never said that. Rodriguez did. Obama is not bound by her delusions.

Of course there would be if she feared by her voting, as an American citizen, it would lead to her family and/or friends who are here illegally to be deported.

If she were speaking of others, she would have asked, if they vote... but she didn't. She asked, if I vote.... You even know this because you lied and claimed she asked if they vote... So you get the difference even though you lack the character to admit it.

Basically, you're just confirming what we've known for some time now, that Obama has had no intention whatsoever of trying to remove illegal aliens from our society.
Nonsense, under which president were more criminal illegals deported?

FT_16.08.30_deportations_removals.png

(and by criminal, it does not speak to immigration status)

UPDATE

Hillary Clinton's popular vote lead is now:

2.83 MILLION!
And in equally important news, the sun shone on the Sahara desert again today!
38% of nitwit pubs think dump won the pop vote
Irrelevant. There's a bunch of people who think we never went to the moon and others who think holograms projected images of airliners onto the WTC on 9/11. IOW, so what?
What's your point in comparing delusional conspiracy nuts with 38% of Republicans?

Who is she speaking for?

Get it, Fool?

Still lying?

Get it, Fool?

Which administration blocked states from enforcing federal immigration law and lauded sanctuary cities?

UPDATE

2.83 MILLION!
Irrelevant. There's a bunch of people who think we never went to the moon and others who think holograms projected images of airliners onto the WTC on 9/11. IOW, so what?
What's your point in comparing delusional conspiracy nuts with 38% of Republicans?
That you can get a large number of people to believe virtually anything. Heck, look at how many poor deluded people voted for Hillary.

Still lying?

Get it, Fool?

Which administration blocked states from enforcing federal immigration law and lauded sanctuary cities?
What Obama sought was to defer deportations on non-criminal illegal immigrants who met certain criteria. He never stated a desire to avoid removing illegals as you suggested.

And as the numbers show, more criminal illegal aliens were in fact removed during his watch than any other president.

UPDATE

2.83 MILLION!
That you can get a large number of people to believe virtually anything. Heck, look at how many poor deluded people voted for Hillary.
LOL

Hillary was just as viable a candidate as Trump. In fact, speaking to this thread, significantly more people even voted for her than Donald.

LOL

Hillary was just as viable a candidate as Trump. In fact, speaking to this thread, significantly more people even voted for her than Donald.
Yet more people voted against her than for her. And, the bottom line remains, the popular vote means diddly in this country. Gay marriage was killed whenever it was submitted to the popular vote. It required judges to overturn the will of the people.

LOL

Yet more people voted against her than for her. And, the bottom line remains, the popular vote means diddly in this country. Gay marriage was killed whenever it was submitted to the popular vote. It required judges to overturn the will of the people.
Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at. We're talking about the viability of Hillary and Trump. Both were equally viable candidates despite your idiocy.

LOL

Your non-sequitur is noted and laughed at. We're talking about the viability of Hillary and Trump. Both were equally viable candidates despite your idiocy.
Oh, she was viable all right, meaning she met the qualifications as outlined in the Constitution, but she was a really terrible candidate. I mean, she couldn't even beat Trump? Come on, how much more dull, boring, status quo establishment can you get?

Forum List

Back