Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Ohhhh, nooooo.....

You're upset because the career criminal and congenital liar didn't become President????

You poor thing.

As far back as Arkansas she was the baglady to collect Bill's bribe money:

1. "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

2. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.
The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

3. Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department
5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion.
Hey...look....the same odds that she won the popular vote without illegal alien and dead people votes!

Did I mention that she is a career criminal as well as a congenital liar??/
And through it all you couldn't prove sheet Kept throwing it at the walls costing millions and came up with ZIPPO

Well, which are you denying?

You're ready to claim that she beat odds of 1 chance in 31 trillion???

Really?

You should make that your sig line.

Ohhhh....you're stating that the statistics don't influence you?
"... the likelihood of such a spectacular rate of return, possible conflict of interest, and allegations of disguised bribery."
Hillary Clinton cattle futures controversy - Wikipedia

Meaning that you're an idiot.....or a liar.

I agree.
One in 31 trillion ??? lol and you call others idiots??

Ohhhh.....now you're claiming you don't know what that means???

No prob....I can help:

A note on odds in the cattle futures market
Article

Journal of Economics and Finance

September 1994, 18:357

Abstract

This paper investigates the odds of generating a 100-fold return in the cattle futures market. We employ cattle futures data for the period October 11, 1978, through July 31, 1979, to compute the probability of obtaining such a return. The tests are constructed to give the investor the benefit of the doubt whenever doubt exists. The most conservative finding is that the probability is one in approximately thirty-one trillion. Assuming that the return is made in the most efficient way possible, this probability falls to approximately 1.5×10−16.

In short....it was impossible.....IMPOSSIBLE....for the career criminal to make those profits legally.

Yet imbeciles and liars claim to believe it.
Raise your paw.
Was it against the law?? if so how come no jail?? They put Stewart in jail for less than GWB did in insider trading

Now you're begging.

Off your knees, boy.

2. The young lady continues as if with the voice of the illegal...'If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..."
Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'

You are an idiot. Taken exactly as you have written which may not be accurate, the question, "If I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family..." Is actually not coming from an illegal voter. She sounds like a dreamer who was born in the USA but her parents came here illegally.

She is not saying if her family votes, not having the right to vote, would immigration come find them. She is asking if she (a US citizen ) legally voted whether immigration would come after her family.

You are too stupid to exist.

It's a question about right winger voter intimidation which is one form of voter fraud.

Gee, Fool, you're a dope.

Who is she speaking for?

She tells you in the previous sentence:
@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Get it, Fool?

Undocumented is a euphemism for illegal alien.

Now, if she were speaking of a legal citizen....there would be no reason to suggest anyone 'would come for them.'
QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.

Gads, you're an imbecile.
Poor, deranged, PoliticalHack... still can't tell the difference between "I" and "they."

Gina Rodriguez, American citizen, asks ... "So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

"I" is not "they." I don't care how fucking demented you are. :cuckoo:

Still lying?

No prob......I'll correct you again: read the LARGE word:

@3:25 she actually says "Many of the millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens....and I call them citizens because they contribute to the country....are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport us? ..."

Get it, Fool?

Undocumented is a euphemism for illegal alien.
I don't care how big you make that font, Obama never said that. Rodriguez did. Obama is not bound by her delusions.

QED....she is speaking as though she were an illegal seeking a way to vote in the election.
Of course there would be if she feared by her voting, as an American citizen, it would lead to her family and/or friends who are here illegally to be deported.

If she were speaking of others, she would have asked, if they vote... but she didn't. She asked, if I vote.... You even know this because you lied and claimed she asked if they vote... So you get the difference even though you lack the character to admit it.

What a disgusting individual....but, your looks suit your character.
How fortunate am I that you're completely deranged? :mm:

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton won this election, three states gave the presidency to a draft dodger, adulterer, who pays no taxes, a rich white boy who inherited his wealth and played the white supremacist card and the white resentment card very well. Nothing to brag about when the KKK is cheering your election choice and a racist is our president and his close staff includes an anti-Semite. Let's be honest here. It was a fake election as Donnie cares not an iota for the working class, check all the lawsuits. But he played the whities like a banjo and now big money is where it always was in control.

"There was not one rational reason for a white person not in the upper classes to vote for Trump. In the last quarter, the economy was growing at nearly 3 percent, and not only was job growth solid but also wages are finally rising. But none of these economic facts could be appreciated because a candidate was pouring the crudest fuel on an old American flame, white supremacy."
http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...-vote-for-trump-because-they-felt-left-behind

Dear hard-working white people: Congratulations, you played yourself

"Over the next few months, pundits and scholars will dissect this election. Many will find fault with Hillary Clinton and her campaign. Some will blame James Comey and the FBI. Others will hold the third-party candidacies of Jill Stein and Gary Johnson responsible for her defeat. But most will talk about the discontent of working-class white Americans, how elites dismissed them with scorn and treated them with condescension, and how they, in the end, rejected the status quo and the economic philosophy that has left them behind. These are the folks Donald Trump called “the forgotten men and women of our country,” and this election will be read as their revenge.

But that is a lie. To be sure, non-college-educated, working-class white men overwhelmingly voted for Trump. But what the early exit-poll data, with all of its flaws, reveal is a much more complicated picture.
The fact, and it is one this country must confront, is that the majority of White America voted for Trump to be the 45th President of the United States. According to the results of the Edison Research’s national election poll, 53% of white women voted for him and 48% of young white people supported him. Large numbers of college-educated white women (45%) and men (54%) voted for him. What is becoming increasingly clear is that White America, writ large, supported the candidate who wants to ban Muslims, build a wall on our southern border and deport undocumented workers; who calls himself the candidate of law and order; and who degrades and demeans women. This isn’t the revenge of working-class white men alone. White America—and I mean those who see themselves as white people, not as those who happen to be white—has struck back." Eddie S. Glaude, Jr. Nov. 9, 2016, Time Magazine

Ohhhh, nooooo.....

You're upset because the career criminal and congenital liar didn't become President????

You poor thing.

As far back as Arkansas she was the baglady to collect Bill's bribe money:

1. "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

Remember the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? We now know that was a lie told to turn aside accusations that as the Governor's wife she profited corruptly, her account being run by a lawyer for state poultry interests through a disreputable broker.

She lied for good reason: To admit otherwise would be to confess taking, and paying taxes on, what some think amounted to a $100,000 bribe."
Essay;Blizzard of Lies

2. Cattlegate...."... computerized records of her trades, which the White House obtained from the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, show for the first time how she was able to turn her initial investment into $6,300 overnight. In about 10 months of trading, she made nearly $100,000, relying heavily on advice from her friend James B. Blair, an experienced futures trader.
The new records also raise the possibility that some of her profits -- as much as $40,000 – came from larger trades ordered by someone else and then shifted to her account,...." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wpsrv/politics/special/whitewater/stories/wwtr940527.htm

a. "....guided through the risky trades by James Blair, a friend and top lawyer for one of Arkansas' most powerful companies, Tyson Foods Inc." Business | Hillary Clinton Invested $1,000, Netted $100,000 Through Trading | Seattle Times Newspaper

b. "....Tyson was everything shed been taught to despise at Wellesley and Yale, a greedy capitalist who hated labor unions and had no compunction about polluting Mother Earth for financial gain. Yet she allowed Blair, Big Daddys right-hand man, to manage her financial affairs. Second, assuming the speculation in Marshalls Magazine is correct, she was the conduit for a bribe." Democrook: Hillary Clinton

3. Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bill’s pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors. Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton's State Department
5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President

The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion.
Hey...look....the same odds that she won the popular vote without illegal alien and dead people votes!

Did I mention that she is a career criminal as well as a congenital liar??/
And through it all you couldn't prove sheet Kept throwing it at the walls costing millions and came up with ZIPPO

Really?

"... the likelihood of such a spectacular rate of return, possible conflict of interest, and allegations of disguised bribery."

I agree.

No prob....I can help:

Article

Abstract

This paper investigates the odds of generating a 100-fold return in the cattle futures market. We employ cattle futures data for the period October 11, 1978, through July 31, 1979, to compute the probability of obtaining such a return. The tests are constructed to give the investor the benefit of the doubt whenever doubt exists. The most conservative finding is that the probability is one in approximately thirty-one trillion. Assuming that the return is made in the most efficient way possible, this probability falls to approximately 1.5×10−16.

In short....it was impossible.....IMPOSSIBLE....for the career criminal to make those profits legally.

Raise your paw.
LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

CattleFutureGate??

This was investigated by rightwingers decades ago who found no wrong-doing on Hillary's part. Git over it already.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

^^^ PolitcalHack ^^^ repeating what I just summarized.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

She mischaracterized the question to Obama to something he wasn't asked. She misinterpreted his reply. She posted a video which cuts out the parts of the interview where he says illegals can't vote and where he at least twice promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

And then she lies to herself that means Obama was encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

"She posted a video which cuts out the parts of the interview where he says illegals can't vote and where he at least twice promoted a website which states voters must be U.S. citizens."

Let's take a look at both videos....

This is your claim of the 'original video.'
Let's use it!

Without missing a beat, Obama the liar responds "not true. "(@3:38)
Hey....any 'cutting of the video'????
No?

Contiunuing @ 3:42, Obama lies: "When you vote you are a citizen yourself"
No?

Ooooo,,,,you poor, sad, ugly thing.....look how you just proved exactly what I've said!
And I did it with your video!!!!

Continuing, @3:46 Obama says "there is not a situation where the voting rolls are somehow transferred over, and people start investigating...."
No?

30 seconds.....exactly what I've posted and your 'original video' proves!!!!!

I win again!

So....you've been lying all along, huh?
She asks if UNDOCUMENTED aliens can vote...will they be caught and deported....Obama says 'no way'....you're a citizen if if you're illegal!!!!

And not a smidgen of 'cutting' of the video!!!!!

Oh.....and the video you claimed "cut"????

Here it is....same 30 seconds:

My video includes the part where Obama says illegals can't vote.

My video also includes the parts where he at least twice promotes a website which states illegals can't vote.

My video is minutes longer than the one you posted.

G'head, PoliticalHack, keep lying to the forum about how the video you're posting isn't cut. Every time you do, you prove again what a lying hack you are. :thup:

Unfortunately, the only part that counts is the 30 second segment where the liar makes the case for UNDOCUMENTED ALIENS to go and vote.

Stop lying, Ugly.

LOLOL

No one is restricted to your idiotic "30 second segment," hag. In the full uncut interview, Obama says illegals can't vote and promotesa website which states voters must be U.S. citizens.

Sorry that his interview isn't the revelation your hallucinations lead you to believe, but narrowing the interview down to 30 seconds by excluding the parts which destroy your delusions; and which you have to bend reality by changing Gina's question and the context of Obama's reply, simply doesn't make your case.

Great!

So....now you're admitting that there was no "cutting" in those 30 seconds,and Obama said exactly what I said he did....EXACTLY....in exactly the order I said he said it...EXACTLY.

Wanna try to get you hoof out of your mouth now?

Sadly, your delusions worsen as I never said those 30 seconds were edited. In response to your idiocy that Obama encouraged illegals to vote, I said the video you relied on was edited to cut out the parts where Obama said illegals can't vote and where he promoted a website which echoed that sentiment.

After all this back and forth on this, I can't believe you still don't understand that. You really are as retarded as you appear.

Really?

I agree.

No prob....I can help:

Article

Abstract

Raise your paw.
Was it against the law?? if so how come no jail?? They put Stewart in jail for less than GWB did in insider trading

Now you're begging.

Off your knees, boy.
^^^ that's what a white flag looks like from conservatives ^^^

PoliticalChic, post: 16067364,

I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

You read or hear the word "undocumented" and no other words, language structure, or context within her statement mean anything to you.

The context is the actual fear of voter intimidation by right wing nut jobs like you that "millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens" apparently do have in this country.

There is absolutely no implication or suggestion in reference to what this fine young lady calls " UNDOCUMENTED citizens" that they are voting. You are purely insane.

They a fearful of the voting process when someone who legally votes knows about their undocumented status.

A Trump supporter gives Latino citizen having the right to vote to be alarmed for friends and family;

There is more evidence, however, of voter intimidation, a tactic condoned by Trump. A Trump supporter recently circulated an image depicting a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent arresting an alleged undocumented immigrant in the back of a voter line. The photo was fake, but intended to scare Latino voters with immigrant family members.

The idea of an undocumented immigrant even trying to vote seems far fetched. Doing so would be a felony, punishable by up to three years of imprisonment and even deportation — and would have virtually no chance of changing the outcome of the election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thinkprogress.org/amp/p/75d11265875c?client=safari

Obama was explaining to a legal citizen that she should have no fear of voting.

Do you have proof that actress Gina Rodriguez is an undocumented citizen.

From the same link:

In a video interview with actress Gina Rodriguez last week, Obama actually urged Latino citizens to vote and stressed that they would not put undocumented family members at risk of deportation.

Rodriguez asked President Obama whether federal immigration officials would single out Latino voters with undocumented family members, or as she put them, “undocumented citizens…because they contribute to this country.”

“Not true,” Obama responded. “And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.”

I realize now that the reason you are so stupid is because you do not know how to read or watch audio and video.

You read or hear the word "undocumented" and no other words, language structure, or context within her statement mean anything to you.

The context is the actual fear of voter intimidation by right wing nut jobs like you that "millennials, dreamers, UNDOCUMENTED citizens" apparently do have in this country.

There is absolutely no implication or suggestion in reference to what this fine young lady calls " UNDOCUMENTED citizens" that they are voting. You are purely insane.

They a fearful of the voting process when someone who legally votes knows about their undocumented status.

A Trump supporter gives Latino citizen having the right to vote to be alarmed for friends and family;

There is more evidence, however, of voter intimidation, a tactic condoned by Trump. A Trump supporter recently circulated an image depicting a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent arresting an alleged undocumented immigrant in the back of a voter line. The photo was fake, but intended to scare Latino voters with immigrant family members.

The idea of an undocumented immigrant even trying to vote seems far fetched. Doing so would be a felony, punishable by up to three years of imprisonment and even deportation — and would have virtually no chance of changing the outcome of the election.

From the same link:

In a video interview with actress Gina Rodriguez last week, Obama actually urged Latino citizens to vote and stressed that they would not put undocumented family members at risk of deportation.

Rodriguez asked President Obama whether federal immigration officials would single out Latino voters with undocumented family members, or as she put them, “undocumented citizens…because they contribute to this country.”

“Not true,” Obama responded. “And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.”

Oooooo.....you poor, sad liar, you.

Let's rub your face in it again:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.
Did Obama Encourage Illegal Immigrants to Vote? No, But YES.

In simple English, 'cause I know you're a fool.....
She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

Obama says....'don't worry...no one will investigate!

And over 3 million of 'em did.....and your side still lost!

From the same link:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for.

She sets up the scenario of illegals wanting to vote, but fear the consequences.

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

So? In response to being asked by Gina Rodriguez if she should fear the government deporting her family if she votes, he answered, "not true."

That's an accurate statement by him. Who knows what demented thoughts haunt you to think otherwise. :dunno:

He goes on to say, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," to a ... (are ya sitting down? this is gonna shock a rightarded hag like you) ... to a voting U.S. citizen.

Also an accurate statement by him, since she's a U.S. citizen interested in voting, which also inexplicably renders you baffled.

He then continues to explain to her that her vote, as a U.S. citizen is important because her vote speaks not only for her, but also for her undocumented family members and friends because they can't vote.

Hysterically, you're such a lying PoliticalHack, you're actually trying to argue if you ignore that last part because it's not in your "30 second section," you can misconstrue the first part of his statement to mean he's encouraging illegals to vote if you alter Gina's question to, if they vote... when she actually asked,if I vote...

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

PoliticalChic, post: 16068574

Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario she would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" (undocumented citizens) vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language.

There is no attempt to set up such a ridiculous scenario as the one that rattles around in your hateful very ignorant mind.

It's so absurd to think that an actress with 1000 times your mental capability having an audience with the President would be as stupid as you to think undocumented citizens had the right to vote.

Last edited:
PeeeeeCeeeee gets paid about .02 every time she burps on this board. So she's made about $30 today. Nice work if you can get it… Hehehe

Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario. She would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" undocumented citizens vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language,

There is no attempt to set up such a ridiculous scenario as the one that rattles around in your hateful very ignorant mind.
According to PoliticalHag, if she lies about what Gina asked... and she posts a video which cuts out Obama saying illegals can't vote... and also cuts out the parts where he promotes a website that points out voters must be citizens... then she can lie and falsely claim Obama encouraged illegals to vote. :cuckoo:

Poor thing, bless her heart.

Poor thing, bless her heart.

with her trafficking in the worst of the worst fake news political fraudulent attacks whether domestic and foreign Chic is deep in that basket of deplorables that Hillary Clinton told us about.

From the same link:

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

So? In response to being asked by Gina Rodriguez if she should fear the government deporting her family if she votes, he answered, "not true."

That's an accurate statement by him. Who knows what demented thoughts haunt you to think otherwise. :dunno:

He goes on to say, "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself," to a ... (are ya sitting down? this is gonna shock a rightarded hag like you) ... to a voting U.S. citizen.

Also an accurate statement by him, since she's a U.S. citizen interested in voting, which also inexplicably renders you baffled.

He then continues to explain to her that her vote, as a U.S. citizen is important because her vote speaks not only for her, but also for her undocumented family members and friends because they can't vote.

Hysterically, you're such a lying PoliticalHack, you're actually trying to argue if you ignore that last part because it's not in your "30 second section," you can misconstrue the first part of his statement to mean he's encouraging illegals to vote if you alter Gina's question to, if they vote... when she actually asked,if I vote...

Au contraire, Ugly....

The interviewer asks whether illegals who vote should be afraid of being tracked down and deported.

"Obama didn’t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didn’t say that illegal immigrants should be “fearful of voting.” He didn’t start his answer by saying, “Illegal immigrants and ‘dreamers’ can’t vote, because they aren’t citizens.” Instead, he said, “Not true.”

Obama then elaborated, "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."
Make No Mistake: Obama Told Illegals to Vote

But...on the whole....he's even more disgusting than you, who lie about it every day.

True?

Liar. She did not set up a scenario. Faun is correct. To set up your pigeon-brained scenario she would have had to say 'they' not 'I".

She said if "I" vote? Twisting that into a scenario where she instead is asking if "they" (undocumented citizens) vote, is an aggregiuos lie and abuse of language.

It's so absurd to think that an actress with 1000 times your mental capability having an audience with the President would be as stupid as you to think undocumented citizens had the right to vote.

Need more help, Fool?

Sure....

Take notes:
"Rodriguez then asked, “Many of the millennials, ‘dreamers,’ undocumented ‘citizens’ — and I call them ‘citizens’ ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration [and Customs Enforcement] know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama didn’t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didn’t say that illegal immigrants should be “fearful of voting.” He didn’t start his answer by saying, “Illegal immigrants and ‘dreamers’ can’t vote, because they aren’t citizens.” Instead, he said, “Not true.”

Obama then elaborated, "And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

by golly, i finally got it. vladimir putin won the popular vote! gosisdat.

That's it???

This lame attempt at laughing this crime away????

Don't you want to get in on the lying to save face, as the other Liberals/Democrats have done????

C'mon.....take a shot.....and I'll skewer you, too.

PeeeeeCeeeee gets paid about .02 every time she burps on this board. So she's made about $30 today. Nice work if you can get it… Hehehe

I'm independently wealthy, you dolt.

My mission here is on behalf of truth and justice....you know, the American way.

If you are ineducable, well.....that's your problem.

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

The interviewer asks whether illegals who vote should be afraid of being tracked down and deported.

"Obama didn’t rebuke Rodriguez for her question. He didn’t say that illegal immigrants should be “fearful of voting.” He didn’t start his answer by saying, “Illegal immigrants and ‘dreamers’ can’t vote, because they aren’t citizens.” Instead, he said, “Not true.”

But...on the whole....he's even more disgusting than you, who lie about it every day.

True?
LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

Her words are crystal clear .... "if I vote..."

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

:itsok:

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

From the same link:

Au contraire, Ugly....

True?
LOLOLOL

Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting. She asked about voting herself and she's a citizen.

Her words are crystal clear .... "if I vote..."

It's adorable how you're so fucking retarded, you don't understand "I" means her. That said, it's not Obama's problem you don't understand English.

:itsok:

He then goes on to say illegals can't vote. How, on G-d's green Earth, is telling illegals they can't vote encouraging them to vote??

"Gina Rodriguez never asked about illegals voting."

Really?

Watch this:

That's a direct quote.....isn't it.

OK....your next lie?

Spit it out!!!

Forum List

Back