say adios to the constitution -

Trump is an asshole, he is a divider and not a uniter... He is NOT presidential material, but he does make a good stand up comic, in a Sam Kinison kind of way....

though his skit is getting kind of old and he needs some new material....
Obama was the divider! He did a good job too. We were divided before Trump ever took office! Now no libtard ever wanted to deprive obama of his free speech but all of a sudden it’s okay for leftist asswarps to do it to Trump!
Really? He woke up every morning and tweeted to his base about how much he hated Republicans like Trump does with Democrats and more than half the Nation, and how evil they are and stuck his nose in to everything in the nation that has NOTHING to do with his job as president, to divide the nation? this president is an awful awful awful awful person, and a DIVIDER..... he makes up things, just to divide us,

he lives for DIVIDING us....

and he can kiss my grits.

Why are voters asked to pay for new stadiums then?

The NFL is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. Not to mention, it is the only government sanctioned monopoly.
HEAVILY subsidized?? REALLY? by the Federal gvt???

and soggy wonders why people tell him to stfu

:21:

Hey moron, who pays for the stadiums? Who buys the tickets? Who buys the NFL package? Who buys the jerseys? Who pays for $12 draft beers?

Grow up.
You do.... NOT the federal tax payer.... if you live in an area with a stadium, your state and local government does pay for a good portion of the new stadium being built....but they do it to get MORE taxes back, than what they gave out of your money.....

Uhm, I am a federal taxpayer. So, you are advocating tax subsidies for businesses?

a city votes on a tax increase before a new stadium ever breaks ground - owners come up with every sales promotion known to man, and sell advertising faster than a bottle of water in the Sahara looooooooooooooong before the first fan ever hits the parking lot...

poor dumbass RW's living in the shadows ...

Trump is an asshole, he is a divider and not a uniter... He is NOT presidential material, but he does make a good stand up comic, in a Sam Kinison kind of way....

though his skit is getting kind of old and he needs some new material....
Obama was the divider! He did a good job too. We were divided before Trump ever took office! Now no libtard ever wanted to deprive obama of his free speech but all of a sudden it’s okay for leftist asswarps to do it to Trump!
Really? He woke up every morning and tweeted to his base about how much he hated Republicans like Trump does with Democrats and more than half the Nation, and how evil they are and stuck his nose in to everything in the nation that has NOTHING to do with his job as president, to divide the nation? this president is an awful awful awful awful person, and a DIVIDER..... he makes up things, just to divide us,

he lives for DIVIDING us....

and he can kiss my grits.
Nope! What Trump is doing enriches the nation. Jobs jobs jobs! All obummer ever knew was taxes and racial division.

a city votes on a tax increase before a new stadium ever breaks ground - owners come up with every sales promotion known to man, and sell advertising faster than a bottle of water in the Sahara looooooooooooooong before the first fan ever hits the parking lot...

The last time I checked dumbass the NFL enjoyed a tax free status! Now that they officially hate the flag and the anthem they need to lose the tax free status!

NFL gets billions in subsidies from U.S. taxpayers

Play to the base, play to the base, play to the base....

Sane, good people have determined his “base” to be good, real Americans. Who else should he “play” to?
You all are good? good?

You must have a different definition of "good".... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You would not know "good" if it slapped you in the face....

Explain it to us… What’s your spin, your opinion of what good is?
You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?
Well, being a numbers guy, I'm a little curious. Let's see...

There are currently about 200,000,000 registered voters in the country (America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters)

62,984,825 voted for Trump.

Hold on, running the numbers...

That means that 31.49% of us are "good, real" Americans, and the rest of us are pretty much shit.

So there ya go. The numbers, they don't lie!

:spinner:

The last time I checked dumbass the NFL enjoyed a tax free status! Now that they officially hate the flag and the anthem they need to lose the tax free status!

still no context of the original protests eh, dumbass ?

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

go back to sleep, if we need your stupid ass we'll whiste for you or something .....

go back to sleep, if we need your stupid ass we'll whiste for you or something .....
Tough shit turkey neck! I gave it to ewe three times already. Go back and read instead of just knee Jerking! Or can’t you tolerate diversity of opinion? Do you think the NFL should pay taxes like everyone else?

Tough shit turkey neck! I gave it to ewe three times already. Go back and read instead of just knee Jerking! Or can’t you tolerate diversity of opinion? Do you think the NFL should pay taxes like everyone else?

you spewed your horseshit, nothing more.

cant debate can you dip ?

speaking of --- look at all the subsidies that got lost ......

NFL teams building new stadiums
Here are the most inspiring game changer stadiums.
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta Falcons)
  • US Bank Stadium (Minnesota Vikings)
  • AT&T Stadium (Dallas Cowboys)
  • City of Champions Stadium (Los Angeles Rams) ...
  • Las Vegas NFL Stadium (Las Vegas Raiders?) ...
  • Century Link Field (Seattle Seahawks) ...
  • Ever Bank Field (Jacksonville Jaguars)
slobber on, moron

slobber on, moron
But should the NFL pay taxes?

slobber on, moron

it does ..

Why the NFL Suddenly Wants to Pay Taxes

Why are voters asked to pay for new stadiums then?

The NFL is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. Not to mention, it is the only government sanctioned monopoly.
HEAVILY subsidized?? REALLY? by the Federal gvt???

and soggy wonders why people tell him to stfu

:21:

Hey moron, who pays for the stadiums? Who buys the tickets? Who buys the NFL package? Who buys the jerseys? Who pays for $12 draft beers?

Grow up.
You do.... NOT the federal tax payer.... if you live in an area with a stadium, your state and local government does pay for a good portion of the new stadium being built....but they do it to get MORE taxes back, than what they gave out of your money.....

It doesn't go to the players. It goes to the owners.

The players don't own those stadiums. The players don't get any of those tax breaks. The owners do.

The players are working for their pay.

slobber on, moron

it does ..

Why the NFL Suddenly Wants to Pay Taxes
If true that’s good news!

Forum List

Back