say adios to the constitution -

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

7:32 AM - Aug 10, 2018

"most of the money goes to the players anyway" ????????????

how stupid is this idiot ANYWAY ?

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

Goldiocks has no right to say who gets paid what, when, OR WHY. ...

F TRUMP
Why are voters asked to pay for new stadiums then?

The NFL is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. Not to mention, it is the only government sanctioned monopoly.
HEAVILY subsidized?? REALLY? by the Federal gvt???

and soggy wonders why people tell him to stfu

:21:

Trump is clueless - but hes dividing the country based on a LIE ...

“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”

idiots on one side - anyone with an IQ over 90 on the other ..
Let me ask you a question. If and when you ever get a job who do you think should be the boss? The owner of the business or you?

I retired before I was 50 - whats your excuse idiotboi?

all this debating and you revert to insults ... you're excused pissant.
You haven’t debated shit. All you have done is run your mouth about a bunch of millionaires protesting their lot.

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

F TRUMP

The NFL is heavily subsidized by taxpayers. Not to mention, it is the only government sanctioned monopoly.
Look up the definition of "subsidized".
It's not just federal subsidies that happen in America.

“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”

Let me ask you a question. If and when you ever get a job who do you think should be the boss? The owner of the business or you?

You haven’t debated shit. All you have done is run your mouth about a bunch of millionaires protesting their lot.

:206: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still waiting for an explanation of the context on the ORIGINAL PLAYER PROTESTS ... CONTEXT- NOT HORSESHIT

anything Mr Debater ?

still waiting for an explanation of the context on the ORIGINAL PLAYER PROTESTS ... CONTEXT- NOT HORSESHIT
Millionaires bitching about their lot in life! Get over it!

for the second time - youre excused.

for the second time - youre excused.
Well, asswarp how many times are you going to ask that stupid question?

Play to the base, play to the base, play to the base....

Sane, good people have determined his “base” to be good, real Americans. Who else should he “play” to?
You all are good? good?

You must have a different definition of "good".... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You would not know "good" if it slapped you in the face....

Explain it to us… What’s your spin, your opinion of what good is?
You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

Did I say that?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

Hey moron, who pays for the stadiums? Who buys the tickets? Who buys the NFL package? Who buys the jerseys? Who pays for $12 draft beers?

Grow up.

Trump is an asshole, he is a divider and not a uniter... He is NOT presidential material, but he does make a good stand up comic, in a Sam Kinison kind of way....

though his skit is getting kind of old and he needs some new material....

Trump is an asshole, he is a divider and not a uniter... He is NOT presidential material, but he does make a good stand up comic, in a Sam Kinison kind of way....

Pissed off idiots because they lost an election does make the winner a divider.

Basically he is saying protest on your own time hardly a threat to the Constitution.

"HE" cant tell anyone when to protest - or assemble- or speak.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

Actually he can suggest whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants....First Amendment....remember?
People working in the public sector dont have the same protections as anyone else.
The govt doesnt have constitutional rights... Look at Kim Davis

Oh they have constitutional rights…They come with the potential for persecution though. Fortunately for good Americans, our guy sits at the top of the food chain.
Kim Davis didnt have the right to turn down her citizens for being gay.
The govt doesnt have constitutional rights.
Im not saying trump cant say this specifically or what not, im just saying he doesnt have a "first amendment" right.
This particular ruling from the SC was one of the few i actually agreed with and for the right reasons.
We dont WANT our govt having protections. They are OUR bitches.
Supposed to be :/

Obama was the divider! He did a good job too. We were divided before Trump ever took office! Now no libtard ever wanted to deprive obama of his free speech but all of a sudden it’s okay for leftist asswarps to do it to Trump!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

Hey moron, who pays for the stadiums? Who buys the tickets? Who buys the NFL package? Who buys the jerseys? Who pays for $12 draft beers?

Grow up.
You do.... NOT the federal tax payer.... if you live in an area with a stadium, your state and local government does pay for a good portion of the new stadium being built....but they do it to get MORE taxes back, than what they gave out of your money.....

Forum List

Back