say adios to the constitution -

Explain it to us… What’s your spin, your opinion of what good is?
You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?
Well, being a numbers guy, I'm a little curious. Let's see...

There are currently about 200,000,000 registered voters in the country (America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters)

62,984,825 voted for Trump.

Hold on, running the numbers...

That means that 31.49% of us are "good, real" Americans, and the rest of us are pretty much shit.

So there ya go. The numbers, they don't lie!

:spinner:

For being a numbers guy you sure fucked the numbers all up. Only 137.5 million voted at all...Now do the math…And there you have it. Proof that much of this country is in fact shit.
Nope, look at what I actually wrote this time: 200 million registered voters.

That means that 31.49% of registered voters voted for Trump. Would you like to dispute that?

And would you say that the remaining 68.51% of us are "good, real Americans"? Or is it just those who voted for Trump?

He won, for god sakes grow up and get over it.
Don't like the facts?

I'm sure he appreciates your help, though.

Basically he is saying protest on your own time hardly a threat to the Constitution.

"HE" cant tell anyone when to protest - or assemble- or speak.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

No, but the OWNERS CAN! Watch, the NFL is going to go further in the tank, and the owners are going to fix it, or the players are going to start losing money-)

NFL players werent even required to leave the goddamn locker room for the anthem several years ago ...
That isn't material. They are NOW, and they are pissing on the country for a cause that is better served in local communities away from idle entertainment.

Nooooooooooooo they're not Gomer ... they dont have to walk out on the field for the anthem if they dont want to .... FACT !

Why do RW idiots insist on being dumbasses ?

Depends on what the individual owner says.
My team? You WILL go out and you WILL stand or I'll fine you.

You said it, so what is your explanation for what GOOD people in his base are.....?

There are currently about 200,000,000 registered voters in the country (America hits new landmark: 200 million registered voters)

That means that 31.49% of us are "good, real" Americans, and the rest of us are pretty much shit.

For being a numbers guy you sure fucked the numbers all up. Only 137.5 million voted at all...Now do the math…And there you have it. Proof that much of this country is in fact shit.

That means that 31.49% of registered voters voted for Trump. Would you like to dispute that?

And would you say that the remaining 68.51% of us are "good, real Americans"? Or is it just those who voted for Trump?

Don't like the facts?

Sorry son, he won and that is THE fact. Put your big boy pants on.

NFL players werent even required to leave the goddamn locker room for the anthem several years ago ...
That isn't material. They are NOW, and they are pissing on the country for a cause that is better served in local communities away from idle entertainment.

Nooooooooooooo they're not Gomer ... they dont have to walk out on the field for the anthem is they dont want to .... FACT !

Why do RW idiots insist on being dumbasses ?

NFL owners voted to settle the national anthem debate, removing a requirement for players to be on the field for the anthem, and giving players the option to stay in the locker room.

The new policy states: "All team and league personnel on the field shall stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem. The Game Operations Manual will be revised to remove the requirement that all players be on the field for the Anthem. Personnel who choose not to stand for the Anthem may stay in the locker room or in a similar location off the field until after the Anthem has been performed."

NFL passes new national anthem policy

Take note of the date moron. Note also from your quote, "NFL players weren't even required to leave the goddamn locker room for the anthem several years ago"

Now, comprehension classes would teach you that your statement means that they were required to after that time period you referred too. Since the rule has been changed since the end of last season, you actually haven't refuted what I said.

My co-workers have stopped watching football.

Some of mine have some haven't. It depends on how involved in politics they are.

But one that stands out is a guy who was a very avid football fan, especially the Cleveland Browns. After they started their kneeling BS, he contacted all his friends and family to tell them football was no longer welcome in their home. So if anybody is thinking of stopping over for a game, they are still welcome to stop over, but don't expect to be watching anything but HGTV.

HIs wife was more outraged than he was. Why? Because he's a 30 year retired Cleveland Police veteran. His wife spent many days and nights wondering if her husband will come home after his shift, especially when the news reported a police involved shooting or high speed chase that ended up with officers getting hurt in crashes.

Don't like the facts?

Sorry son, he won and that is THE fact. Put your big boy pants on.
Just describe what he "won" and we're good.

What did I say that was incorrect?

Would you like some help? Do you need to work this out on a calculator?

Let's go.

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

7:32 AM - Aug 10, 2018

"most of the money goes to the players anyway" ????????????

how stupid is this idiot ANYWAY ?

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

Goldiocks has no right to say who gets paid what, when, OR WHY. ...

F TRUMP

We know you are a fucking idiot, but are you really so stupid that you think Trump can control what the NFL does to the players? Are you THAT big of an idiot?

another RW idiot totally misses the point ...

ok idiot, thats nice, very good, thank you ..

now go play in a freeway somewhere.

shocker how faux conservative trumpswab rethuglicans are so supportive of fascist nationalism.

Vladimir Putin
began his rule in December 1999 by unveiling a memorial plaque to Yuri Andropov, who, as Soviet ambassador to Budapest, oversaw the invasion of Hungary in 1956, and who, as chairman of the KGB, established the Fifth Directorate, which was tasked with suppressing dissent and expanded the practice of “punitive psychiatry” whereby dissidents were committed to mental asylums. Early on in his presidency, Putin reinstated the music of the Soviet national anthem — personally picked by Stalin in 1944 — as the national anthem of Russia, and described the peaceful dissolution of the USSR as “the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the 20th century.” The retuned symbols of Soviet rule were quickly followed by Soviet-like methods of keeping a grip on society, from state control of television to the elimination of electoral competition.

Putin’s Russia is becoming more Soviet by the day

Putin compares Lenin to a saint and the Soviet communist code to the Bible

National Bolshevism

“He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader, you know unlike what we have in this country”
Ewe are so stupid it hurts!

way to debate you dumbass - thought of that all by yourself didnt you ...
It is the only reasonable response to her stupid ass poster! You of course applaud that bullshit!

so exactly why do players take a knee during the anthem ?

Because of lack of education and political ignorance.

Ewe are so stupid it hurts!

It is the only reasonable response to her stupid ass poster! You of course applaud that bullshit!

Which version would you like? Police brutality or oppression?

both - and neither have one fucking thing to do with being patriotic LIKE TRUMP SAYS - DOES IT

I find the stupidity and the hyper partisan ship of both sides to be in perfect proportion to the lack of the desire to know any truth beyond which the individual "decides" to accept. The SC has already rewritten the Constitution and the extra carricula surveillance that the Alphabet Agencies have done for decades shredded the last vestiges of it. The Patriot Act was the final nail. That document enhanced and amplified what could be done through the FISA process. Most of the American Electorate are like children, as long as they "feel" safe when they lay down they are content to throw jabs at the "other" side of the political spectrum.
Echelon
Prism
5 Eyes

They miss nothing.

"We don't want to use our military, honestly. We don't want to use our military. But we're being scoffed at right now and we never fight to win."

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

160227082945-donald-trump-protester-kkk-shirt-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Is the GOP now the party of authoritarianism?

Antifa Explained

yesterday there was a thread about Trump controlling the press - today it's do as he says or dont get paid ....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

.....Be happy, be cool! A football game, that fans are paying soooo much money to watch and enjoy, is no place to protest. Most of that money goes to the players anyway. Find another way to protest. Stand proudly for your National Anthem or be Suspended Without Pay!

the players arent paying for BILLION DOLLAR STADIUMS AND DONT PAY HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUY A TEAM.

F TRUMP
Why are voters asked to pay for new stadiums then?

I challenge Leftists, but especially Siete and Valerie, to write to, then cajole Le BRA James to kneel with part of his team for the national anthem. If he doesn't, he is a race traitor, and pu***; but he is a pu*** anyway, cause he is a flopper, lol.

Now go ahead lovers of freedom of speech, get the mighty sissy, LE BRA JAMES to kneel for your cause-) And if you can't do it, you are all full of sh**! The biggest, blackest hero in the country, thinks your cause is full of crap, lol. Either that, or is afraid of what might happen-)

Cmon you race-baiting whiny Leftists, get Le Bra to do it. If you can't, you and your cause mean nothing-)

Anybody who pays big money for tickets to watch a bunch of dumbasses making millions protest is a fool.
Uh, we buy tickets to go see the games, not watch fake patriotism.

chances are pretty good I' getting a beer and a chili dog during the damn anthem anyway .. I dont give 2 shits who does what for those 3 minutes either.

both - and neither have one fucking thing to do with being patriotic LIKE TRUMP SAYS - DOES IT

I find the stupidity and the hyper partisan ship of both sides to be in perfect proportion to the lack of the desire to know any truth beyond which the individual "decides" to accept. The SC has already rewritten the Constitution and the extra carricula surveillance that the Alphabet Agencies have done for decades shredded the last vestiges of it. The Patriot Act was the final nail. That document enhanced and amplified what could be done through the FISA process. Most of the American Electorate are like children, as long as they "feel" safe when they lay down they are content to throw jabs at the "other" side of the political spectrum.
Echelon
Prism
5 Eyes

They miss nothing.

"We don't want to use our military, honestly. We don't want to use our military. But we're being scoffed at right now and we never fight to win."

“We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’

"I'm going to ask that you arrest them," Trump said to the police. "I'll file whatever charges you want. If they want to do this ... we're going to go strongly for your arrests."

Trump said arresting protesters would "ruin the rest of their lives" by giving them a "big arrest mark."

"Once that starts happening, we're not going to have any more protesters, folks," Trump said.

Antifa Explained

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

I challenge Leftists, but especially Siete and Valerie, to write to, then cajole Le BRA James to kneel with part of his team for the national anthem. If he doesn't, he is a race traitor, and pu***; but he is a pu*** anyway, cause he is a flopper, lol.

Now go ahead lovers of freedom of speech, get the mighty sissy, LE BRA JAMES to kneel for your cause-) And if you can't do it, you are all full of sh**! The biggest, blackest hero in the country, thinks your cause is full of crap, lol. Either that, or is afraid of what might happen-)

Cmon you race-baiting whiny Leftists, get Le Bra to do it. If you can't, you and your cause mean nothing-)

see post # 153 then kiss my ass .. basically.

Basically he is saying protest on your own time hardly a threat to the Constitution.

"HE" cant tell anyone when to protest - or assemble- or speak.

DDDDDUUUUUUHHHHHHH

Actually he can suggest whatever the fuck he wants whenever the fuck he wants....First Amendment....remember?

He can suggest all he wants.

It doesn't matter what he wants and it sure isn't going to happen.

No one can legally force someone to stand for the anthem. No one can penalize anyone for not standing for the anthem.

Our government can't force a private business to do anything that is against the constitution. Nor does our government have the right to force anyone to stand for the flag.

Millions of Americans have died so that everyone has freedom. Freedom doesn't mean you're free to force your views on anyone much less our nation. Freedom means that everyone is free to express themselves peacefully.

My dad volunteered for the Army during the Korean War. He wasn't drafted. My oldest sister was in the Air Force. One of my uncles died in the Baatan March in WW II, I have several cousins who were in the Air Force. A nephew in the Marines. I was in the Air National Guard.

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.

I was in the Air National Guard. I refuse to stand for the flag. I refuse to put my hand over my heart and recite a stupid programming pledge I was taught as a child.

Real patriots don't need a piece of cloth, we don't need a song or pledge. We don't need to wear our patriotism on our sleeves. Our patriotism is real and we don't need stupid symbols to show it.

How we live our lives from day to day speaks much louder than any fake showing to a piece of cloth.

My dad volunteered for the Army during the Korean War. He wasn't drafted. My oldest sister was in the Air Force. One of my uncles died in the Baatan March in WW II, I have several cousins who were in the Air Force. A nephew in the Marines. I was in the Air National Guard.

We all served for all Americans to have freedom. Not so that you or any president can persecute any American for not standing for the flag.”

You don’t really expect anybody to buy that bunch of bullshit do you?
I know many, many military men and women and NONE speak like you do...NONE!

I don't expect you to buy anything. I don't have to prove anything to you. You're free to believe anything you want.

I just posted truth. That's all.

Those of us who were in the military were there to serve our nation. All of our nation. For freedom for all. Not just for those who agree with our personal views.

That's what makes our nation exceptional. All are welcome. All have the same rights. All have the same opportunities. No one is persecuted for their views and no can take anyone's liberty from them.

Those of us who actually served the nation know what it's about. And it's not about a piece of cloth. It's not about a president.

It's about our people, freedom and justice for all.

I noticed you can't say you were in the military. Just that you know someone who was. Big deal. I served. Many in my family served and we didn't serve so that you or anyone like you can take people's liberty and freedom from them just for a piece of cloth.

Stand all you want for the flag. I choose to sit quietly. I'll defend you right to stand for that flag because I believe in freedom. You would persecute me and others for not standing because you don't believe in freedom.

That's what freedom is. Something you obviously have no clue about.

If you think our flag is nothing but a piece of cloth, then it is you that has no clue.

Echelon
Prism
5 Eyes

They miss nothing.

Antifa Explained

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

What, you have no confidence that LE BRA would do it-) Why not? Isn't he down for the struggle, lolol!

Trump is clueless - but hes dividing the country based on a LIE ...

“Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now, out, he's fired. He's fired,'” Mr Trump said. “You know, some owner is going to do that. He's going to say, 'That guy that disrespects our flag, he's fired.' And that owner, they don't know it [but] they'll be the most popular person in this country.”

idiots on one side - anyone with an IQ over 90 on the other ..
what lie?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP
Since when do commie regressive libs care about the constitution?

Echelon
Prism
5 Eyes

They miss nothing.

Antifa Explained

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

F TRUMP

It looks too much like yer face.......basically

Forum List

Back