Saving American Companies

BlueJay,

On another of your eccentric threads you stated you were a student. I asked what school you went to. If you were in high school or college and if in college if you had declared a major. You didn't answer.

What's your story? Where are you in your academic journey and what do you plan to do when or if you leave school?

well our government says they are owed, so they are owed.

Pay or go to prison, and if you chose prison, it will be prison... and you wont come home to wealth.

Everything you own, will be auctioned and the funds will be 100 % taxes.
I guess that works if you believe the government is some sort of magnificent being that is smarter than you. I kinda don't see it that way, sorta like Davy Crockett (did you read the linked material?) and the writers of the constitution, I doubt I'll go to prison for holding a point of view opposing yours despite your fascist opinion that I should be imprisoned.

Davy Crockett has no legal standing, nor any place in history here.
You can have any opinion you want, as you obey the law.
:)

What makes you think the wealthy would stick around to support your idea of a nation?

I mean your nation would need them ... And they don't necessarily need you. I am absolutely positive some countries out there would do whatever they could to lure in the wealthy you would like to run out the door with oppressive taxation, lack of choice and forced compliance.

all nations need everybody, and the rich's role.. is to pay the taxes.
And the rich business need the middle class and the poor to work there, because we don't allow job outsourcing, or robots.

You made a mistake in interpretation ... I didn't say rich people don't need other people (although that could be debatable) ... I posted they "don't need you".

The rich don't have to stay in your nation to remain rich or get richer.

What makes you think the wealthy would stick around to support your idea of a nation?

I mean your nation would need them ... And they don't necessarily need you. I am absolutely positive some countries out there would do whatever they could to lure in the wealthy you would like to run out the door with oppressive taxation, lack of choice and forced compliance.

all nations need everybody, and the rich's role.. is to pay the taxes.
And the rich business need the middle class and the poor to work there, because we don't allow job outsourcing, or robots.

You made a mistake in interpretation ... I didn't say rich people don't need other people (although that could be debatable) ... I posted they "don't need you".

The rich don't have to stay in your nation to remain rich or get richer.

A ban on leaving means that they have to stay here and support our economy.

So says the Texan who comes from a state that pledges allegiance to the flag of the state of Texas... who flys the state flag at the same height as the national one.
Who has NO gun legislation whatsoever beyond the laws against assault and murder.
Who allows people to kill people because they *felt* threatened, and not necessarily were in danger for their lives.

Who allows people to kill people, because he walked across his front yard.

Who executed somebody, on any given day of the week.

Who wears 10 gallon hats, as a symbol of a Good old boy social system that creates despair for people from out of state, "Yankees" and foreigners, and political dissenters.

Who has absolute capitalism, as much as what the federal government allows..

Nice one, hillbilly.

Keep talking clodhopper, your stupidity comes out in every sentence. Tell everyone, how many years before you graduate the 7th grade.

So says the Texan who comes from a state that pledges allegiance to the flag of the state of Texas... who flys the state flag at the same height as the national one.
Who has NO gun legislation whatsoever beyond the laws against assault and murder.
Who allows people to kill people because they *felt* threatened, and not necessarily were in danger for their lives.

Who wears 10 gallon hats, as a symbol of a Good old boy social system that creates despair for people from out of state, "Yankees" and foreigners, and political dissenters.

Nice one, hillbilly.

Is Texas in your new nation?

It's my state, by choice, not by birth.

Nice one, hillbilly.

Which means that you are just as much of a nutbag as Bush and Rick Perry.

Nice one, hillbilly.

Texas is OKTexas's nation of greed and execution.

Keep talking. LOL

forced compliance = civil order

Well I am not going to argue that your idea does not create some kind of civil order. Slavery has been effective at creating civil order throughout history ... Albeit certainly not a desirable or justified alternative.

I don't think your nation would do well at all ... It doesn't have much to offer ... Especially in regards to choice.

It does offer choice, what you don't have is the choice to be greedy nitwit and violate our laws.

Nice one, hillbilly.

Which means that you are just as much of a nutbag as Bush and Rick Perry.

What ever, no one around here takes children seriously.

Bluejay,

On your 'representing dirt' thread, you claim to be a student.

For the third time: What school do you attend and at what level? What is your major if you are in college? What are your career plans after you graduate?

Forum List

Back