Saving American Companies

The poor are owed, by those who have, that's who the poor are owed by.

And they are owed, because our government said so, that's why.

And what are the poor owed ?

The poor are owed tax paid funds that meets the living wage, with 10 % extra beyond that so that they have a greater chance of self improvement.

The poor are also owed safe, clean and modern housing, public transportation, and food and energy subsidy.

The poor are also owed access to a social worker, and life skills education programs, to help solve both the consequences of being poor, and possibly the reason for their poverty.

The Disabled are owed effective and proven rehabilitation methods that have a track record for working.

Everybody period, regardless of economics is owed the right to healthcare and a public Education.

Because we will not allow our low wage earners, and no wage earners and disabled people... to be homeless.

This isn't the United States of Koch, this is the United Republic.
:)

The poor are owed tax paid funds that meets the living wage, with 10 % extra beyond that so that they have a greater chance of self improvement.

Hilarious! Thanks for the laughs.

Where are you going to find these people to do they job of robots? Do you know how much stuff would cost in this pretend country of yours with no robots and automation? $500 bucks at least for a CD player.

Have you ever worked in manufacturing

Where are you going to find these people to do they job of robots? Do you know how much stuff would cost in this pretend country of yours with no robots and automation? $500 bucks at least for a CD player.

Have you ever worked in manufacturing

Why work when you are owed income either way ... That is BlueJay's nation?

These guys still don't want to say what a living wage is, when all my operators at my plant have better smart phones then me . They drive new cameros and nice cars and I know I make 3 times as much lmao

Btw I live in The deep south

These guys still don't want to say what a living wage is, when all my operators at my plant have better smart phones then me . They drive new cameros and nice cars and I know I make 3 times as much lmao

Btw I live in The deep south

Rewarding the minimum has never been historically beneficial. I see no need to sustain the minimum and neglect the pressure to excel towards better returns.

Well that went over my head, please elaborate?

Minimum wage is paid for minimum skills ... And the minimum should never be a desired goal in life. Rewarding the minimum with full privilege only encourages the idea the minimum is acceptable.

Forum List

Back