What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Savage Out of Control Cops Brutally Beats Man and Kills Protective Dog While At It

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

And, yes, of course, it was the wrong man.

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
1628019702025.png

Yet it's alright for a Capitol police officer to murder a unarmed female protestor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

Blue state hijinks! Why does this keep happening in places run by people like you?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He was probably intoxicated. You can't let those people within a hundred miles of a bottle of booze.
Really? I have know several Indians that look like white bois that drink all the time.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Here's the video....

Fight with the cops and you will get what you deserve.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's relevant, since MarcATL, like you, lost any credibility to comment on police actions, when you two cheered the cop who murdered unarmed Ashli Babbitt.
I didn't cheer, I said it was fortunes of war. Anyone who is a vet will tells yeah that death is part of living.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This proves ALL COPS are bad and Racist! This proves Systemic Racism is rampant everywhere! This proves every White person in America is Racist! :abgg2q.jpg:

Gabe Lackmann

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really? I have know several Indians that look like white bois that drink all the time.
It has been my experience that Native Americans are pleasant enough when they are not on the fire water. Their Asian genes are not designed for it though. Many lose their minds on the stuff.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It has been my experience that Native Americans are pleasant enough when they are not on the fire water. Their Asian genes are not designed for it though. Many lose their minds on the stuff.
I've known a hell of a lot of white people who lose their minds and souls to alcohol along with their lives...True story..

ESDRAELON

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Blue state hijinks! Why does this keep happening in places run by people like you?
Damn shame what they did to that dog...

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience
I didn't cheer, I said it was fortunes of war. Anyone who is a vet will tells yeah that death is part of living.

1628020726739.png

So now there's a war going on in the Capitol?

*****SMILE*****

:)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List