Savage Out of Control Cops Brutally Beats Man and Kills Protective Dog While At It

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

And, yes, of course, it was the wrong man.

1628019702025.png

Yet it's alright for a Capitol police officer to murder a unarmed female protestor.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The only group in America that gets brutally beaten, maimed and killed even more than black men are Native American men, and this pair of savage out of control cops are the reason why police in America are losing favor throughout the country...

Here's the video....

Blue state hijinks! Why does this keep happening in places run by people like you?

Here's the video....

Fight with the cops and you will get what you deserve.

Really? I have know several Indians that look like white bois that drink all the time.
It has been my experience that Native Americans are pleasant enough when they are not on the fire water. Their Asian genes are not designed for it though. Many lose their minds on the stuff.

It has been my experience that Native Americans are pleasant enough when they are not on the fire water. Their Asian genes are not designed for it though. Many lose their minds on the stuff.
I've known a hell of a lot of white people who lose their minds and souls to alcohol along with their lives...True story..

Blue state hijinks! Why does this keep happening in places run by people like you?
Damn shame what they did to that dog...

Forum List

Back