Savage Out of Control Cops Brutally Beats Man and Kills Protective Dog While At It

Dispute what I cited or STFU Tyrone.
I am in no way defending the guy in the video resisting arrest.

When you said, "He was probably intoxicated. You can't let those people within a hundred miles of a bottle of booze" in reference to a black guy, it sounds like you are harboring a pretty nasty bit of racial prejudice. You may not have meant it that way, but it sure as hell come off that way. You made it even more convincing when you called SuperConspiracyBrother "Tyrone." Don't act like you were using that name for any other reason than to highlight his race.

C'mon, dude. Admit that you have some racial prejudices. It's okay to come clean. That's how we all get better.
:beer:

How many Native Americans do you know personally that get drunk or was that some bullshit you saw in a John Wayne movie.

When you ignore the problem, you make it worse.

• The rate of past month (35.9%) and past year (54.3%) alcohol use among Native Americans is significantly higher than other ethnic groups.
  • Nearly a quarter of Native Americans report binge drinking in the past month (22.4%).
  • The rate of Native Americans with an alcohol use disorder (7.1%) is higher than that of the total population (5.4%).
  • 3 in 10 Native American young adults (age 18-25) report binge drinking (consuming 5 or more drinks in 2 hours), 1 in 11 report heavy alcohol use (binge drinking on 5 or more days in the past month), and 1 in 10 have an alcohol use disorder.
  • 1 in 6 Native American adolescents (age 12-17) engage in underage drinking, the highest rate of alcohol use of all racial/ethnic groups.

How many Native Americans do you know personally that get drunk or was that some bullshit you saw in a John Wayne movie.
I have worked with, and around native lands in South Dakota. While in service I volunteered numerous hours at Pine Ridge Reservation.

So, yes, I am VERY familiar with the issues present.

Plus there is a wealth of data regarding the alcoholic issues within the Native American community.

• The rate of past month (35.9%) and past year (54.3%) alcohol use among Native Americans is significantly higher than other ethnic groups.
  • Nearly a quarter of Native Americans report binge drinking in the past month (22.4%).
  • The rate of Native Americans with an alcohol use disorder (7.1%) is higher than that of the total population (5.4%).
  • 3 in 10 Native American young adults (age 18-25) report binge drinking (consuming 5 or more drinks in 2 hours), 1 in 11 report heavy alcohol use (binge drinking on 5 or more days in the past month), and 1 in 10 have an alcohol use disorder.
  • 1 in 6 Native American adolescents (age 12-17) engage in underage drinking, the highest rate of alcohol use of all racial/ethnic groups.

So, if you're going to come at me, come at me with data, and facts. Or STFU.

When you ignore the problem, you make it worse.

Oh damn dude...I didn't even see your post. My bad.

I didn't cheer, I said it was fortunes of war. Anyone who is a vet will tells yeah that death is part of living.
Anyone that serves in the military can be a Prog. But being a total leftist communist is hard to believe when you visit other nations.

I am in no way defending the guy in the video resisting arrest.

When you said, "He was probably intoxicated. You can't let those people within a hundred miles of a bottle of booze" in reference to a black guy, it sounds like you are harboring a pretty nasty bit of racial prejudice. You may not have meant it that way, but it sure as hell come off that way. You made it even more convincing when you called SuperConspiracyBrother "Tyrone." Don't act like you were using that name for any other reason than to highlight his race.

C'mon, dude. Admit that you have some racial prejudices. It's okay to come clean. That's how we all get better.
:beer:
I was referring to Indians. Not black people.

Oh his name isn't Tyrone? Oh my bad. Sorry all.

I was referring to Indians. Not black people.

Oh his name isn't Tyrone? Oh my bad. Sorry all.
Either way, you know SuperConspiracyBrother is black, so "Tyrone" is shooting him a racial comment, not that I care.

And there is no clearer example of a racial stereotype than calling Indians alcoholics just because they are Indians, even though it's probably true. :laugh:

Either way, you know SuperConspiracyBrother is black, so "Tyrone" is shooting him a racial comment, not that I care.

And there is no clearer example of a racial stereotype than calling Indians alcoholics just because they are Indians, even though it's probably true. :laugh:
It was an educated guess on my part. Like your real is probably Trevor, Todd, or Scott.

Sorry again.

It's relevant, since MarcATL, like you, lost any credibility to comment on police actions, when you two cheered the cop who murdered unarmed Ashli Babbitt.

Ashli Babbit wasn't murdered. She was a perpetrator that got what she had coming. The onlky crime that day is full auto weapons, and shotguns were not brought to bear on more of the insurrectionists.

That mistake won't happen again.

Ashli Babbit wasn't murdered. She was a perpetrator that got what she had coming. The onlky crime that day is full auto weapons, and shotguns were not brought to bear on more of the insurrectionists.

That mistake won't happen again.

Nailed it!

Forum List

Back