Saudis: Removing Claims to Jerusalem

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Saudi Arabia Tears Down Column Marking Muslim Claim to Jerusalem
March 17, 2013 By Daniel Greenfield

For those who are fans of imaginary archeology, the Muslim claim to Jerusalem is based on the “night journey” that Mohammed took on a flying horse from Mecca to Jerusalem.

The Night Journey was a fiction of mythological colonialism allowing Muslims to lay claim to Jewish sites and their history. It also played a role in the Muslim infighting that led to a boost in the importance of Jerusalem after its conquest. Developing the legend compensates for the fact that Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Koran.

Muslims seized the holiest site in Judaism, planted a mosque on the site and routinely wail about Jewish incursions on a Jewish holy site. (This isn’t unique, Muslims have done the same thing to Christian and Hindu holy sites. Not to mention outright destroying Buddhist holy sites.)

One problem.

Muslim vandalism isn’t just limited to other people’s holy sites. Islamists are notorious for destroying even Muslim shrines. That is how Wahhabism began. It’s what Salafis are now doing in Libya and Mali.

Entire article here: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreen...own-column-marking-muslim-claim-to-jerusalem/

no flying horse for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Link is at the bottom, it didn't paste for some reason. You can google frontpagemag.com also..

FrontPageMag.com - SourceWatch

Jan 30, 2012 ... FrontPageMag.com is a neo-conservative magazine founded by ex-Marxist ( Trokskyite) turned neo-conservative activist David Horowitz.

a very interesting aspect of -----"their" "history" ----is the fact that Mecca---
was a site of pilgrimage BEFORE the birth of the rapist-----and the
PILGRIMAGE business is that which kept the Meccans of old----solvent.

The declaration of mecca as a holy spot ---and the black
rock worship thing was nothing new-----but the rapist had
to find a way to "capture the hearts" of the people of
mecca-------so HE SIMPLY KEPT THEM IN BUSINESS---
left their livelihood intact on condition that THEY
declare him AL NABI

seems like the saudis are rebuilding the mecca
business IN SPADES against the expected oil
depletion and <gasp> ALTERNATE ENERGY

a very interesting aspect of -----"their" "history" ----is the fact that Mecca---
was a site of pilgrimage BEFORE the birth of the rapist-----and the
PILGRIMAGE business is that which kept the Meccans of old----solvent.

The declaration of mecca as a holy spot ---and the black
rock worship thing was nothing new-----but the rapist had
to find a way to "capture the hearts" of the people of
mecca-------so HE SIMPLY KEPT THEM IN BUSINESS---
left their livelihood intact on condition that THEY
declare him AL NABI

seems like the saudis are rebuilding the mecca
business IN SPADES against the expected oil
depletion and <gasp> ALTERNATE ENERGY

Yes, the rock worship is a pre - islamic ritual that the idolater there practiced long before Muhammad was ever born ( 570 A.D.) so you are right about that. There was a short glitch there though when he told the people his two daughters were to be worshiped as gods, did you ever hear that story? He backed out of that one fast .... I believe it is in Saleem Abduls book, Understanding Islam.. not something you'll ever hear the muslims mention, thats for sure..

- Jeremiah

Question to Rose: Do you think that the Saudis are making a statement here that Jerusalem is no longer of interest to the Islamic World? That they are abbrogating Jerusalem from out of their religion so to speak? I know they are allowed 3 forms of abbrogation of verses from the Koran. Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Koran however so don't know if abbrogation is the right term or not.

I find the tearing down of the column to be quite a dramatic bit of news just prior to Obamas Messianic visit to Israel on March 20th. Lots of things happening but I'll spare you the Jeremiads! lol! - Jeri

a very interesting aspect of
Yes, the rock worship is a pre - islamic ritual that the idolater there practiced long before Muhammad was ever born ( 570 A.D.) so you are right about that. There was a short glitch there though when he told the people his two daughters were to be worshiped as gods, did you ever hear that story? He backed out of that one fast .... I believe it is in Saleem Abduls book, Understanding Islam.. not something you'll ever hear the muslims mention, thats for sure..

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah----it is very possible that old etched lines from the koran are being
"discarded" because they do not match up with the current version.
Keep in mind---the very OLDEST of the ancient absolutely unchanging
koran ---is something like from about 200 years after muhummad first
heard it in the bat cave. -----lines on the rocks over there can very
well tell DIFFERENT versions of the same stories and the same
"quotations" keep in mind----somehow no one ever gets to '
dig around mecca and ---MOST OF ALL MEDINA where literate
ever writting jews lived for 1000 years before you know who was
born writings are such a horror for the ISLAMO HISTORIANS
ask sherri------she will discuss it in arabic with isa---the 2000
year old palestinian

Jan 30, 2012 ... FrontPageMag.com is a neo-conservative magazine founded by ex-Marxist ( Trokskyite) turned neo-conservative activist David Horowitz.

Thank you. I'm computer challenged. lol.. I appreciate the help there.

-Jeremiah

I don't know why you're thanking pbel, the link is meant to discredit your source...

No one is going to take Pbels word over my sources word. I don't have to be rude to the guy! I needed a link - he provided one. David Horowitz is highly respected, an ex - communist who outed the liberals in this country for what they are attempting to do right now. I love David Horowitz!! Just listen to the message and pay attention. Thanks. - Jeremiah

a very interesting aspect of

- Jeremiah

Jeremiah----it is very possible that old etched lines from the koran are being
"discarded" because they do not match up with the current version.
Keep in mind---the very OLDEST of the ancient absolutely unchanging
koran ---is something like from about 200 years after muhummad first
heard it in the bat cave. -----lines on the rocks over there can very
well tell DIFFERENT versions of the same stories and the same
"quotations" keep in mind----somehow no one ever gets to '
dig around mecca and ---MOST OF ALL MEDINA where literate
ever writting jews lived for 1000 years before you know who was
born writings are such a horror for the ISLAMO HISTORIANS
ask sherri------she will discuss it in arabic with isa---the 2000
year old palestinian

Yes, Sherri is serving another Jesus. I haven't a clue where she found him but he isn't the Jesus of the bible. As to revising the Koran that would be quite a story if they decide to disgard it. It wouldn't be the first time however. I understand there were several versions floating around hundreds of years ago ( after Muhammads death of course ) and they had a book burning and started over with one book that would tell the same story. They had conflicting versions first go around. That is what happens when you attempt to plagiarize the Torah and the Bible. The inaccuracies of your revision start biting you in the behind.......guess first up on the abbrogation block would be that the Jews would not keep Israel? After all, how long are they going to pretend Israel doesn't exist and isn't on the map? Is it insanity or what? - Jeremiah

Silly Op......silly thread......silly answers......... :cuckoo:

what is "silly" about it HABIBI? you want silly-----read up on the current
islamic version of history------or attend next friday's KHUTBAH JUMAAAT

I am still laughing at the one I heard more than 40 years ago.

So Saudi Arabia tearing down a column that marked Muhammads flight to Jerusalem is nothing to you? They obviously are ready to renounce the Islamic claim on Jerusalem which is something I thought you Muslims should have done long ago seeing as Muhammads own family said he never left the house that night and was dreaming! lol!

Cheer up, they don't even have to abbrogate any verses in the Koran because Jerusalem is never mentioned once! How about that? Are you people in luck or what???

- Jeremiah

Translation: I'm so angry I cannot speak, I am going to kick my dog, oh I don't have a dog, I hate dogs, Let me go kick my partner... yes... Luna ( moon worshipping ) tic ( nutcase )

-Jeri

^^^ You 2 meat heads don't have a clue what you are talking about.

So I'm not going to waste my time answering your idiotic non sense.

Bye ...... :bye1:

Right. Wahabbists got you down, giving up Jerusalem, & all that ..never bothered to check with the Sunni branch, the Shia branch, Druze branch, Sufi branch......geez whats the world comin to.. gotcha.. try an icepack for your head. It should stop hurting after about 20 minutes...

Jere'

It just dawned on me that in Islam you are not allowed to read anything that conflicts with the brainwashing indoctrination they worked so hard to get into your heads. What can I say? I'm like a bull in a china shop! lol!! Sorry, Sunni man! Guess you'll have to go in for some deprogramming, eh? - Jere'

Forum List

Back