"We don't want no truce or solution, all we want is to strike Tel-Aviv"

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
These Palestinians sure know how to write great songs !

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt47llMalmc]Palestinian Song on the Internet " We Will Strike a Blow at Tel Aviv." by Muslim Brotherhood - YouTube[/ame]

We are probably about to hear the news that Syrian leader has been removed and replaced. I get the feeling that something big is about to come down. First of all, Kissinger came out of the wood work the other day for some statements - including peace doesn't seem likely - Kissinger has been stage setting for Obama since he took office so there is definitely something to this.

It occured to me that Kissinger was setting the stage for Obama's trip because there is a plan in the works for some sort of peace treaty - something - I am not quite sure.. Obama's timing of the trip is very suspicious. The pope resigns after Obama announces his trip and the new pope ( Jesuit who supports Liberation Theology - marxism ) who is right in line with the liberation theology Barack Obama studied under Reverend Wright. Coincidence? I don't believe so. We shall see. - J.

There is definitely something up and it has been well rehearsed as we now see Kissinger setting the stage for Obama and his Messiah - like abilities to be touted before the world once again.

- Jeremiah

oh gee-----cut it out with the Jeremiads----I just ate
on the other hand---if you could put that
idea to verse and ELABORATE upon it.....
it could be published or at the very least
turned into a hip hop song

I shall put on my poetic hat and try to whip something up. How about that?

Seriously I have no idea, I am guessing at what Obama will be doing over there on March 20th but the date of his arrival just coincidentally is exact same date of Jesus historic ride through the streets on a donkey I hear. so there's that angle - if we are going for the Messiah thing...

Will he make some earth shaking announcement? Will another UFO appear in the air over Israel - this time with a star attached to it and Obamas name? Only Project Bluebeam and Henry know for sure! Stay tuned! - J.

smileypolite.gif
“I shall put on my poetic hat and try to whip something up. How about that?”

“Quite..”

mustache.jpg
(*twizzling* mustache)

d8.jpg
”Seriously I have no idea, I am guessing at what Obama will be doing over there on March 20th but the date of his arrival just coincidentally is exact same date of Jesus historic ride through the streets on a donkey I hear. so there's that angle - if we are going for the Messiah thing...Will he make some earth shaking announcement? Will another UFO appear in the air over Israel - this time with a star attached to it and Obamas name? Only Project Bluebeam and Henry know for sure!"

bully.gif
"Stay tuned!”

ththz_tele.gif

9giy35.gif
“Obama announces his trip and the new pope (Jesuit who supports Liberation Theology - marxism)
who is right in line with the liberation theology Barack Obama studied under Reverend Wright. Coincidence? I don't believe so."

siptea.gif
". . .We shall see.”

. . .wonder what town you're posting from ? (
shrug2.gif
) (could be from timbukto, f.a.I.K. ?)

In any event, in the whole scheme of things -- and even though I didn’t vote for him -- I’m still better off in America under “obama” than..:

Living under that sudanese monster:

"Warlord President” (patooey) OMAR BASHIR
e5dfb89e.gif

OR

Congo’s president: Joseph Kabila and his tribesmen…
monkeyavatar568_25.gif

Or yemens president, Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi and his councilman:
moderated-taliban2.jpg

Or north koreas now hand-me-down leader:
baby.gif
kim jong un and his regime:
flyingmonkey2-1copy.jpg

FlyingMonkey.jpg

Or afghanistan’s ...leaders:
moderated-taliban2.jpg

Or Saudi arabia’s cave-president:
king-abdullah-with-president-ahmadi.jpg

Or even (ahem) England’s, david cameron
hi-1.gif
(alright, I like him)…

The last one - it’s like, “one of these ‘things’ is not like the other” exercise…lol….

all your jabs @ “obama” - still better than:
arrow_t.gif

luigi-victory.gif

What's with these stupid threads with little videos from a non reliable youtube channel? Quit this garbage. You're not reporting news, you're on a proganda campaign.

Go see Memri's record yourself, I don't have time for it. And a little music video does nothing and isn't worth creating a thread. We can look up Hebrew videos all over youtube of Israelis advocating bombing Gaza and joking about it. Just like the one Lipush posted. If anything much more of these videos exist on the Israeli side and much more violence is committed by Israel. These threads are idiotic.

Go see Memri's record yourself, I don't have time for it. And a little music video does nothing and isn't worth creating a thread. We can look up Hebrew videos all over youtube of Israelis advocating bombing Gaza and joking about it. Just like the one Lipush posted. If anything much more of these videos exist on the Israeli side and much more violence is committed by Israel. These threads are idiotic.

Being in denial will never get you anywhere.

You're such a sad little troll.

Is that all you got? Why cant you admit that Hamas spews evil to the people of Gaza? The evidence is everywhere! A blind person could find it

What a joke. Quit spewing dirty propaganda. Hamas is a social movement and Gaza is a normal city. Videos don't mean nothing. What are your objectives? You sound so funny man when you talk about 'evil' as if you're a little child. And the world isn't gullible, they don't believe in deception. Wow, you got me, a youtube video of a song. Or a TV show no one ever heard of. And the majority of Gazans don't own tv's. You're an absolute idiot. What an embarrassment to the Jewish community.

Wait a minute, are you condemning this video?

Last edited:
We had a response song in Hebrew to that-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1CNO-wGto4

(Need translation? or ok like this?)
Ta'ase li tova

Well, I have a response to your song and it goes something like this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmeUuoxyt_E]Nickelback - Rockstar (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

It's got nothing to do with what you're talking about, but it is a better song than what you posted.

Boo-yah!

I shall put on my poetic hat and try to whip something up. How about that?

Seriously I have no idea, I am guessing at what Obama will be doing over there on March 20th but the date of his arrival just coincidentally is exact same date of Jesus historic ride through the streets on a donkey I hear. so there's that angle - if we are going for the Messiah thing...

Will he make some earth shaking announcement? Will another UFO appear in the air over Israel - this time with a star attached to it and Obamas name? Only Project Bluebeam and Henry know for sure! Stay tuned! - J.
Holy, cow!!! Did I miss something? The Messiah is coming back tomorrow and no one told me? I better alert my boys to get ready to tear that big, ugly looking yeller thing down and lay the foundation for the 3d Temple. Why don't people tell me things? But then again, maybe O'bamer's just coming to play a couple rounds of golf with Bibi and Abu Mazen. Hope that's the case. Who would they get for a foursome?

Forum List

Back