Saudis open air space to Israel….thank you President Trump

So they're wrong? I'm wrong? Blacks are wrong?

Yes.

We should be voting with white racists like you?

No, you should be voting for white racists, like Biden.

Sheep who only vote Republican because it's the "white" party?

I vote for black Republicans if they're qualified. And Asian Republicans. And Hispanic Republicans.

Why would a Jew or Black vote with people like you?

Because the Dems are awful!

It was funny to see Biden fist bumping pariahs, wasn't it?
We do vote with Biden.

Sure you vote for Uncle Tom's.

Dems may be awful but Republicans are awfuller.

P.S. You may vote for Blacks, but not a lot of your members do. All the most famous black republicans I know, are tokens that a white male Republican has appointed. Condy Rice, Colon Powell, Ben Carson. All your most famous examples of black republicans, never won a god damn primary. They were just paraded around to prove that you have some blacks in your party. Yea, rich ones who forgot where they came from. People who wouldn't be caught dead in the black community. Sellouts.

We do vote with Biden.

Dems may be awful but Republicans are awfuller.

P.S. You may vote for Blacks, but not a lot of your members do. All the most famous black republicans I know, are tokens that a white male Republican has appointed. Condy Rice, Colon Powell, Ben Carson. All your most famous examples of black republicans, never won a god damn primary. They were just paraded around to prove that you have some blacks in your party. Yea, rich ones who forgot where they came from. People who wouldn't be caught dead in the black community. Sellouts.

There's some more of that Dem racism on display.

There's some more of that Dem racism on display.
Sorry there is no better definition for a rich black who has forgot where he came from.

It's like Kaitlyn Jenner voting Republican. What do you call a guy like that who votes Republican after how Republicans treat his kind?

It's the same thing. It's not homophobic to call Kaitlyn out just like it's not racist to call Ben Carson or Herman Cain uncle Toms.

Herman Cain and Ben Carson have enough money now they can afford to be Republicans. What's your excuse?

Sorry there is no better definition for a rich black who has forgot where he came from.

It's like Kaitlyn Jenner voting Republican. What do you call a guy like that who votes Republican after how Republicans treat his kind?

It's the same thing. It's not homophobic to call Kaitlyn out just like it's not racist to call Ben Carson or Herman Cain uncle Toms.

Herman Cain and Ben Carson have enough money now they can afford to be Republicans. What's your excuse?

Where did he come from?

It's not homophobic to call Kaitlyn out just like it's not racist to call Ben Carson or Herman Cain uncle Toms.

LOL!

I can't afford to be a Democrat. Plus, Democrats are stupid.

Those were the groundwork, the smaller gulf States had to go first to give the Saudis some cover.

Should we rather link to Iran?

There are two sides in the area, Iran and pretty much everyone else except Hezbollah.

No, there is only one philosophy over there- Arguing over who a sky pixie gave desert to.

We shouldn't have any part of it.

But since you are the one who brought up Iran, Iran used to be our bestest bud over there... until his own people got fed up with him and overthrew him.

The Saudis and Emirates are just as corrupt as the Shah was.

Countries that have SOME Semblance of democracy over there hate the Zionist Entity and we are foolish to throw in with corrupt monarchies because we can conjole them into ignoring popular wishes.

No, there is only one philosophy over there- Arguing over who a sky pixie gave desert to.

But since you are the one who brought up Iran, Iran used to be our bestest bud over there... until his own people got fed up with him and overthrew him.

Countries that have SOME Semblance of democracy over there hate the Zionist Entity and we are foolish to throw in with corrupt monarchies because we can conjole them into ignoring popular wishes.

Nope. The Shah was getting 16 cents oil revenue and it all went to him and his cronies. The British model was so exploitive. Everyone else was getting a 50-50 revenue split. Eisenhower made a mistake when he helped the British overthrow the Mossadgeeg and install the Savak.

Nope. The Shah was getting 16 cents oil revenue and it all went to him and his cronies. The British model was so exploitive. Everyone else was getting a 50-50 revenue split. Eisenhower made a mistake when he helped the British overthrow the Mossadgeeg and install the Savak.

And you think that supporting the corrupt House of Saud where the Saudi Royals fly off to Europe to gamble and hire prostitutes while most of the Saudi people live in poverty?

The House of Saud will inevitably go the way of the Pahlevis, the Romanovs, the Hapsburgs, the Hohenzollern, and the Bourbons.

Always with the anti-religious bigotry with you.

And a dash of anti-semitism.

Where did he come from?

It's not homophobic to call Kaitlyn out just like it's not racist to call Ben Carson or Herman Cain uncle Toms.

LOL!

I can't afford to be a Democrat. Plus, Democrats are stupid.
I'm starting to see things your way to be honest. The bigger my bank account grows the less I care about the masses. But I do care about things like pre existing conditions. And I'm going to want my social security and no cuts to medicare. So I can't afford to be a Republican.

I'm starting to see things your way to be honest. The bigger my bank account grows the less I care about the masses. But I do care about things like pre existing conditions. And I'm going to want my social security and no cuts to medicare. So I can't afford to be a Republican.

But I do care about things like pre existing conditions.

If you never have insurance, get cancer and can immediately get insurance, that's welfare, not insurance.

And I'm going to want my social security and no cuts to medicare. So I can't afford to be a Republican.

Sounds awesome! How are the democrats going to pay for that?

But I do care about things like pre existing conditions.

If you never have insurance, get cancer and can immediately get insurance, that's welfare, not insurance.

And I'm going to want my social security and no cuts to medicare. So I can't afford to be a Republican.

The rich.

Overall, realized CEO pay has skyrocketed 1,322% since the late 1970s through 2020

Always with the anti-religious bigotry with you.

And a dash of anti-semitism.

Yeah, if you are doing something stupid to please an imaginary sky man, that's kind of messed up.

"Hey, let's move next to these people who hate us, and give them a good reason to hate us by stealing their lands, because a book with Giants and Talking Snakes said so!"

Then let's stop calling it insurance.

Of course, the real problem is the poor schlub who pays for insurance, and then his insurance company tries to call his cancer a pre-existing condition because he had acne as a teen.

Make the rich pay their fair share.

Yeah, if you are doing something stupid to please an imaginary sky man, that's kind of messed up.

"Hey, let's move next to these people who hate us, and give them a good reason to hate us by stealing their lands, because a book with Giants and Talking Snakes said so!"

Bigoted ass is going to be a bigoted asshole.

Bigoted ass is going to be a bigoted asshole.
Here's a list of things I've never done.

1) Started a Crusade
2) Tortured a heretic
3) Burned a witch
4) Abused an altar boy
5) Encouraged the slave trade
6) Collaborated with the Nazis
7) Stolen someone else's land because God said so.

I think I can feel morally superior to the religious by... just not acting like a dick.

Here's a list of things I've never done.

1) Started a Crusade
2) Tortured a heretic
3) Burned a witch
4) Abused an altar boy
5) Encouraged the slave trade
6) Collaborated with the Nazis
7) Stolen someone else's land because God said so.

I think I can feel morally superior to the religious by... just not acting like a dick.

You never had the power to do 1,5,6, and 7, and 2,3 and 4 are covered under standard criminal law and have been done by atheists as well, just swap out "heretic" for "denier", "burned' for "cancelled" and "altar boy" for "kid"

All those school and boy scout abuse cases had nothing to do with religion.

Is Russia's land grab because of Religion?

Of course, the real problem is the poor schlub who pays for insurance, and then his insurance company tries to call his cancer a pre-existing condition because he had acne as a teen.

And stop making insurance companies provide it.

15.3% of their income, up to the cap, and 1.45% above it isn't their fair share?

You never had the power to do 1,5,6, and 7, and 2,3 and 4 are covered under standard criminal law and have been done by atheists as well, just swap out "heretic" for "denier", "burned' for "cancelled" and "altar boy" for "kid"

All those school and boy scout abuse cases had nothing to do with religion.

Uh, really? Do you realize that the Boy Scouts were pretty much taken over by the Mormons and Catholics...

Point is, all those bad things WERE done by religious people.

15.3% of their income, up to the cap, and 1.45% above it isn't their fair share?
Nope, we should raise the cap, and then raise capital gains and inheritence taxes to make up for all the money stolen from SS and Medicare to

Uh, really? Do you realize that the Boy Scouts were pretty much taken over by the Mormons and Catholics...

Point is, all those bad things WERE done by religious people.

Nope, we should raise the cap, and then raise capital gains and inheritence taxes to make up for all the money stolen from SS and Medicare to

Nope, we should raise the cap

And raise the benefit?

then raise capital gains and inheritence taxes to make up for all the money stolen from SS and Medicare to

What money was stolen from SS and Medicare? When?

Forum List

Back