Saudis open air space to Israel….thank you President Trump

Nope. No need to. In fact, if anything, we should MEANS TEST social security. Medicare, on the other hand, should be made universal.

Not playing this game with you.

In fact, if anything, we should MEANS TEST social security.

We already tax beneficiaries with higher incomes and give people who paid in less a higher return.

Not playing this game with you.

I don't blame you for running away again.

We don't tax them enough, that's the thing. Raise the cap to $1MM, then make sure they are paying a fair share on their regular income tax.

We don't tax them enough, that's the thing.

Why do you feel that way?

Raise the cap to $1MM

If they pay seven times what they pay now, how much higher will their benefit be? 7 times? 6 times?

then make sure they are paying a fair share on their regular income tax.

How do you calculate "their fair share"?

Why do you feel that way?

1) Because by and large, the rich are assholes.
2) If we are going to have government, we should pay for government.
3) the last 40 years has seen massive wealth transfers from the working class to the investor class. This needs to stop.

Since I already know you can't comprehend concepts this complex, no need for you to reply unless you are going to say something with substance.

How do you calculate "their fair share"?
The tax structure we had before Reagan was just fine.

1) Because by and large, the rich are assholes.
2) If we are going to have government, we should pay for government.
3) the last 40 years has seen massive wealth transfers from the working class to the investor class. This needs to stop.

Since I already know you can't comprehend concepts this complex, no need for you to reply unless you are going to say something with substance.

Because by and large, the rich are assholes.

Lots of people are assholes.

If we are going to have government, we should pay for government.

I agree. We should have much, much smaller government.

the last 40 years has seen massive wealth transfers from the working class to the investor class.

Transferred involuntarily?

What was their share, with the rates before Reagan?

You never said, if they pay seven times what they pay now (for Social Security), how much higher will their benefit be? 7 times? 6 times?

I agree. We should have much, much smaller government.

Yeah, you guys keep saying that, but every time you get into power, you GROW government, not shrink it.

If you guys REALLY wanted smaller government, have the level of taxation to actually PAY for it.

You never said, if they pay seven times what they pay now (for Social Security), how much higher will their benefit be? 7 times? 6 times?

Nope, and I won't. They get the same max benefit everyone else gets.

Yeah, you guys keep saying that, but every time you get into power, you GROW government, not shrink it.

If you guys REALLY wanted smaller government, have the level of taxation to actually PAY for it.

Nope, and I won't. They get the same max benefit everyone else gets.

If it was as small as I wanted it, we already have plenty of revenue to pay for it.

They get the same max benefit everyone else gets.

That doesn't sound fair.

If it was as small as I wanted it, we already have plenty of revenue to pay for it.

Yes, you guys keep saying that, but odd thing. Government got bigger under Trump, it got bigger under Bush, it got bigger under Reagan.

In fact, your policies of tax cutting have made government bigger! Look at all this great stuff we get and we don't have to pay for it. No one does. We just put it on a huge credit card that someone else has to pay off.

That doesn't sound fair.
Sounds fair to me... SS was never meant to be a pension program. It was meant to be a safety net.

We don't need a safety net for rich people.

I'd go so far as to means test it.

Uh, really? Do you realize that the Boy Scouts were pretty much taken over by the Mormons and Catholics...

Point is, all those bad things WERE done by religious people.

Nope, we should raise the cap, and then raise capital gains and inheritence taxes to make up for all the money stolen from SS and Medicare to

Stalin and Mao beg to differ that only Religious people do bad things.

Yes, you guys keep saying that, but odd thing. Government got bigger under Trump, it got bigger under Bush, it got bigger under Reagan.

In fact, your policies of tax cutting have made government bigger! Look at all this great stuff we get and we don't have to pay for it. No one does. We just put it on a huge credit card that someone else has to pay off.

Sounds fair to me... SS was never meant to be a pension program. It was meant to be a safety net.

We don't need a safety net for rich people.

I'd go so far as to means test it.

That is odd. But I still want smaller government.

Then why give it to rich people at all?

So you are giving Trump credit for something that happened on Biden's watch?

Well, understandable, you don't want to talk about the shitshow of things that happened when Trump was president.
Please tell us what Biden did to encourage peace between Saudi Arabia and Israel

And you think that supporting the corrupt House of Saud where the Saudi Royals fly off to Europe to gamble and hire prostitutes while most of the Saudi people live in poverty?

The House of Saud will inevitably go the way of the Pahlevis, the Romanovs, the Hapsburgs, the Hohenzollern, and the Bourbons.

Most Saudis don't live in poverty. When we're you there?

They are NOTHING like the Shah.

My biggest liberal friend who voted for Biden and hates Trump told me last night he knows he made a mistake by voting for Joe....
I give him credit for seeing reality.... you tards are hopeless....
She sees nothing wrong with record inflation, record Gas prices, Record Crime in every area and Record Illegal Invaders

Forum List

Back