Saudis open air space to Israel….thank you President Trump

KSA wasn't part of the Abraham Accords...

Also, given most of these Monarchies are about one revolution from being overthrown, why are we linking ourselves to them.

It's like we haven't learned a fucking thing after the Shah of Iran

The Saudi leadership is nothing like the Shah of Iran.

The Saudis were sticking it to Iran, stupid.
And harming us dummy..... and I argue that you are full of shit... The Saudis have always feared fracking... and they were trying to make it unprofitable for us to do... Trump because he is America first... not China first like you and Biden made them stop....
You must be way out of touch to not know this....

And harming us dummy..... and I argue that you are full of shit... The Saudis have always feared fracking... and they were trying to make it unprofitable for us to do... Trump because he is America first... not China first like you and Biden made them stop....
You must be way out of touch to not know this....

Don't be absurd.the Saudis have been using fracking routinely since the early 1950s. We buy very little oil from KSA in the past 15 years.. they have other markets.

And what is the main difference? That they get most revenues from oil and don't adhere to Western style?

The Shah got 13 cents of oil revenue when every other oil producer was getting a 50-50 split and the Shah didn't care about the Iranian people whereas the Saudi leadership has been investing in healthcare, education, clean water etc for 70 years.

Why on earth should they be Western style? They have their own culture, tradition and religion... Much older than the US.

The Shah got 13 cents of oil revenue when every other oil producer was getting a 50-50 split and the Shah didn't care about the Iranian people whereas the Saudi leadership has been investing in healthcare, education, clean water etc for 70 years.

Why on earth should they be Western style? They have their own culture, tradition and religion... Much older than the US.
I didn't say they should. I was just comparing the Saudis with the Shah. The latter tried to be Western-like.

The Shah was over 40 fucking years ago you pompous dingbat. WTF does that have to do with today and Iran's leadership?

Don't be absurd.the Saudis have been using fracking routinely since the early 1950s. We buy very little oil from KSA in the past 15 years.. they have other markets.
But we hadn't.... do you miss every point?....

I know. Trump threatened the Saudis. Really stupid move.
Trump never threatened the Saudis... the Saudi king got along just fine with Trump..... don't resort to making shit up because everyone can see it when you do....

Forum List

Back