Saudi Government Demands Death Penalty To 'Curb Homosexuality'...

Yup,one minor difference and off with your head. Nobody yet on this forum has been able to e plain how gay marriage is a threat to my traditional christian marriage. Non issue that doesn't need to become one.

It always amuses me to hear muslims go off on homosexuality. Meanwhile there are US military personnel that have spent time in places like Afghanistan that tell a different story. It seems many muslim men have a penchant for young boys.

Oh, our fun-lovin 'Good Friend' is at it again. Maybe the U.S. should have started a war with Saudi Arabia, rather than Iraq, Syria, and so on. Might have led to an actual effect on global Islamic Terrorism. After all, it is the biggest financier and exporter of Terrorism in the world.

Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia...

More:
Saudi government ‘wants to EXECUTE gay people who show their sexuality in public & online'
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the daily express, where the article comes from, has a reputation for publishing conspiracy theories. and were the ones who made up all the crazy stuff about the death of princess diana.

then again, you mostly post conspiracy theories too. :dunno:

It will make you think twice about sucking a dick!

quiet. you wingers spend way too much time thinking about gay sex.

:cuckoo:
Tell me, if I want to refer to you as a "stupid twat", is the appropriate protocol to put "stupid twat" in between 2 colons? Like this:

:Stupid Twat:

I notice you use this protocol a lot, like with your "cuckoo" declaration, or whatever it is. I am not familiar with online "jerk-off" protocol, so I am really hoping that you will help me out here.

What if I think you are a stupid twat and I REALLY mean it? Should I add an exclamation point, or double up on my use of colons, as so:

::Stupid Twat::

What if I think you are just a little bit of a stupid twat? Do I use only one colon

:Stupid Twat or Stupid Twat:

Or, should I use half colons (i.e., periods)

.Stupid Twat.

What would you do with this, Jill-o?

Contrary to your delusions - no liberal, in fact, no one I can think of, has defended those sort of penalties. If such exists - provide a link.

Ears were burning, were they, oh champion of all things Islamic?

Has anyone defended these sort of penalties or is that question too difficult for you to ponder?

th

Oh, our fun-lovin 'Good Friend' is at it again. Maybe the U.S. should have started a war with Saudi Arabia, rather than Iraq, Syria, and so on. Might have led to an actual effect on global Islamic Terrorism. After all, it is the biggest financier and exporter of Terrorism in the world.

Saudi law makers could impose the death penalty on gay people who show their sexuality in public and on social media, according to reports.

The government in the Sunni Kingdom is reportedly demanding tougher punishments on those found guilty and claimed social media has caused a boom in homosexuality.

According to Okaz newspaper, the last six months has seen 35 cases of homosexuality and 50 cases of cross-dressers as well as cases of "sexual perversion” in Saudi Arabia...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

the daily express, where the article comes from, has a reputation for publishing conspiracy theories. and were the ones who made up all the crazy stuff about the death of princess diana.

then again, you mostly post conspiracy theories too. :dunno:

Nah, the Saudis really do hate homosexuals. They feel they should all be killed. More fun stuff from our 'Good Friend.'

Forum List

Back