Saudi clerics: Isis terrorism a 'heinous crime' under sharia law

koran was for 1400 years ago.and rule is for 1400 years ago .it isnt for now.
for example.
alcohol is banned in koran
because mohammad was in war .and suidi arabia have very hot weather and its not ok for drink alcohol

sex with under 18 girl was normal for 1400 years ago.even 100 years ago
And?

maybe rule in islam was ok and good for suidi arabia culture in 1400 years ago.
you cant judje islam rule by 21 century value
for example people blame koran for slavery.
but slave supported mohammad in 1400 years ago.because islam was good for them better than ......
I still don't quite understand your point. Islam has not had a beneficial reformation, unless we consider salafi-wahabiism as such. But, getting closer to Islams roots in such a way is more of a retrograde step, even though it is the purists dream.

for example.
because mohammad was in war .and suidi arabia have very hot weather and its not ok for drink alcohol

sex with children has only been ok with muslims in the last 100 years. Maybe some other forms of savagery. That is why people don't want that barbaric bullshit in their country.
I remember reading in detail what that pervert asshole did to a 9 year old. They still reference that book! Its fuckin disgusting.
What kind of grown man, regardless of the time stamp, gets off on sucking a 9 year olds tongue?

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
+ wasnt for sex.it was arab traditional.it was for union.mohammad did married with ayeshe because her father was leader of some tribe.even britania king did it in history
So you say the several verse in Bukhari lie? Lol.
I was hoping for something better than the usual apologetics and al taqiyya. *Sigh*

for example.

sex with children has only been ok with muslims in the last 100 years. Maybe some other forms of savagery. That is why people don't want that barbaric bullshit in their country.
I remember reading in detail what that pervert asshole did to a 9 year old. They still reference that book! Its fuckin disgusting.
What kind of grown man, regardless of the time stamp, gets off on sucking a 9 year olds tongue?

fact: most of your grand grandfather married with under 18 years old.

not mine but some did-------but none of them were rapists, murders and thieves

Dani laughed again------again STUMPED
we havnt freedom of laugh in this board ? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
i laughed agian because of your idiot post........ :badgrin:

you laughed because you are an idiot-----and do not have the capacity to EXPLAIN what you consider "IDIOTIC" about my post. Lots of idiots LAUGH LOTS

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
+ wasnt for sex.it was arab traditional.it was for union.mohammad did married with ayeshe because her father was leader of some tribe.even britania king did it in history
I was hoping for something better than the usual apologetics and al taqiyya. *Sigh*
several verse of bukhari is fake

The Problem With Bukhari - Fake Hadiths - YouTube
upload_2016-2-9_1-11-46.jpeg▶ 1:29

Jan 24, 2013 - Uploaded by MessageOfKarbala
The Problem With Bukhari - Fake Hadiths ... Are Sahi Bukhari and Sahi Muslim authentic source of Hadith ...

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
several verse of bukhari is fake

The Problem With Bukhari - Fake Hadiths - YouTube
View attachment 62772▶ 1:29

Jan 24, 2013 - Uploaded by MessageOfKarbala
The Problem With Bukhari - Fake Hadiths ... Are Sahi Bukhari and Sahi Muslim authentic source of Hadith ...

good point----lots of islam is fake

Just to mention the call of saudi clerics.

Saudi clerics declare Isis terrorism a 'heinous crime' under sharia law

436x328_50552_258117.jpg

that's nice.... maybe they should shut their madrassas, too, and stop funding terrorists.

they could also put their own boots on the ground to go after ISIS.

for example.

I like how you keep applying the vague 'under 18' thing. Is that so you can avoid mentioning the difference between a SIX year old and a teen?

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
for example.

I like how you keep applying the vague 'under 18' thing. Is that so you can avoid mentioning the difference between a SIX year old and a teen?

I was more impressed with the statement "ALCOHOL IS BANNED IN ISLAM BECAUSE SAUDI ARABIA A HOT COUNTRY"

for example.

And?

but slave supported mohammad in 1400 years ago.because islam was good for them better than ......
I still don't quite understand your point. Islam has not had a beneficial reformation, unless we consider salafi-wahabiism as such. But, getting closer to Islams roots in such a way is more of a retrograde step, even though it is the purists dream.
no.islam helped slave. islam helped women.
my point: for example
based on 21 century value: islam was anti woman
based on 1400 years ago value in arabia desert : islam was great for woman

for example.

1: it wasnt 6. sunni said was 9 and shia believed it was 11 or 13

2: it was traditional culture for arabs. ayeshe father was leader of famoustribe
and mohammad married with her for union.she hadnt older sister and mohamamd hadnt any choice.
mohammad married with more than dozen girl .all of them was daughter of arab tribe leader or arab commander

for example.

And?

Dani has repeated some of the idiot Islamic propaganda to which muslim children are subjected. EVEN the victims of Islamic slavery were LUCKY TO BE ENSLAVED TO THE STINK AND FILTH OF ISLAM ---------and women who were lucky --were RAPED AND ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS_----lucky ladies

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
for example.

I was more impressed with the statement "ALCOHOL IS BANNED IN ISLAM BECAUSE SAUDI ARABIA A HOT COUNTRY"

ROFLMAO dani "agreed"------the Saudis drink like fish

for example.

And?

Dani has repeated some of the idiot Islamic propaganda to which muslim children are subjected. EVEN the victims of Islamic slavery were LUCKY TO BE ENSLAVED TO THE STINK AND FILTH OF ISLAM ---------and women who were lucky --were RAPED AND ENSLAVED BY MUSLIMS_----lucky ladies
wasnt by mohammad. mohammad died.
mohammad was king just 3-10 years
basterd omar and osman did it.no mohammad .

mohammad was king for 3-10 years

rapist pig mo was KING of what?

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
for example.

I believe mo banned alcohol because drunkards don't fight well.

for example.

it wasnt 9 .it was 13
for example.

I believe mo banned alcohol because drunkards don't fight well.

I have no idea if it was his idea. ------some of his faggy pals decided

mohammad was king for 3-10 years

rapist pig mo was KING of what?

mohammad start islam activity when he was 40.and he died at 63
10 years in mecca : he hadnt power
10 years in medina: he was just leader of small city
last 3 years in mecca: he wast leader(king) of suidi arabia

he ruled suidi arabia just 3 years.

for example.

And?

I'm afraid I disagree with you on the Islamic view of what constitutes 'helping'. However, I still don't get what you are suggesting be done, if anything?

Forum List

Back