Saudi Arabia Mocks Leftist America's President

No doubt Putin is behind this! What do you suggest we do about this? Shameful!

Pretty dang good, Saudis. But nobody mocks an American President better than an American. :laughing0301:

1649895449832.png

1649895470150.png

1649895501605.png

1649895615881.png

1649895695113.png

We often hear of the need to remove Diaper Joe using the 25th amendment because he is obviously infirm for all to behold

Here is Sadia Arabia making fun of Joe, as Australia laughs with them

But who is there to replace him?

Next in line to word salad lady is this

No my friends, what we need is a 28th amendment, to remove an entire party from the political landscape of the US since they are all obviously inept and not up to the challenge of meeting the needs of the country, on so many levels.

We often hear of the need to remove Diaper Joe using the 25th amendment because he is obviously infirm for all to behold

No my friends, what we need is a 28th amendment, to remove an entire party from the political landscape of the US since they are all obviously inept and not up to the challenge of meeting the needs of the country, on so many levels.

The duopoly? Agreed.

I agree with you, but it just isn't going to happen. We are going to have to limp through this total disaster the best we can as a country, always reminding people of whom foisted this total disaster upon us.

Want to know how bad it is? If you know a moderate Democrat, (I do know a few in real life and have asked this question of them) ask them if they believe Joe is slipping. You will get a yes! Then ask them, if something were to happen to Joe, who would they want in the Presidency, Harris or Pelosi? Watch their reaction! The lightbulb goes off instantly, and they are NOT happy!

Lets see….
Saudis are making fun of our President

Know what happens if they make fun of the Saudi Royal Family?

They get murdered and dismembered

And let me tell you something else that I bet you agree with--------> Dislike the policies of the Biden Administration because they are baaaaaaaaaad! But, he is being guided through his own fog, by his crazy advisors who at least have some intelligence.

Let something happen to Biden before the new congress is installed, what makes anyone think Harris won't use her Presidential powers and listen to anyone in the process? We have a disaster today, but if Harris were to start invoking EOs that she wants, the problems would become much, much, bigger. She knows she would not get re-elected, so she would do whatever she wanted, as fast as she could, before the new congress was seated, and every Dem in the House would go along with it.

Such is the neo-fascist authoritarian right.

Forum List

Back