Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

wrong! you wish the entire forum thought that but like with all your proclamations and declarative yammering, the reality is all together different...

Sure it is, sporky.

You're just "Mr. Popularity!"

:lol:

Hey, TM is back! So, do you two share thoughts? I mean, I've heard that twins have an almost psychic connection, how does that work with clones?

This is why we can't have nice things in America.

Because there's a sect of the population that's too fucking stupid to be able to determine the difference between GOOD and EVIL...

... and the leftist libtards just LOVE those dumb cock suckers that can't....

... the left is under Satan's control.
the absolutely most stupid section of the population blames a fictional character for the evil they do and then falsely accuses everybody else of being under the control of said fictional character...
then expects people to buy their bullshit....stupid and arrogant.
Prove Satan doesn't exist.

Because there's a sect of the population that's too fucking stupid to be able to determine the difference between GOOD and EVIL...

... and the leftist libtards just LOVE those dumb cock suckers that can't....

... the left is under Satan's control.
the absolutely most stupid section of the population blames a fictional character for the evil they do and then falsely accuses everybody else of being under the control of said fictional character...
then expects people to buy their bullshit....stupid and arrogant.
Prove Satan doesn't exist.
ok fictional character.. now prove me wrong without using religious or supernatural nonsense..

btw thanks for the pm! more proof you tough guy cons are pussies not even man enough to receive pm's

Last edited:
No, you really don't make sense. It's not just me that's noticed.

Oh, and my name is Kg, not Jg. But that's okay, I don't expect you to be coherent. And you aren't.

Oh, and my name is Kg, not Jg. But that's okay, I don't expect you to be coherent. And you aren't.
owowow. so desperate you need to jump on every typo.
it really doesn't matter since you're neither kosher or a girl.
and you say I'm incoherent..:lol:
you are a keg gutted KG MIDDLE AGED HOUSEFRAU..

Last edited:
I fully support breaking anti-freedom laws

like drug laws
forced purchasing of a product law

If you were serious abut the first statement, you would fully support breaking forced purchasing of product laws (e.g. Obamacare).

Paineful Truth's #1 Axiom, morality is the only thing that should be legislated. For ex: Not buying something, or masturbation (or not masturbating), are not immoral.

Yup, I say you're incoherent.
I doubt I'm the only one, or that this is the first time you've had that particular accusation leveled at you.

I doubt I'm the only one, or that this is the first time you've had that particular accusation leveled at you.
it's a false accusation..and you being or not being the only one to "level"it is. as always meaningless..
I do enjoy your constant appeals to imaginary authority..

How a Satanic Goat Statue Threatens the Christian Right | Alternet

screen_shot_2014-01-09_at_11.58.53_am.png

... For the Satanists who designed the statue and their supporters, the joke is obvious, though no less hilarious. Baphomet is a figure likely made up by the Inquisition for the purpose of accusing its victims of worshipping him. Satanists today use his face as a way to mock modern fundamentalist Christians for their tendency to concoct imaginary enemies to stoke their own paranoid fantasies about being persecuted.

Hilarious as the statue is, it was designed to make a serious point. Christian fundamentalists in Oklahoma managed to get a Ten Commandments monument placed on capitol grounds in 2012. Though the supporters of the monument deny it, it’s an obvious attempt by fundamentalists to get the state government to endorse Christianity above all other religious beliefs, in a direct violation of the Constitution’s ban on state establishment of religion. The ACLU of Oklahoma has sued, arguing, “When the government literally puts one faith on a pedestal, it sends a strong message to Oklahomans of other faiths that they are less than equal.”

This thread doesn't belong in the religion/ethics forum because its really all about the Constitution.

Yes, well, attempting to restrict free speech and freedom of religion based on what you suspect the ulterior motives of Christians are isn't constitutional.

If the loons want to put up a fake statue that means nothing to anyone, I fully support them in their colossal waste of money. I imagine there would have to be some sort of vote to determine whether or not the statue goes up...

Yes, well, attempting to restrict free speech and freedom of religion based on what you suspect the ulterior motives of Christians are isn't constitutional.

If the loons want to put up a fake statue that means nothing to anyone, I fully support them in their colossal waste of money. I imagine there would have to be some sort of vote to determine whether or not the statue goes up...
how is a real statue fake?
if the were true then all the graven images of jesus and the saints would be fake too and just as meaningless...

Well I mean fake based on the previous post that it doesn't really mean anything to satanists and is just an image meant to goad christians.

I know that's a bit subtle for you, and I apologize for not carefully drawing arrows and such.

Well I mean fake based on the previous post that it doesn't really mean anything to satanists and is just an image meant to goad christians.

I know that's a bit subtle for you, and I apologize for not carefully drawing arrows and such.
can you bear false witness a little harder?

I notice a pattern of you being in need of insisting that others agree with you...without evidence.....and a desperate need to gain anonymous affirmation from anonymous sources.

I notice a pattern of you being in need of insisting that others agree with you...without evidence.....and a desperate need to gain anonymous affirmation from anonymous sources.
among other needs....

If some assholes on the far left put up a memorial statue of Marx, Stalin, Mao, Hitler and Che all sporting halos and wings, many of our resident far left wing radicals would lay aside their First Amendment quibbles over the freedom of religion and they'd commence to bowing and praying before it.

What bode & duhs mean:

"I hate it when you provide evidence to back up your statements. It makes me go into troll overdrive."

Forum List

Back