Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

Give it a rest duhs, you have zero credibility when it comes to religion. You are simply a fanatic who comes unglued over the fact that others are permitted to hold beliefs that differ from your own.

I don't really believe in god, but I despise Atheists BECAUSE they are intolerant fanatics. Torquemada got nothing on you, bub...
and as always you'd be wrong .
we've had this little go round before.
contrary to your delusion I don't have a problem with people having different beliefs.
believing as you choose is about as american as it gets.
on the other hand I do have a major problem with when those same people constantly proclaiming that their belief is superior to the beliefs of others.
what I am doing is vigorously stating my pov nothing more.
if you don't like my style ,I doesn't much give a shit.

your assessment of what's credible and what's not is as comical as it is meaningless.

The IRONY meter just went berzerk with that one!!! :rofl: And I bet you probably typed that with a straight face too, while looking in a mirror. :eusa_shifty:
ok! point out one post where I proclaim my lack of religious belief is superior to your faith...then when my turn comes I'll point out hundreds of posts where you folks literately go batshit proclaiming your faith is the only true faith.....pretentious much..

Last edited:
ok! point out one post where I proclaim my lack of religious belief is superior to your faith...

You've got to be fucking kidding me.....

Post 101 this thread;

atheism gives me a distinct advantage over believers as it is far more objective and accurate pov about the bible.

then when my turn comes I'll point out hundreds of posts where you folks literately go batshit proclaiming your faith is the only true faith.....pretentious much..

Look, I think you're batshit crazy, and I have close to the same beliefs as you do.....

as always bearing false witness.

fact is always stranger than fiction.
that site is far more factual then all the creationist sites put together..
Christianity's roots are pagan.the one god and messiah are not original to Christianity.
neither is the Resurrection..
every single thing about Christianity is derivative...
denying it does not change that simple fact...

Give it a rest duhs, you have zero credibility when it comes to religion. You are simply a fanatic who comes unglued over the fact that others are permitted to hold beliefs that differ from your own.

I don't really believe in god, but I despise Atheists BECAUSE they are intolerant fanatics. Torquemada got nothing on you, bub...
contrary to your delusion I don't have a problem with people having different beliefs.
on the other hand I do have a major problem with when those same people constantly proclaiming that their belief is superior to the beliefs of others.

your assessment of what's credible and what's not is as comical as it is meaningless.

Well, you have a little problem with Christian beliefs...but that's okay.

The rest of your post was STELLAR!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ok! point out one post where I proclaim my lack of religious belief is superior to your faith...

Post 101 this thread;

atheism gives me a distinct advantage over believers as it is far more objective and accurate pov about the bible.

then when my turn comes I'll point out hundreds of posts where you folks literately go batshit proclaiming your faith is the only true faith.....pretentious much..

Look, I think you're batshit crazy, and I have close to the same beliefs as you do.....
the first quote is fact...and objective pov is always more accurate then one muddied by emotion.
you did exactly what I expected you to do, misinterpret the information to rationalize your ignorance.

epic failure at sarcasm!

Post 101 this thread;

the first quote is fact...and objective pov is always more accurate then one muddied by emotion.
you did exactly what I expected you to do, misinterpret the information to rationalize your ignorance.

Everyone is ignorant compared to your vast intelligence and knowledge, why do you even deign to speak to us, O Master of All Knowledge??? :eusa_pray:

epic failure at sarcasm!

Everyone FAILS at everything, well, except for you!!! You're perfect, right?? :eusa_angel:

Can't Satanists and Christians just get along?

:(

Satanist and Christians can't get along because of their vast overwhelming biblical differences. For example, Christians get laid.
so do satanists, they just don't fain guilt afterwards.

Ruh Roh... your IGNORANCE is showing... see, it's when you make STUPID statements like that that give away your lack of intelligence and simple common sense, (You do know what using insults as your only means of defense says about you?) you really should try harder not to do that! :eusa_whistle:

Post 101 this thread;

Everyone is ignorant compared to your vast intelligence and knowledge, why do you even deign to speak to us, O Master of All Knowledge??? :eusa_pray:
all children need attention...especially the stupid ones...
your sarcasm skills need improving..

Can't Satanists and Christians just get along?

:(

Satanist and Christians can't get along because of their vast overwhelming biblical differences. For example, Christians get laid.

Satanists don't tend to get laid since they tend to be thirteen year old pimple faced boys who are just discovering heavy metal music. Show me a satanist who is not a teenager and I'll show you a handful of nerds with social anxiety disorder. The only thing most "Satanists" sacrifice in the middle of a pentagram is their self respect and box of Twinkies.

Ruh Roh... your IGNORANCE is showing... see, it's when you make STUPID statements like that that give away your lack of intelligence and simple common sense, (You do know what using insults as your only means of defense says about you?) you really should try harder not to do that! :eusa_whistle:
lol! really I'm not the one who missed the both jokes!!
please use only words and phrases you know common sense and intelligence are foreign to you...

common sense noun
: the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.
your posts show you are clueless to what the above entails .

Full Definition of INTELLIGENCE

a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

Satanists don't tend to get laid since they tend to be thirteen year old pimple faced boys who are just discovering heavy metal music. Show me a satanist who is not a teenager and I'll show you a handful of nerds with social anxiety disorder. The only thing most "Satanists" sacrifice in the middle of a pentagram is their self respect and box of Twinkies.
so then all the myths Christians cook up about satanists are false.. thanks for clearing that up.:lol:

Forum List

Back