Satanic Group unveils Satan Statue Design for Oklahoma Capitol

false! I fail all the time..this is not one of those times..

290°

melting-snowman-43430.jpg

so do satanists, they just don't fain guilt afterwards.

Satanists don't tend to get laid since they tend to be thirteen year old pimple faced boys who are just discovering heavy metal music. Show me a satanist who is not a teenager and I'll show you a handful of nerds with social anxiety disorder. The only thing most "Satanists" sacrifice in the middle of a pentagram is their self respect and box of Twinkies.
so then all the myths Christians cook up about satanists are false.. thanks for clearing that up.:lol:

The only myth being propagated is that satanists get laid.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The only myth being propagated is that satanists get laid.:lol:

The Satanists that Janet Reno went after don't exist.

But the ones that Dan Brown praises in "The Da Vinci code" sure do. However, orgies are a huge part of their religion. In the original iterations, the chosen male would be sacrificed after the ritual orgy. Thankfully, I think they've done away with that part...

Modern witchcraft probably originates with the Aphrodite cult of ancient Greece. A male was chosen to mate with the matriarch. Originally he would have one night of pleasure and feasting, and be murdered during the sex act. Later, it was extended to a month, them a year. Eventually, the cult allowed a slave to be sacrificed in his stead.

Wicca and modern witchcraft borrow almost entirely from the Aphrodite cult, but I personally know of no cases where human sacrifice was performed - outside of movies.

The Anton Lavey brand of Satanism is a farce, meant to mock Christians and nothing more.

so do satanists, they just don't fain guilt afterwards.

Ruh Roh... your IGNORANCE is showing... see, it's when you make STUPID statements like that that give away your lack of intelligence and simple common sense, (You do know what using insults as your only means of defense says about you?) you really should try harder not to do that! :eusa_whistle:
lol! really I'm not the one who missed the both jokes!!
please use only words and phrases you know common sense and intelligence are foreign to you...

common sense noun
: the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.
your posts show you are clueless to what the above entails .

Full Definition of INTELLIGENCE

a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

Well, you can claim yours was a 'joke' but based on your posting history here and your complete lack of knowledge about Christians in general, and the fact that you absolutely believe everything you say about them is true, I would guess that you really believed what you said in that post as well, and it wasn't a 'joke' to you. You really just don't realize how ignorant you look and sound when speaking about Christians, your perceptions of them are pretty much 99.99% incorrect, and then you make it even worse with your smug condescending attitude. It's quite a spectacle to watch a fool dig himself deeper with every post he makes thinking he's a modern day Einstein. :cuckoo:

Did I miss where Satan was somehow the root of our legal system?

If you really want to put this up fine. But don't be upset when we put up the host of angels overthrowing Satan around it.

Close but you're totally mistaken.

Satanism is not the foundation of our legal system.

Satanism (aka mammonism) the foundation for our economic system.

Close but you're totally mistaken.

Satanism is not the foundation of our legal system.

Satanism (aka mammonism) the foundation for our economic system.

Ah, so you of the left seeking to replace money (mammon) with the whip, are doing it to be "godly."

{When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns--or dollars. Take your choice--there is no other} Ayn Rand

Ruh Roh... your IGNORANCE is showing... see, it's when you make STUPID statements like that that give away your lack of intelligence and simple common sense, (You do know what using insults as your only means of defense says about you?) you really should try harder not to do that! :eusa_whistle:
lol! really I'm not the one who missed the both jokes!!
please use only words and phrases you know common sense and intelligence are foreign to you...

common sense noun
: the ability to think and behave in a reasonable way and to make good decisions.
your posts show you are clueless to what the above entails .

Full Definition of INTELLIGENCE

a (1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason; also : the skilled use of reason (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one's environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (as tests)

Well, you can claim yours was a 'joke' but based on your posting history here and your complete lack of knowledge about Christians in general, and the fact that you absolutely believe everything you say about them is true, I would guess that you really believed what you said in that post as well, and it wasn't a 'joke' to you. You really just don't realize how ignorant you look and sound when speaking about Christians, your perceptions of them are pretty much 99.99% incorrect, and then you make it even worse with your smug condescending attitude. It's quite a spectacle to watch a fool dig himself deeper with every post he makes thinking he's a modern day Einstein. :cuckoo:
best rationalization award goes to...

Forum List

Back