Sarah Sanders thinks Nancy Pelosi should smile more and be attractive like her

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Nancy Pelosi's expression at last night's SOTU: "I think she should smile a lot more often, I think the country would be better for it."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., "should smile a lot more often," Big Ugly White House press secretary Sarah Sanders [?IMG]said Wednesday.

9GmQ5AP.png

Sanders made the comment during an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo after Cuomo said he had never seen Pelosi as grim-faced as she was at President Trump's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md., and Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., listen as President Trump delivers the State of the Union Address. (Photo: JACK GRUBER, USA TODAY)

636529458749583794-XXX-CP-SOTU-105.JPG

Quasimodo said she disagreed with Cuomo.
sLrpVWi.png

"I think Nancy Pelosi looks like that all the time," Sanders said. "I think she should smile a lot more often like me and I got a big ass chin and a lazy eye. I think the country would be better for it. She seems to kind of embody the bitterness that belongs in the Democrat party right now."

Pelosi was far from the only stony-faced Democrat in the audience for Trump's speech Tuesday, yet her expression was singled out by many on Quasi's social media along with many wanting to drop kick her ass.

hjZM4m6.jpg

Sarah Sanders thinks Nancy Pelosi should smile more

I try not to comment on Lying Sarah's looks. Because a woman's worth isn't her looks but how she behaves. But she shouldn't speak on how anyone should look. Homegirl looks like uncle fester's long lost love child.

I try not to comment on Lying Sarah's looks. Because a woman's worth isn't her looks but how she behaves. But she shouldn't speak on how anyone should look. Homegirl looks like uncle fester's long lost love child.

Well.....You failed in your endeavor....Hatred is such an ugly thing isn't it? Makes you look stupid too.

Nan probably would smile more if the surgeries hadn't left her with plastic for a head.

And if she were still speaker of the house, of course.....

Botox is fucking poison. The woman injects poison in her face like 3 times a day. Of course Pelosi cant smile. Besides shes an American hating proto-Communist who's a witness to an American surge with a President who has a genuine love for this country and not wanting to "fundamentally transform" us into fucking Venezuela of the North like the scumbag who just left. I forgot his name already, Macaca Joe Hussein???

Nancy P is 77 and had 5 kids, what Sanders is 35 and has 3 kids., wonder what she will look like when she is 77 and the Dems are in charge. No one knew who Sanders was before she became Press Secretary. She got where she is due to her Daddy.

Did you take this pic last night Pene? Pls put a date on this photograph... This could have been from 25 years ago... Come up with a verifiable date of photo and a note from nan nan's plastic surgeon you might get someone to buy it...

Did you take this pic last night Pene? Pls put a date on this photograph... This could have been from 25 years ago... Come up with a verifiable date of photo and a note from nan nan's plastic surgeon you might get someone to buy it...

No idea but even in that pic which I assume she is older than Sanders, still looks better.

You guys keep saying Sanders should not be commenting on anyone's looks. She's not. She's commenting on Pelosi's BEHAVIOR, which is grim and not smiling.

You guys keep saying Sanders should not be commenting on anyone's looks. She's not. She's commenting on Pelosi's BEHAVIOR, which is grim and not smiling.

I could barely stand to watch it, and yet she had to sit there during it. I give her credit.

Forum List

Back