Sarah Sanders leaving the WH at the end of the month.......

She stood up to the hatefulness and nasty barbs
No she didn't, you idiot. She dished them out in press conferences. She is an embarrassment.
She exposed the leftist activists posing as journalists for the lying nasty jackals that they are. Pus pocket.
No she didn't. She embarrassed herself and lied nearly constantly. She already admitted it dumbass, you can stop carrying her water.

One of the great female leaders of our time.. she took on the deep state..
Ummmm ok. Guess we’ll be looking for her on the cover of TIME magazine. Lol you loons are hilarious
Time is anti American.. we will tell stories of her for years to come. How she took on the deep state. Domestic terrorist democrats
Oh, bullshit. She had a job to do, covering for the Orange Clown, defending his lies, misstatements, and misrepresentation. She'll will be sought after as a public relations person. If you can stand up before the press and the American people and defend someone like Trump, you're pretty damn good.
Trump is the best president this country has seen since Ronald Reagan. It's the lying, leftist traitor press that she had to defend against.
^^

Peak trump cultism

No she didn't, you idiot. She dished them out in press conferences. She is an embarrassment.
She exposed the leftist activists posing as journalists for the lying nasty jackals that they are. Pus pocket.
No she didn't. She embarrassed herself and lied nearly constantly. She already admitted it dumbass, you can stop carrying her water.
She's more than capable of carrying her own water. She kicked leftist activists posing as journalists asses and that's why you dislike her. If she worked for Obungo or Hillary you'd love her.

She's more than capable of carrying her own water. She kicked leftist activists posing as journalists asses and that's why you dislike her. If she worked for Obungo or Hillary you'd love her.
I can only handle male figures lying to me..If Sarah lied to me I'd have to spank her for it...

I can only handle male figures lying to me..If Sarah lied to me I'd have to spank her for it...
She'd bust your nose if you tried to spank her.

Just saw this on the news. Sarah Sanders is leaving the WH at the end of this month and going back to Arkansas.

Sarah Sanders to leave White House

Sarah Sanders to leave White House
By Jordan Fabian - 06/13/19 04:13 PM EDT

Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House as press secretary, President Trump said Thursday on Twitter.

Trump said Sanders would be leaving after more than three years at the White House, and that he hoped she would run for governor of Arkansas.

After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019

....She is a very special person with extraordinary talents, who has done an incredible job! I hope she decides to run for Governor of Arkansas - she would be fantastic. Sarah, thank you for a job well done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2019
Sanders succeeded Sean Spicer as press secretary at the White House in July 2017.

She's done a bang-up job. Nobody has had to put up with more shit than she has.

Ummmm ok. Guess we’ll be looking for her on the cover of TIME magazine. Lol you loons are hilarious
Time is anti American.. we will tell stories of her for years to come. How she took on the deep state. Domestic terrorist democrats
Oh, bullshit. She had a job to do, covering for the Orange Clown, defending his lies, misstatements, and misrepresentation. She'll will be sought after as a public relations person. If you can stand up before the press and the American people and defend someone like Trump, you're pretty damn good.
Trump is the best president this country has seen since Ronald Reagan. It's the lying, leftist traitor press that she had to defend against.
^^

Peak trump cultism
^^
Hillary panty-sniffer

She'd hit you right in the slippers.

Last edited:
^^
A man that knows his limitations.

upload_2019-6-15_14-4-18.png

Even Reagan would say that Trump is a shitty president.

You can't do an effective job of supporting a liar without becoming one yourself. This is one of the biggest problems in the Trump administration which explains his crazy turnover rate. Trump's A Team” average yearly turnover rate is 69% as of June 14, 2019.
Tracking turnover in the Trump administration

Last edited:
You can't do an effective job of supporting a liar without becoming one yourself. This is one of the biggest problems in the Trump administration which explains his crazy turnover rate. Trump's A Team” turnover rate is 69% as of June 14, 2019.
Tracking turnover in the Trump administration
No different from any other administration.

Forum List

Back