Sarah Palin Slips into Self-Parody

She is not an elected official, holds no sway on public policy and according to the left her 15 minutes of fame was up 6 years ago.
Then why do Republicans continue to elevate her, inviting her to 'speak' at their major shindigs?

Why do you people talk out of both sides of your mouths? You say she is irrelevant yet you obsessively attack her, why? Rush on the other hand wields real power but you cowardly punks won't take him on because he has the power and money to bitch slap you fools.

She is not an elected official, holds no sway on public policy and according to the left her 15 minutes of fame was up 6 years ago.
Then why do Republicans continue to elevate her, inviting her to 'speak' at their major shindigs?

Why do you people talk out of both sides of your mouths? You say she is irrelevant yet you obsessively attack her, why? Rush on the other hand wields real power but you cowardly punks won't take him on because he has the power and money to bitch slap you fools.
She is irrelevant to public office, or ever having any power. But her extremism can help to poison the conversation and she thrives on drama. Republicans don't need that - they will manufacture plenty of their own.

Rush is a joke and has been one for years. He can't even make a decent argument anymore. Yesterday I caught a few minutes and he was bitching that the National Weather Service got the snow dump off by 30 miles. From the Party that cut funding to the National Weather Service.

Tell me something, dittohead: if this clown has 20 million listeners why does he only have 400k twitter followers?

Anyone who tries to make sense out of a Sarah Palin speech deserves what they get

Rush is a joke and has been one for years. He can't even make a decent argument anymore. Yesterday I caught a few minutes and he was bitching that the National Weather Service got the snow dump off by 30 miles. From the Party that cut funding to the National Weather Service.

Tell me something, dittohead: if this clown has 20 million listeners why does he only have 400k twitter followers?

Ahahaha that's a liberal classic right there. So you are equating success based on the number of twitter accounts, wouldn't a better analytic be his $50 million dollar a year contract, his advertising revenue, or the number of paying Rush subscribers? Do you have data on conservatives usage of twitter e.g. how do you even know the number of twitter followers is a valid metric? I have listened to Rush for decades, I'm a paid 24/7 member, yet not only am I not a twitter follower I don't even have a twitter account. So much for your career in analytics.

She is irrelevant to public office, or ever having any power. But her extremism can help to poison the conversation and she thrives on drama. Republicans don't need that - they will manufacture plenty of their own.

OMG. you're an EXTREME hater of women. ranting and raving in the FOUR threads you posted

you're such a good little tool for the Democrat party
march in lockstep one two three baaaa

I have listened to Rush for decades, I'm a paid 24/7 member, yet not only am I not a twitter follower I don't even have a twitter account.
Exactly. His fan base is old and dying. His fan base doesn't have twitter accounts. His fan base is not in the demographics that advertisers want. That's why he is tanking in major markets. Nobody wants to be associated with him any longer except for the scam gold sellers, Goldline, and the computer backup company, and a few others.

Poor dears, I guess it's one way to take their minds off how they had a hand in driving their party into being the MINIORTY.

just sad. and all OVER A SPEECH of someone who has NO BEARING on their pathetic lives...

just so sad

The self parody this is definitely on target. Kind of like when Elvis ended up performing in all those gold jump suits with high collars. Before it is over, I expect her to make an appearance somewhere with tea bags hanging out of her hair.

Palin should leave the field to those who are in possession of genuine political aspirations, and she should refrain from treating the Republican party as if it were a little more than a convenient vehicle for her private ambition.

THIS!

Exactly.

Forum List

Back