Sarah Palin: Obama Needs To Grow A 'Big Stick'

Palin-Family-Rice.jpg

so the big black dick stick is impotent? I don't see no black chilluns in dis picture.

By Nick Wing

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) wasted no time blasting President Barack Obama in the wake of attacks on U.S. compounds in Egypt and Libya on Tuesday, suggesting that he lacked the "big stick" needed to be strong on foreign policy.

"America can’t afford any more 'leading from behind' in such a dangerous world," Palin wrote in a Facebook post. "We already know that President Obama likes to 'speak softly' to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a 'big stick' to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one."

More: Sarah Palin: Libya, Egypt Attacks On American Facilities Show Obama Needs To Grow 'Big Stick'

She is right Obama is the biggest pussy to every be in the white house. Fuck him and fuck you!

By Nick Wing

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) wasted no time blasting President Barack Obama in the wake of attacks on U.S. compounds in Egypt and Libya on Tuesday, suggesting that he lacked the "big stick" needed to be strong on foreign policy.

"America can’t afford any more 'leading from behind' in such a dangerous world," Palin wrote in a Facebook post. "We already know that President Obama likes to 'speak softly' to our enemies. If he doesn’t have a 'big stick' to carry, maybe it’s time for him to grow one."

More: Sarah Palin: Libya, Egypt Attacks On American Facilities Show Obama Needs To Grow 'Big Stick'

She is right Obama is the biggest pussy to every be in the white house. Fuck him and fuck you!

Hahaha. I see your racist, dumb ass is still on this board.

It seems that many American voters don't mind, "Open Season" on Americans abroad, sheesh, what ya gonna do?

Obama is a clown. The islamis if they had their way would slice all of our effin throats.

You leftist may live long enough to see what real hell looks like.

You dumbass. If you'd been fucked with like Muslims have been fucked with - you'd probably also want to slit some throats.

The general feel I get from Obama is that America is no better and possibly worse than any other country. Many times he says the right words but I simply don't believe him. He always seems like he's in campaign mode for his own self interest.

I prefer a president that's more threatening, forces the assholes of the world to have second and third thoughts about messing with us, has a deep running pride in the country, makes agreements that are less conciliatory and more beneficial to America.

Does Mitt Romney give me that cozy feeling that fits my hopes for an American President, domestically yes he seems to have the goods but on foreign policy not so much yet.

Forum List

Back