Sarah Palin lied about her son. He never even served in combat

Billionaire vs Billionaire

Trump va Bloomberg

It will be interesting.
No contest.
Bloomberg is just trying to pull a Ross Perot.

Bloomberg's 36.5 Billion vs Trump's 4.5 Billion

Yup, no contest......
Yup....you love the rich.

Obviously, Repubs do! The Trumpster will be your nominee.
And Hillary is yours. Went to Washington broke. Didn't own a home. Now she has billions and owns several. Nevermind her mishandling Top Secret communications. How did she get so rich so quickly? Could drug money have something to do with it? Why do billionaire oil producers and drug lords donate to her husband's fund? Could it be because they expect favors in return? You know, keep the borders open. Help them keep the price of oil and illegal drugs high? Planned Parenthood donated to the Clinton campaign. Is that why they escaped an indictment this week?

Why is it Democrat voters vote for rapists, crooks, and murderers? Is it because they're rotten to the core too?

The once Grand Ol' Party is really in a death-spiral when the party's acolytes find themselves having to defend the low-life, Sarah Palin.

As you give Hillary who has been caught in so many lies one can't keep count a pass? Yeah OK.....sniper fire? BAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing.......you've got to love conservatives. Their own can lie their asses off, leave blood on the floor, beat the shit out of their girlfriends....

......and they ignore it all and start babbling about Hillary.

So much for 'personal responsibility'.
They can't help themselves.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The once Grand Ol' Party is really in a death-spiral when the party's acolytes find themselves having to defend the low-life, Sarah Palin.

As you give Hillary who has been caught in so many lies one can't keep count a pass? Yeah OK.....sniper fire? BAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing.......you've got to love conservatives. Their own can lie their asses off, leave blood on the floor, beat the shit out of their girlfriends....

......and they ignore it all and start babbling about Hillary.

So much for 'personal responsibility'.

Yo dumbass, don't sit and throw feces while your own candidates do the very same thing. Besides Palin isn't even running, Hillary is

Laughing........Hillary is the focus of a thread titled 'Sarah Palin Lied about her son, he never served in combat'?

Keep running, Sassy. No matter what your ilk do, no matter the lies they tell, no matter the excuses they give, no matter the people they hurt......you will always, always excuse them, never question them, and try to change the topic.

As you just demonstrated.
Like the good, little, dishonest hack that she is.

Trump va Bloomberg

It will be interesting.
No contest.
Bloomberg is just trying to pull a Ross Perot.

Bloomberg's 36.5 Billion vs Trump's 4.5 Billion

Yup, no contest......
Yup....you love the rich.

Obviously, Repubs do! The Trumpster will be your nominee.
And Hillary is yours. Went to Washington broke. Didn't own a home. Now she has billions and owns several. Nevermind her mishandling Top Secret communications. How did she get so rich so quickly? Could drug money have something to do with it? Why do billionaire oil producers and drug lords donate to her husband's fund? Could it be because they expect favors in return? You know, keep the borders open. Help them keep the price of oil and illegal drugs high? Planned Parenthood donated to the Clinton campaign. Is that why they escaped an indictment this week?

Why is it Democrat voters vote for rapists, crooks, and murderers? Is it because they're rotten to the core too?

Again, let's wait for the convention. You may be very surprised.

Trump va Bloomberg

It will be interesting.

Not going to let it go.

Chealsies daddy in law............You want to go at Palin? Let me go at Chelsea.

Welcome to the family: Chelsea Clinton's future father-in-law revealed as 'one man crime wave' just days before £3.2m wedding

By Daniel Bates
Updated: 18:58 GMT, 29 July 2010
View comments

Her family are one of the most respected political dynasties in the United States.
But when Chelsea Clinton gets married on Saturday, a less then savoury character will take his place by their side.
Miss Clinton’s father-in-law Ed Mezvinsky is a convicted fraudster who served five years in jail and was branded a ‘one-man crime wave’ by prosecutors over a £7million scam.
The Clintons are criminals. No decent family would want to be part of that. So they had to find another crime family for Chelsea to marry into.

And if Bill ran again, he would win in a landslide, Can W say that? Where is W?

Wait! I did hear that he was going to bring the BIG GUNS out to get his brother elected. I will wait.....Maybe he can invade New York City and remove Donald from power?

An Open Letter to Sarah Palin From a Veteran With PTSD

I am a former US Marine and US Navy Officer with a Combat Action Ribbon as well as service connected disabilities. I am also a Republican. I have also served with, and am friends with, dozens of combat veterans who suffer daily from various injuries and wounds to include PTSD. I recently read your comments related to PTSD in which you attempted to excuse your son’s arrest on domestic abuse charges and firearm charges by referencing his supposed PTSD. Based upon your previous comments I am not surprised that you would choose to use this very serious condition as a political football and, once again, attempt to divert blame from your own family’s abhorrent, violent behavior.
In 2014 your entire family was involved in a late night ‘drunken brawl’ at a party in which Track Palin (the accused domestic abuser) was involved in a bloody fight. While you publicly stated how proud you were at your children’s violent actions, maybe this should have been a sign that Track has a problem. It is certainly curious that you did not feel the need to reference his supposed PTSD in this situation and instead stated: “…my kids’ defense of family makes my heart soar!” Maybe, instead of encouraging Track’s violence, you should have taken the opportunity to get him help. Maybe, instead of being the result of PTSD, your son was simply trying to uphold the stated Palin family values and “…make your heart soar” by abusing a woman.
PTSD is stigmatized in the media and not well understood by the general public. An estimated 22 veterans commit suicide every day in the United States. This is nearly 8,000 veterans who take their lives every year. Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) stated:“Every day in the United States, 22 veterans succumb to suicide — losing their personal battle to invisible wounds of war.” Veterans who have willingly given so much in service to their country should not have to bear the burden of being further stigmatized by your ignorant and foolish statements.
While I do not propose to speak for all veterans, I am clearly not alone in my viewsregarding your unfortunate statements. They were unfortunate for the many veterans who face further disdain and discrimination based upon your inaccurate and ignorant portrayal of those who suffer with PTSD as well as the causes of the condition.
While I would personally prefer that you simply avoid public life and simply fade away, if you insist on trying to use your “celebrity status” for a cause, please educate yourself on the facts of PTSD and try to help veterans by using your significant influence in a more productive, and less political manner. There are a number of veteran’s organizations to which you can donate time, money and energy to make a difference.
Regards,
Chris Mark

At least it wasn't as bad as Shrillary's lie - a.k.a. Stolen Valor - that she came under fire in the Balkans in a hot LZ in the 90s...
It's actually worse.

Nonsense.

Stolen Valor 'trumps' anything less, and that's exactly what Hillary is guilty of...

Indict her then. Or can you?
It is (or at the time was not) an indictable offense.

Doesn't change the despicable nature of her lies about coming under sniper fire in a hot LZ, however.

Not indictable.

Despicable.

But, to Moral Relativists who doesn't know any better, such matters of honor go straight over their heads.

At least it wasn't as bad as Shrillary's lie - a.k.a. Stolen Valor - that she came under fire in the Balkans in a hot LZ in the 90s...
It's actually worse.

Nonsense.

Stolen Valor 'trumps' anything less, and that's exactly what Hillary is guilty of...

Indict her then. Or can you?
It is (or at the time was not) an indictable offense.

Doesn't change the despicable nature of her lies about coming under sniper fire in a hot LZ, however.

Not indictable.

Despicable.

But, to Moral Relativists who doesn't know any better, such matters of honor go straight over their heads.

Have you EVER heard a prospective nominee call opponents losers, ;liars, idiots, and make fun of the disabled, women's cycles, and an assorted other sectors of the voting public. The GOP leader is as dispicable person to ever run for an office.

The Dems are laying in wait with a ton of embarrassing facts about the Trumpster. But why release it before he becomes the nominee.

Alcohol & domestic abuse in snowbilly households needs to be addressed!!!
The fact that a Presidential candidate has a sexual predator for a spouse also needs to be addressed.
finally and transparently. the clintons must know about the climate induced hurricane coming their way. it's going to be a politics thunderdome this time around. at least i hope so.

Forum List

Back