Sarah Palin lied about her son. He never even served in combat

Everything is Palin's fault, didn'cha know it?!? Before Obama was even elected.

Without regard to Palin or her family, you're entire wrong to complain that the man never served in combat in terms of challenging him having PTSD. It is a horrible and damaging stereotype to think of PTSD as a "war" illness. It's not Post Combat Disorder. It's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I have PTSD. I was never in combat. But I've had experiences which I won't even bother getting into. I now deal with PTSD. And the truth is that it can be an extremely difficult condition to live with. I don't think there will ever be a point in my life when I'll be able to say that I've overcome it. I'm always going to struggle with the potential for certain triggers to launch men into flashbacks. I'm always going to be asking people to forgive certain eccentricities when I have to struggle to remove myself from certain types of stressers that send me into a panicked state of mind.

Treating PTSD as if it's nothing more than a combat illness is just as harmful as any other means of stigmatizing mental illness.

Understood and appreciated. So was your PTSD Obama's fault as Sarah asserted?
The mess at the VA is Obama's fault.

EVERYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT! Didn't you know it?

I am pretty sure that the 7.1 earthquake in Alaska was Obama's fault. Sarah should make that proclamation soon!

Everything is Palin's fault, didn'cha know it?!? Before Obama was even elected.

Without regard to Palin or her family, you're entire wrong to complain that the man never served in combat in terms of challenging him having PTSD. It is a horrible and damaging stereotype to think of PTSD as a "war" illness. It's not Post Combat Disorder. It's Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

I have PTSD. I was never in combat. But I've had experiences which I won't even bother getting into. I now deal with PTSD. And the truth is that it can be an extremely difficult condition to live with. I don't think there will ever be a point in my life when I'll be able to say that I've overcome it. I'm always going to struggle with the potential for certain triggers to launch men into flashbacks. I'm always going to be asking people to forgive certain eccentricities when I have to struggle to remove myself from certain types of stressers that send me into a panicked state of mind.

Treating PTSD as if it's nothing more than a combat illness is just as harmful as any other means of stigmatizing mental illness.

I am pretty sure that the 7.1 earthquake in Alaska was Obama's fault. Sarah should make that proclamation soon!
Palin beats his girlfriend.....yes it is his fault

right. the va was a well oiled machine before obama did...what exactly?

he does bear some responsibility for not correcting things
Obama is responsible for making not only the VA less efficient, but the IRS, FDA, EPA, FBI, DOJ, and DOD.

Whaaaaaaa!!!!!

Whaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yup, he just willed it and it happened. Uppity Black Men are like that.

So far, this statement is the only thing the left has put forward in this thread that is true.

Track vandalized buses --- False.

Track was forced to join the Marines or go to jail --- False.

Palin lied about Track being in combat --- False.

Combat is a prerequisite for PTSD --- False.

Track is responsible for Track's actions, regardless of mitigation --- True.

So far, this statement is the only thing the left has put forward in this thread that is true.

Track vandalized buses --- False.

Track was forced to join the Marines or go to jail --- False.

Palin lied about Track being in combat --- False.

Combat is a prerequisite for PTSD --- False.

Track is responsible for Track's actions, regardless of mitigation --- True.

The entire thread is comical at best

Whaaaaaaa!!!!!

Yup, he just willed it and it happened. Uppity Black Men are like that.
Nope. He hired a bunch of incompetents to run them.

"Palin opened a whole big old can of worms the other night when she made this claim and then blamed President Obama."

That Palin is a reprehensible liar is nothing new.

Compared to Hillary, Palin is a rank amateur.

‘I remember landing under sniper fire.”

“I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before [Obama] did.”

“We came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.”

“I thought it would be easier to carry one device for my work.”

“The server contains personal communications from my husband and me.”

“I’ve never had a subpoena…Let’s take a deep breath here.”

“I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail. I’m certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.”

“Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”

Hillary Clinton’s five email lies | New York Post
the problem is that she believes all of it. America's problem is that she wants to be CIC.

2 B fair, chelsea was in bosnia for the sniper fire.

I will be more than fair if you have a credible link for Chelsea being taken under fire by a sniper in Bosnia.

She doesn't have to, you just did!

The assertion was dhe was in Bosnia
About half of Republicans have the sense to view Palin unfavorably.

The other half post here.

Palin is a "Hanger". She is Hanging around to pad her speaking fees. Endorsing a numbnut like Trump should raise a red flag for true conservatives, but it won't.

This isn't a political issue. It's a left wing vendetta designed to ruin an innocent woman. It's similar to Hillary's hatred of the women who were molested by her husband. Why are lefties so filled with hatred toward the former governor of Alaska? An entire left wing network (Media Matters) is devoted to analyzing ever word she utters and they even had a spy who rented a house close enough to monitor her. Palin should be celebrated by the left for what she achieved as a hockey mom who fought the establishment and became mayor and later governor. What is it about Palin that the left hates so much? Was it her refusal to abort a Down's Syndrome baby?
The only reason is because she is a Conservative Women. Liberals can not understand why any women or minority would be anything other than a Democrat. They consider them traitors and what a Lib doesn't understand they viciously attack.

Palin is a "Hanger". She is Hanging around to pad her speaking fees. Endorsing a numbnut like Trump should raise a red flag for true conservatives, but it won't.
Sorry, but Palin has more credibility with Republican voters than most Republicans in congress.
I know that's a sad state of affairs......but it's the truth.

This isn't a political issue. It's a left wing vendetta designed to ruin an innocent woman. It's similar to Hillary's hatred of the women who were molested by her husband. Why are lefties so filled with hatred toward the former governor of Alaska? An entire left wing network (Media Matters) is devoted to analyzing ever word she utters and they even had a spy who rented a house close enough to monitor her. Palin should be celebrated by the left for what she achieved as a hockey mom who fought the establishment and became mayor and later governor. What is it about Palin that the left hates so much? Was it her refusal to abort a Down's Syndrome baby?
The only reason is because she is a Conservative Women. Liberals can not understand why any women or minority would be anything other than a Democrat. They consider them traitors and what a Lib doesn't understand they viciously attack.

That has nothing to do with it. She is an opportunist who has taken full advantage of her situation to become rich. Her family is dysfunctional and she is the very definition of Hypocrisy with het domestically violent son and her promiscuous daughter. Oh, did I leave out the drunken brawl?

And you argue she is being called out because she is "conservative." Ridiculous!

If Chelsea had given birth out of wedlock, the RW nuts will be screaming.

Sorry, but Palin has more credibility with Republican voters than most Republicans in congress.

:banana:Trump is a gift to the DNC.

Very true

Demonstrates the sad state of the Republican Party

:banana:Trump is a gift to the DNC.
He's a gift to the American people.

Hillary is making the DNC look like corrupt assholes.

Billionaire vs Billionaire

Trump va Bloomberg

It will be interesting.

Forum List

Back