Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Many people have yet to realize just how much baggage Santorum has. It will be a rude awakening for many.

Wow you can always tell who's rising in the GOP run for the nomination...
Santorum must be doing something right pardon the pun...
Just look at all the Santorum posts from the left lately... :razz:

Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

News

The Daily Mail

by: Daniel Miller and Michael Zennie

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Karen Santorum with her husband, Rick, at his Iowa caucus party on Jan. 3. Photo Credit:AP/Charlie Riedel
The wife of fiercely pro-life presidential hopeful Rick Santorum had a six-year love affair with an abortion doctor, 40 years her senior - who, incredibly, delivered her as a baby - it has emerged.

Karen Santorum, 51, who, like her husband, opposes abortion even in cases of rape and doesn't believe in using birth control, lived with Pittsburgh abortion pioneer Dr Thomas E. Allen for most of her 20s in the 1980s.
Report: Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor | Times 247

Much ado about nothing as Obama's relationship with Rev. Wright?
:cool::eusa_whistle:

lived with Pittsburgh abortion pioneer Dr Thomas E. Allen for most of her 20s in the 1980s.

I think I read somewhere that she took a sip of beer on a dare when she was 14.
And here's the reason why no one should vote for her husband and he should be banned
from politics forever...She played spin the bottle when she was 12.... :eek:

Yes, please do post a link to where President Obama said he

... because I don't believe he ever said that. I think you're lying about that.

I'm aware of the "BAIPA. The Born Alive Infant Protection Act".

==============

Interesting that its not just pub men who hate women. Its pub/rw women hate them too.

Yeah, what fucking difference does it make if he voted in favor of putting babies who survive abortions in closets to die? He didn't actually say the words, so how can anyone POSSIBLY think he's in favor of it?

Have you always been a stupid, gullible piece of shit, or is there some school out there offering classes in it?

FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’
I can see that the truth hurts as written in your response.....sad

Well, I'm sorry that you're sad about the truth of my response hurting you, but that doesn't mean you're going to get to pretend it didn't happen.

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

Brilliant sentence. "You can say he doesn't care about the welfare of babies, but really he just wanted to support the right to kill them."

That makes it all better.

He voted in favor of letting living infants outside of their mothers' wombs die. Period. End of discussion. No amount of spin will spin you away from that. Sack up and deal with it.

For the Repubs who say that they pay atention to our First Lady because they have no choice and that Repub first ladies haven't done anything for the country (check back a page or two), you MIGHT want to look at this list.

And, SHAME on you for joining the MALE repubs in demeaning the contribution of all women.

Republican First Ladies

For the leftist fools who don't understand English and want to paraphrase my posts into something I never said because they're too dickless to deal with what I DID say, you MIGHT want to quit acting like such chickenshit weasels.

I'll worry about your list just as soon as you prove that I said "Republican First Ladies haven't done anything for the country", shitstain.

SHAME on you for being an illiterate coward.

I said Republican First Ladies don't think they've been elected President and don't try to co-govern and run people's lives. So if you've got anything on your little bullshit list to contradict THAT, you go right ahead and quote it. Otherwise, fuck off and stop wasting my time trying to put your asinine words in my mouth.

Obama’s critics are free to speculate on his motives for voting against the bills, and postulate a lack of concern for babies’ welfare. But his stated reasons for opposing "born-alive" bills have to do with preserving abortion rights, a position he is known to support and has never hidden.

Brilliant sentence. "You can say he doesn't care about the welfare of babies, but really he just wanted to support the right to kill them."

That makes it all better.

He voted in favor of letting living infants outside of their mothers' wombs die. Period. End of discussion. No amount of spin will spin you away from that. Sack up and deal with it.

It's amazing to watch them spin like this on an issue that is absolutely clear cut and the evidence of Obama's position is a matter of public record from his days as Senator in Illinois.

Did anyone cover this?

I wonder if mrs santorum used birth control pills while having her alleged 6 year affair with the Doc? Did she have any out of wedlock children with the Doc? Was the relationship just platonic and not sexual?

Leave it to the feminist nazi bulldogs to come up with stuff like this.............

Im hearing too that Santorums wife runs around everyday beating up the feminist bulldogs with gigantic gorgan shaped vibrators.......the first choice of the bulldogs for home defense............

EDIT: Inappropriate Photo Removed

How ironic???

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this grown assed man just draw a vibrator in microsoft paint?

wow.

Leave it to the feminist nazi bulldogs to come up with stuff like this.............

Im hearing too that Santorums wife runs around everyday beating up the feminist bulldogs with gigantic gorgan shaped vibrators.......the first choice of the bulldogs for home defense............

EDIT: Inappropriate Photo Removed

How ironic???

baldaltima's Public Profile on Photobucket.com

wow over 2k uploads in your photobucket? No friends, family, etc. but all ms paint shit? Obsession incarnate, jeebus. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did this grown assed man just draw a vibrator in microsoft paint?

wow.

Nah........googled "gigantic feminist vibrators" and came up with that:2up:

I just touched it up with a little gay MS Paint FTW!!!

But how naive are you s0n??? Every single vile personal attack on social conservatives are compliments of the miserable feminist bulldogs..............

bulldog.png
[/IMG]

s0n.........you're a Dad now. C'mon............you cant be raising a kid with a thatched cottage mentality. Life is hard enough than to raise your kid dealing only half a deck of cards as they enter adulthood. You missed some memo's s0n........dont let the kid go multi-generational naive.

Last edited:
All I can say - is that you should weigh your priorities in life, bro. Try going outside once in a while.

Did anyone cover this?

I wonder if mrs santorum used birth control pills while having her alleged 6 year affair with the Doc? Did she have any out of wedlock children with the Doc? Was the relationship just platonic and not sexual?

Is she running for office? How about an investigation in Santorum's parents? There might be a good manufactured scandal in there someplace.

Let's have a reread of Mooche's Princeton Thesis while we're at it.

All I can say - is that you should weigh your priorities in life, bro. Try going outside once in a while.

s0n.........you're a Dad now. C'mon............you cant be raising a kid with a thatched cottage mentality. Life is hard enough than to raise your kid dealing only half a deck of cards as they enter adulthood. You missed some memo's s0n........dont let the kid go multi-generational naive.

And by the way s0n...........your post count total doesnt place you in exactly the best light in terms of priorities.:coffee::funnyface::funnyface:

And by the way s0n...........your post count total doesnt place you in exactly the best light in terms of priorities.:coffee::funnyface::funnyface:

10 posts a day on a discussion board? Oh wow.

Please - fair warning, making comments about one's family is against the rules. Her pic is there to call it cute, or not. It's not there as an invitation to bring her into discussions. But of course, that's a part of your moral fabric to do something like that so - it's not surprising.

Did anyone cover this?

Is she running for office? How about an investigation in Santorum's parents? There might be a good manufactured scandal in there someplace.

swooooosh.....

over your head Katz.....

was she or was she not a supporter of birth control or was she a good little Catholic and did not support birth control, as her stance is, now that she cleaned up her act?

simple, really.... a yes or a no....

and as stated earlier, I seriously DOUBT that you and other right wing supporters, would have said this is not about her because she isn't running, IF this had been about Mrs Obama having an alleged 6 year affair with a man 40 years her senior, during the 2008 campaign....

I personally do not care about the affair previous to her marriage....people grow and change and learn from any mistakes.....that's what we are suppose to do....

BUT the question of whether she supported birth control then is a valid question, considering her stance now and the position of the Catholic Church has taken in this political battle on contraceptions being a part of a health care policy.

Seems like she supported contraception in her early sexually active years or a baby would have come forth, OR IT IS POSSIBLE that this alleged affair was only a platonic relationship and NOT as others are stating.....?

10 posts a day on a discussion board? Oh wow.

Please - fair warning, making comments about one's family is against the rules. Her pic is there to call it cute, or not. It's not there as an invitation to bring her into discussions. But of course, that's a part of your moral fabric to do something like that so - it's not surprising.

Hey I gotta admit GT..........that is one cute kid you got there. Nothing like a daughter.............Im lucky enough to have one too.

GT bro........I just cant stand gutter style crap on these forums. Policy related stuff is all fair game..........but geez with this other crap.

Oh and GT............lets face it.......we're both a touch OCD on this forum stuff. I always feel better when I see some member with close to 50K posts in 4 years!!!

Last edited:
I'm not ocd. I have 10 posts per day, and I'm online for a living.

Also - if you cant stand the gutter style crap on these forums, why have you posted over two THOUSAND M.S. PAINT PICTURES WHICH ALL - ESSENTIALLY - call the other side a "poopy head" for all intents and purposes?

Seems a bit odd to participate in that which you cannot stand.

Did anyone cover this?

swooooosh.....

over your head Katz.....

was she or was she not a supporter of birth control or was she a good little Catholic and did not support birth control, as her stance is, now that she cleaned up her act?

simple, really.... a yes or a no....

and as stated earlier, I seriously DOUBT that you and other right wing supporters, would have said this is not about her because she isn't running, IF this had been about Mrs Obama having an alleged 6 year affair with a man 40 years her senior, during the 2008 campaign....

I personally do not care about the affair previous to her marriage....people grow and change and learn from any mistakes.....that's what we are suppose to do....

BUT the question of whether she supported birth control then is a valid question, considering her stance now and the position of the Catholic Church has taken in this political battle on contraceptions being a part of a health care policy.

Seems like she supported contraception in her early sexually active years or a baby would have come forth, OR IT IS POSSIBLE that this alleged affair was only a platonic relationship and NOT as others are stating.....?

Karen was a progressive non practicing Catholic nursing student at the time. We're talking 30 years ago. From what I gather she was in love with the man at the time and lived with him. Not an "affair".

30 years ago. It's not a valid question. It's bullshit. And she's become a practicing Catholic and they have 8 kids so we know how she feels about contraception now.:lol:

On the other hand it's been less than a decade for Obama to have not supported the Illinois Born Alive Infant Protection Act.

And that's a cold cold heart the President has.

3 times in a row.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back