Santorum's wife had six-year affair with abortion doctor

Why is Santorum responsible for his wife's actions?
He's NOT responsible for his wife's previous actions, no matter how one can try to twist it.

It's still discussion worthy " in this day and age " though....at least to some.

But his marrying a "ho" tell us a lot about his character?:eusa_whistle:
He attacked Obama on Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers and one 5second rant by Wright has not reflection on Obama ability to lead or Ayers actions before Obama was born. Both are heroes in my book. Wright a great historian and Ayers a great activist against the atrocities of the Vietman war.
she might have been a ''ho'' to some lilollady, but an affair with one single man for 6 years does not make a ''ho'' in my book...plus, look how she turned out.....? she's been faithful to her husband, she's had 8 children with him....maybe he saw the true 'her', and he judged correctly and it's 'us' who truly are not giving credit where credit is due?

I am not a Santorum for president supporter, but with this....I don't think it's an issue of his lack of judgement....He seemed to judge well...they seem to have a pretty solid, and sexually active, marriage!

He's NOT responsible for his wife's previous actions, no matter how one can try to twist it.

It's still discussion worthy " in this day and age " though....at least to some.

He attacked Obama on Rev. Wright and Bill Ayers and one 5second rant by Wright has not reflection on Obama ability to lead or Ayers actions before Obama was born. Both are heroes in my book. Wright a great historian and Ayers a great activist against the atrocities of the Vietman war.

Wright is not a historian and Ayers and his terrorist wife didn't give a rats ass about the Vietnam war in comparison to their drive to overthrow the United States.

They wanted Communism to take over America. They dedicated Prairie Fire to Sirhan Sirhan who murdered one of my heroes by the name of Robert Kennedy.

That's how sick in the freaking head those two are. And anyone that admires Ayers or Dorhn then is a hero worshiper of people who think the assassin of Robert Kennedy is a champ.

Man you dems are crazy ill to admire these two. They loved the guy that killed Bobby.

That's ill.

You Lil Ol Lady exemplify why I left my left wing roots. You are one scary crazy person who could claim to be a Democrat and still love Ayers.

Last edited:
Did anyone cover this?

I wonder if mrs santorum used birth control pills while having her alleged 6 year affair with the Doc? Did she have any out of wedlock children with the Doc? Was the relationship just platonic and not sexual?
Who cares !!!!

It's a non-story that was botched by some dirty rotten scandles in our midst.

Lets see now, you say that Santorum's wife is a whore for being single and going with a single man for 6 years, and then you praise terrorist and hate filled racist activist preachers, who teach hate from their churches, and somehow we are suppose to listen to someone like you ?

Did anyone cover this?

I wonder if mrs santorum used birth control pills while having her alleged 6 year affair with the Doc? Did she have any out of wedlock children with the Doc? Was the relationship just platonic and not sexual?
Who cares !!!!

It's a non-story that was botched by some dirty rotten scandles in our midst.

Enquireing minds want to know.
btw where is Monica's cigar?

Lets see now, you say that Santorum's wife is a whore for being single and going with a single man for 6 years, and then you praise terrorist and hate filled racist activist preachers, who teach hate from their churches, and somehow we are suppose to listen to someone like you ?

More to the point, these are the same people who react in squawking outrage if anyone DARES to say a word against those poor, innocent little angels out there who DESPERATELY need to abort their unwanted babies. God forbid anyone suggest there's anything immoral in THEIR behavior, but NOW we're hearing that having a "domestic partnership" with someone for six years is being a "whore".

Has anyone else ever noticed that when the left tries to talk about morality, they do it with the same stiff, stilted falseness that you get from someone reading a foreign language out of a book when they've never heard it spoken before?

I'm not ocd. I have 10 posts per day, and I'm online for a living.

Also - if you cant stand the gutter style crap on these forums, why have you posted over two THOUSAND M.S. PAINT PICTURES WHICH ALL - ESSENTIALLY - call the other side a "poopy head" for all intents and purposes?

Seems a bit odd to participate in that which you cannot stand.

You're being paid to do this?

Where do I sign up? To think, I've been doing this for free!

(Shhhhh. The left all think I work for the Koch brothers and the right thinks I work for Soros.)

Forum List

Back