SanFran Dem wants gay Pedophiles removed from sex-offender list

A fourteen year old human is not a prepubescent human and therefore it is not pedophilia.
You’re a disgusting excuse for a human.

No. He is absolutely accurate. Words have MEANINGS. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Pedaresty (?) I think is when it's a minor that is older but not yet adult.

In matters of right or wrong it gets sticky at the post pubescent point. For example, in many states a 16 yr old minor can marry. But I know of NO state where a 10 year old can.
Hey dummy, that was one example. It also applies to 20 year olds having sex with 10 year olds. That IS pedophilia.

Hey dummy. In that case why in the hell did you WAIT until now to pitch a fit? This law has been on the books for some time and not a peep?

The point is that the solution to the supposed problem is to stiffen up the penalty against Normative Pedophiles- not to give the Homo Perverts a break.

Laws have to be equal.

So...I have to wonder.

IS there any campaign or pressure to change the underlying law?

IF not, then why complain about at least making them equal?

I don't understand the "10 yr bit"...maybe someone else can fill in why that should be the case. Seems an excessive age diff to me. IF I understand it correctly.

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

You have got to be KIDDING...you are right? :lmao:

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.
the OP topic kinda proves you wrong doesnt it???

its happening right in front of you,,,

I think you kind of miss a lot here, but that's ok.

NAMBLA has nothing to do with anything here.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

I can tell you what I think it is: a ten year age difference.

What say you?
I say adults having sex with children is wrong,,,
Democrats think it is okay. They say pedophilia is just another one of their zillions of genders.

The Democrat party is run by a pedophile cult.

I don't think you know much about Democrats but that's ok, it's not expected of the Great Satan, who's followers lie elsewhere.

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)

You are wrong. It was NAMBLA that was behind the attempted change of the DSM to turn pedophilia into a sexual orientation instead of a criminal act.

They are small, but have infiltrated everywhere.

Instead of addressing the ten year difference, he wants to make it okay for gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists
Why does it have to be ten years? It might be only 1–2 years age difference. The pedo bear has a driver's license, and his "beta male" is too young to drive, he takes him out somewhere remote, "Bend over for me or I'm dumping your body in the desert. And don't ever speak a word of our relationship to anyone."

You are wrong. It was NAMBLA that was behind the attempted change of the DSM to turn pedophilia into a sexual orientation instead of a criminal act.

I don't thinks West...perhaps we can agree to disagree. They had their hey day long ago, with maybe a thousand max.

And...I know it seems abhorrent but there is a logic to this.

Pedophilia can be BOTH a sexual orientation AND a criminal act. It's not an either or. The fact is - pedophiles do seem oriented on children, I don't think they ever change - they just choose to become "celibate". To me, that speaks of a psychological deficit in there somewhere. As long as they don't act on the inclination, it doesn't matter, but once they do - it's a crime.

Just my two cents here.

while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

What say you?
I think we can agree on that.

Instead of addressing the ten year difference, he wants to make it okay for gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists
Why does it have to be ten years? It might be only 1–2 years age difference. The pedo bear has a driver's license, and his "beta male" is too young to drive, he takes him out somewhere remote, "Bend over for me or I'm dumping your body in the desert. And don't ever speak a word of our relationship to anyone."

What is your point, other than pedos and homos are more likely to be serial killers?

I don't thinks West...perhaps we can agree to disagree. They had their hey day long ago, with maybe a thousand max.

Pedophilia can be BOTH a sexual orientation AND a criminal act. It's not an either or. The fact is - pedophiles do seem oriented on children, I don't think they ever change - they just choose to become "celibate". To me, that speaks of a psychological deficit in there somewhere. As long as they don't act on the inclination, it doesn't matter, but once they do - it's a crime.

Just my two cents here.

Pedophilia is definitely a sexual orientation. It is an ABNORMAL one. It is incredibly harmful to children. NAMBLA's goal was to normalize it. And they have been successful in many ways. Your misinterpretation is an example of that. Pedophiles have a 100% recidivism rate. They do NOT remain celibate. The one who works for Salon was found to be grooming children in spite of his claims to being celibate.

Yes, they are psychologically fucked up. So what. The damage they do to children is horrible.

What say you?
Democrats think it is okay. They say pedophilia is just another one of their zillions of genders.

I don't think you know much about Democrats but that's ok, it's not expected of the Great Satan, who's followers lie elsewhere.
Democrats cover for pedophiles. Ask the FBI or ABC News.

If Hillary won in 2016, bill Clinton would be partying with Epstein in the white house today and sick fucks like you would be here defending them.

Just my two cents here.

Pedophilia is definitely a sexual orientation. It is an ABNORMAL one. It is incredibly harmful to children. NAMBLA's goal was to normalize it. And they have been successful in many ways. Your misinterpretation is an example of that. Pedophiles have a 100% recidivism rate. They do NOT remain celibate. The one who works for Salon was found to be grooming children in spite of his claims to being celibate.

Yes, they are psychologically fucked up. So what. The damage they do to children is horrible.

Totally agree.

Except that you far overrate both Nambla AND the general "influence" of any pedophile lobby. It makes good headlines, but there isn't much to it because it is not in any way comparable to sex between consenting adults.

You hear about "normalizing" it, but there really isn't much of a lobby there - it just makes good newsfeed. At most it is "normalizing it" as a sexual attraction, but NOT as an act. You can *think* what you want, but don't act on it. I suspect there are any number of pedos who don't act on it, but totally agree with you on recidivism of those who are "active" and the damage it does to children.

What say you?

If Hillary won in 2016, bill Clinton would be partying with Epstein in the white house today and sick fucks like you would be here defending them.
Sure sure...he and Trump would be arm and arm and...

baloney.

Both men have a lot of trouble finding their zippers and keeping their pants zipped but they aren't attracted to children;

What say you?

baloney.

Both men have a lot of trouble finding their zippers and keeping their pants zipped but they aren't attracted to children;
Bill Clinton hung out with Epstein well after it was known he was a Pedophile.

Democrats are so sick they had bill Clinton give a speech at there convention about how to behave in the oval office.

You probably believe bill when he said he's never been to Epstein Island or only flew on his plane 4 times. Admit it, you believe him...

Just my two cents here.

Totally agree.

Except that you far overrate both Nambla AND the general "influence" of any pedophile lobby. It makes good headlines, but there isn't much to it because it is not in any way comparable to sex between consenting adults.

You hear about "normalizing" it, but there really isn't much of a lobby there - it just makes good newsfeed. At most it is "normalizing it" as a sexual attraction, but NOT as an act. You can *think* what you want, but don't act on it. I suspect there are any number of pedos who don't act on it, but totally agree with you on recidivism of those who are "active" and the damage it does to children.

No, I don't. You forget my wife is a PhD psychologist and she has had to deal with NAMBLA and their efforts for decades. You seem to forget that they have been around for a long time. If they weren't being effective they would have folded long ago.

There are no known pedophiles who have not acted on their deviancy. None. Every pedophile who has ever claimed to be celibate has ALWAYS been found to be a predator.

All of them. This is not my opinion. This is factual knowledge from my wife, and her friends, one of which puts pedophiles in prison.

YOURS is opinion. Poorly informed opinion at that.

What say you?

baloney.

Democrats are so sick they had bill Clinton give a speech at there convention about how to behave in the oval office.

You probably believe bill when he said he's never been to Epstein Island or only flew on his plane 4 times. Admit it, you believe him...

Don't believe anyone, especially a dork who calls him self "the great satan".

What say you?

baloney.

Democrats are such tards. You obviously don't know what my name means. Dumb as fuck you are.

Just my two cents here.

Totally agree.

No, I don't. You forget my wife is a PhD psychologist and she has had to deal with NAMBLA and their efforts for decades. You seem to forget that they have been around for a long time. If they weren't being effective they would have folded long ago.

Oh hell no. There are a lot of "special interest" groups that go on and on and on stumbling along. Little to do with "effectiveness" and more to do with "solidarity".

There are no known pedophiles who have not acted on their deviancy. None. Every pedophile who has ever claimed to be celibate has ALWAYS been found to be a predator.

All of them. This is not my opinion. This is factual knowledge from my wife, and her friends, one of which puts pedophiles in prison.

You've created a fallacy there. KNOWN pedophiles. You only KNOW of them when they act. How on earth would you know otherwise? They aren't tattooed or marked or act bizarrely. If they don't act on it and get caught NO ONE KNOWS. So you really have no idea how many there are that don't act on it (or worse act on it and don't get caught).

No. I think it's being logical. If a pedo does not act on it, we have no way of knowing and we have no way of knowing how many don't act on it. At any rate...is it relevant? What matters is those who DO and catching them.

What say you?

baloney.

Democrats are such tards. You obviously don't know what my name means. Dumb as fuck you are.

:lol:

Touchy are you?

You need a better avatar, it screams "twerp".

Either way there is no evidence that either Clinton or Trump, despite their friendship with Epstein, engaged in sex with minors. They were run of the mill womanizers. So get a grip.

What say you?

baloney.

Touchy are you?

Either way there is no evidence that either Clinton or Trump, despite their friendship with Epstein, engaged in sex with minors. They were run of the mill womanizers. So get a grip.

The Great Satan is what Islamists call the USA.

Just my two cents here.

Totally agree.

Oh hell no. There are a lot of "special interest" groups that go on and on and on stumbling along. Little to do with "effectiveness" and more to do with "solidarity".

You've created a fallacy there. KNOWN pedophiles. You only KNOW of them when they act. How on earth would you know otherwise? They aren't tattooed or marked or act bizarrely. If they don't act on it and get caught NO ONE KNOWS. So you really have no idea how many there are that don't act on it (or worse act on it and don't get caught).

No. I think it's being logical. If a pedo does not act on it, we have no way of knowing and we have no way of knowing how many don't act on it. At any rate...is it relevant? What matters is those who DO and catching them.

You are correct about catching them, but the rest is your opinion. My wife and her friends are actually experts in the field. They are the ones who got the DSM changed back to the original definition. Like I said, our friends are experts in the field. You ain't.

What say you?

baloney.

Touchy are you?

How many times did bill Clinton fly on Epsteins plane? Please tell us. 4 or 20ish?

Forum List

Back