SanFran Dem wants gay Pedophiles removed from sex-offender list

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So this queer State Senator in San Francisco wants to remove 24 year old men who have sex (rape) 14 year old boys, because the current law is “unfair” to gays, and is more lenient towards straight men who have sex with underaged girls.
Hey homo, how about changing the law so heterosexual men having sex with underaged girls is illegal and such individuals should be put on a sex offender list. But no, he has to push his pedo Agenda.

Wiener’s SB145 would create parity by giving judges discretion over sex-offender registration in all cases involving voluntary intercourse between teenagers ages 14 to 17, who cannot legally consent, and adults who are less than 10 years older.

“California’s sex offender registry continues to draw that distinction — an antiquated, outdated, leftover distinction — that somehow oral sex is worse than vaginal sex,” Wiener said.

The bill:

Here’s the homo pushing this shit:
scott-wiener.jpg

Coubq4aVUAAx--5.jpg:large

San Francisco values:
DKhJhoEVoAEG9JM.jpg

It's still illegal. People need to quit getting their news from Facebook. It simply makes the reporting requirements the same for all.

I looked up the bill. What it SOUNDED like was that the male-to-male aspect would be legally brought in line with the male-to-female aspect of "statutory rape". So in essence the law is EQUAL regardless of gender.

HOWEVER...that leaves a real concern here. 10 years. The cut off for the difference in ages (the law would make that the same for male to male or male to female).

However....10 years. That means a 14 year old and a 24 year old. But that's another law.

This one from what I understand is only about sex offender registry - in other words male to male sex offenders are treated the same as male to female sex offenders.

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?

Last edited:
The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

Boy Scout supporters?

So this queer State Senator in San Francisco wants to remove 24 year old men who have sex (rape) 14 year old boys, because the current law is “unfair” to gays, and is more lenient towards straight men who have sex with underaged girls.
Hey homo, how about changing the law so heterosexual men having sex with underaged girls is illegal and such individuals should be put on a sex offender list. But no, he has to push his pedo Agenda.

Wiener’s SB145 would create parity by giving judges discretion over sex-offender registration in all cases involving voluntary intercourse between teenagers ages 14 to 17, who cannot legally consent, and adults who are less than 10 years older.

“California’s sex offender registry continues to draw that distinction — an antiquated, outdated, leftover distinction — that somehow oral sex is worse than vaginal sex,” Wiener said.

The bill:

scott-wiener.jpg

San Francisco values:
DKhJhoEVoAEG9JM.jpg

Nuke it from space....thats the only answer.

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

You have got to be KIDDING...you are right? :lmao:

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.
the OP topic kinda proves you wrong doesnt it???

its happening right in front of you,,,

I think you kind of miss a lot here, but that's ok.

NAMBLA has nothing to do with anything here.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

The gay pedophile group is not large. The pressure is coming from all pedophiles. The goal is to eliminate all sexual prohibitions between adults and minors. The change in the law legalizes a 20 year old man raping a ten year old boy or girl. That's this time. It will be moved down to six years old next time.

(or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare).
No less common than the male/male variety. Jewish girls "bat mitzvah" — Christian baby showers, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, Tupperware parties, Avon, that female/female social garbage just goes on and on — they party so hard they don't even notice men anymore — how can anyone think that nonsense is "rare" or unusual in this day and age?

Underage girls show up, there's plenty of alcohol, marijuana, probably other street drugs of some sort, but it's okay because no men or boys are in attendance.

The bill:

scott-wiener.jpg

San Francisco values:
DKhJhoEVoAEG9JM.jpg
Just disgusting AND despicable.

The bill:

scott-wiener.jpg

San Francisco values:
DKhJhoEVoAEG9JM.jpg

Nuke it from space....thats the only answer.
Lol

You can know that as long as the LGBpbiWTF movement has any say, they are never going to support “equalizing” laws against sexually abusing minors, in the direction of making them harsher against any child abusers.

So, male-on-male child rape is treated more harshly than male-on-female child rape under previous laws. What's wrong with that? And if that is deemed unfair, why not “equalize” the law in the direction of treating male-on-female child rape more harshly?

I think it's obvious. Any step in the direction of making any form of sexual abuse of a minor more legally acceptable is “progress”, in the minds of these depraved degenerate.

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?
That’s what I pointed out, did you not read what I posted?
Instead of addressing the ten year difference, he wants to make it okay for gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists. It’s disgraceful.

while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

I can tell you what I think it is: a ten year age difference.

What say you?

Forum List

Back