SanFran Dem wants gay Pedophiles removed from sex-offender list

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?
That’s what I pointed out, did you not read what I posted?
Instead of addressing the ten year difference, he wants to make it okay for gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists. It’s disgraceful.

Actually...your emphasis is different. You don't really care about the 10 year age difference...right? I mean if you did you would have pitched a fit much earlier.

THIS is what you care about: gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists.

NOT: pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

You have got to be KIDDING...you are right? :lmao:

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.
the OP topic kinda proves you wrong doesnt it???

its happening right in front of you,,,

I think you kind of miss a lot here, but that's ok.

NAMBLA has nothing to do with anything here.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

I can tell you what I think it is: a ten year age difference.

What say you?
I say adults having sex with children is wrong,,,

A fourteen year old human is not a prepubescent human and therefore it is not pedophilia.
You’re a disgusting excuse for a human.

No. He is absolutely accurate. Words have MEANINGS. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Pedaresty (?) I think is when it's a minor that is older but not yet adult.

In matters of right or wrong it gets sticky at the post pubescent point. For example, in many states a 16 yr old minor can marry. But I know of NO state where a 10 year old can.

So, male-on-male child rape is treated more harshly than male-on-female child rape under previous laws
Men are typically heavier and stronger than women, which makes it unlikely for a woman to be guilty of forcibly raping a man, but women frequently drug men or adulterate their food or drink in order to come onto them sexually, and are quite fully as capable as men of forcibly mistreating children of both sexes.

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

What say you?
I tend to agree...but I'll play the devil's advocate here.

What if....a 17 yr and a 21 yr old? Or a 16 yr old and 18 yr old (correct me if I'm wrong but legal ages vary by state?)

Should the 21 yr old know better? Ya...but the age difference is not huge. When it comes to "statutory rape" - there is a lot of grey area. I think that is why is it is conflicting in classifying it as a sex offender crime that should be in a registry. I think there is push back on that because it has ruined many young men's lives.

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?
Instead of addressing the ten year difference, he wants to make it okay for gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists. It’s disgraceful.

Actually...your emphasis is different. You don't really care about the 10 year age difference...right? I mean if you did you would have pitched a fit much earlier.

THIS is what you care about: gay pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists.

NOT: pedos to rape kids ten years younger than them and have them removed from sex offender lists
Perhaps you missed this part:
“Hey homo, how about changing the law so heterosexual men having sex with underaged girls is illegal and such individuals should be put on a sex offender list.”

Don’t put words in my mouth or try to misrepresent what I said.

A fourteen year old human is not a prepubescent human and therefore it is not pedophilia.

Lina Medina was not prepubescent when she was raped, at the age of four or five. Does that make that not an act of pedophilia?

You are talking about a 4 or 5 year old. He is talking about a 14 year old. For a 4 or 5 year old to get pregnant (aside from the criminal aspect of it) means there is something endocrinially wrong with her. The two are not comparable - pedophilia is defined as prepubescent and no one in their right mind would consider a 4 year old to be "pubescent".

No. He is absolutely accurate. Words have MEANINGS. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent. Pedaresty (?) I think is when it's a minor that is older but not yet adult.

In matters of right or wrong it gets sticky at the post pubescent point. For example, in many states a 16 yr old minor can marry. But I know of NO state where a 10 year old can.
Hey dummy, that was one example. It also applies to 20 year olds having sex with 10 year olds. That IS pedophilia.

“Hey homo, how about changing the law so heterosexual men having sex with underaged girls is illegal and such individuals should be put on a sex offender list.”

Sure. But WHY didn't you care enough before this? Why only when it became a "homo"?

Sure. But WHY didn't you care enough before this? Why only when it became a "homo"?
Because that San Fran homo is trying to change the law to get HOMO pedos off the sex offender lists. If he wants to make it mandatory to keep heterosexual ones on them, it would be a different story and it would be supported.

Because that San Fran homo is trying to change the law to get HOMO pedos off the sex offender lists. If he wants to make it mandatory to keep heterosexual ones on them, it would be a different story and it would be supported.

I think you are fighting the wrong battle here Hawk because you are seeing it through the "homo" Lens.

Two issues:
1. The different under the law of homo and hetero statuatory rape. Fact is they should be equal. Issue now resolved.

2. IS the current statute sufficient? That is a whole 'other argument and a completely different battle.

I think you are fighting the wrong battle here Hawk because you are seeing it through the "homo" Lens.

Two issues:
1. The different under the law of homo and hetero statuatory rape. Fact is they should be equal. Issue now resolved.

2. IS the current statute sufficient? That is a whole 'other argument and a completely different battle.
I’m not the one seeing it through a “homo lens”, the gay SF Senator is. That’s why he is pushing for lesser penalties for “anal sex” and “oral sex”, instead of pushing for bigger penalties for heterosexual ones. He is a sicko, pushing his homo-progressive and man-boy love Agenda. And as usual, the usual suspects are here laying down cover for these sycophants.

You are talking about a 4 or 5 year old. He is talking about a 14 year old. For a 4 or 5 year old to get pregnant (aside from the criminal aspect of it) means there is something endocrinially wrong with her. The two are not comparable - pedophilia is defined as prepubescent and no one in their right mind would consider a 4 year old to be "pubescent".

Puberty doesn't happen at a fixed age. It varies from one person, to another. Most 14-year-olds have been, or are going through it, but some have not, yet.

Lina Medina, of course, was an unusual, extreme case, having gone through puberty, according to different accounts at anywhere from 18 months to three years of age. By four or five, she was well enough developed to become pregnant, and to give birth by Caesarian to a healthy baby.

She was not prepubescent when she was raped, even though she was only four or five years old at the time. Does this make that rape not an act of pedophilia?

And recognizing the scientific reality that she had achieved that level of sexual maturity at such a young age, does that make me not in my right mind?

But then I forget, that I am arguing with someone who unless I am mistaken, believes that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Whether you think that I,or anyone else, is in one's right mind, is not terribly relevant.

You want to see a Democrat get really excited, tell it you know of some kids that need a Democrat to educate them about gay sex.

Democrats have a thing for pedophiles. They watch videos of Biden and think the way he creeps on little girls is totally cool.

Boy Scout supporters?
The boy scout leaders that abused boys should be executed, i don't understand about the cub scouts. Because my son was one and I had to be there with him at all times. Even camping trips.

What say you?
Democrats think it is okay. They say pedophilia is just another one of their zillions of genders.

The Democrat party is run by a pedophile cult.

Hey dummy, that was one example. It also applies to 20 year olds having sex with 10 year olds. That IS pedophilia.

Hey dummy. In that case why in the hell did you WAIT until now to pitch a fit? This law has been on the books for some time and not a peep?

Hey dummy. In that case why in the hell did you WAIT until now to pitch a fit? This law has been on the books for some time and not a peep?

The point is that the solution to the supposed problem is to stiffen up the penalty against Normative Pedophiles- not to give the Homo Perverts a break.

Forum List

Back