Why do you think this school district is having parents sign waivers so they won't eavesdrop on kids in-home learning.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe if we really would have eavesdropped for 3 decades, we wouldn't be in this cancelled cultured white brainwashed morons.

This article should really concern all normal non brain washed people

Maybe if we really would have eavesdropped for 3 decades, we wouldn't be in this cancelled cultured white brainwashed morons.

Confidential info given to children that parents can’t here? This is a joke right?

Some students are not as smart as their parents think they are, and the teachers are not inclined to push them as much as the parents think the teachers should. And then, there are other children participating in the online class and they have a right to privacy.

Last edited:

Because: end game indoctrination. What modern educators have been instructed to teach our children would blow our minds. Sodomy. Satanism. Sadism. Anti-Americanism. Critical race theory. Anti-Christ level anti-Christian values. Anti-fact. Moral relativism. Moral nihilism. Postmodernism. And on and on and on right down into the abyss . . .

Because: end game indoctrination. What modern educators have been instructed to teach our children would blow our minds. Sodomy. Satanism. Sadism. Anti-Americanism. Critical race theory. Anti-Christ level anti-Christian values. Anti-fact. Moral relativism. Moral nihilism. Postmodernism. And on and on and on right down into the abyss . . .

Tennessee, the hotbed of Satanism.

Dear Principal:

Since I am paying for this educational program of yours, you can rest assured I or my wife will monitor it for the duration, and record it as well, in case later reference to it proves necessary.

Sincerely,

B. Kinetta

cc: Dewey, Cheatum & Howe, Esq.

I think a parent has every right to know what, and how, their children are being taught. Any teacher that believes otherwise should be fired on the spot.

Edit: Or any elected official for that matter.

So, I suppose this is in Franklin, TN. Hope it is not in Jackson, TN. Guess I will soon find out.

Repeat after me! Say sorry for slavery! You racist white pigs lol

I think a parent has every right to know what, and how, their children are being taught. Any teacher that believes otherwise should be fired on the spot.

Edit: Or any elected official for that matter.
I second this. When there is nothing to hide, nobody minds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wouldn't sign shit, and then I'd tell them they have no right to deny education to anyone, b/c that is what tax dollars pay for. . . .

Some students are not as smart as their parents think they are, and the teachers are not inclined to push them as much as the parents think the teachers should. And then, there are other children participating in the online class and they have a right to privacy.
No they dont---------

Parents should know exactly what is being discussed in class and what other little heathens are in their kids class.

Teachers and schools need oversight----they are miserably failing.

What is dumb about all of this... It's an ONLINE class... I'll just fuck'n record it. What the are they doing to do about it?

And you damn skippy that if I don't like something I see after watching it... Oh... People will hear about it. I have no problems with that at all.

What is dumb about all of this... It's an ONLINE class... I'll just fuck'n record it. What the are they doing to do about it?

And you damn skippy that if I don't like something I see after watching it... Oh... People will hear about it. I have no problems with that at all.
What's dumb about this is that nobody here seems to be able to imagine the idea that students would be visible to other parents, in their own homes. This is what prompted this. Not some insane idea of hiding the classes from parents.

What's dumb about this is that nobody here seems to be able to imagine the idea that students would be visible to other parents, in their own homes. This is what prompted this. Not some insane idea of hiding the classes from parents.
Why would they be visible? Is a camera necessary to take the class? What purpose would the camera serve on the students side?

Why would they be visible? Is a camera necessary to take the class? What purpose would the camera serve on the students side?

Edit: Don't get me wrong... It makes sense for the TEACHER to be on camera... No student needs to be.

Edit2: I don't blame you for thinking of things that make this have some semblance of sense. Just to make that clear. I just don't think you've thought that through all the way.

Not to mention since a lot of parents are working from home their work set up is in close proximity to their child's home desk. It's impossible not to hear what's going on. After all, we don't all live in 4000 square foot homes with multiple offices. smh at Tennessee school district.

Forum List

Back