Sanctuary Cities

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Should the federal government sue the sanctuary cities?
And, what will happen if they do

Last edited:
I would send teams of ICE agents to the courthouse every day. Any interference with enforcement of federal immigration law by state or municipal officials would be met with arrests.

Should the federal government due the sanctuary cities?

Exactly what do you mean by "due the sanctuary cities"? Are you saying to fine or tax them?
typo "sue"

What would they sue them for? And, are you sure that it would have the legal legs to be able to stick? I don't.
t
The federal government has withheld funding for states before.

Trump should declare martial law and send in the National Guard backed up by ICE.

I would send teams of ICE agents to the courthouse every day. Any interference with enforcement of federal immigration law by state or municipal officials would be met with arrests.

So, you guys dream of Trump being a dictator and turning this country into a police state. Good to know.

So much for the party of State's rights......lol

Exactly what do you mean by "due the sanctuary cities"? Are you saying to fine or tax them?
Yes, fine or tax.
a border wall tax

Can't tax them, only Congress can pass legislation when it comes to money matters. And fine them? For what specifically?
Fine them for harboring illegals.

Last edited:

typo "sue"

What would they sue them for? And, are you sure that it would have the legal legs to be able to stick? I don't.
t
The federal government has withheld funding for states before.

That was under Nixon, and it was also one of the things they were going to impeach him for. After Nixon, that power was no longer held by the president.

Trump should declare martial law and send in the National Guard backed up by ICE.

So, you guys dream of Trump being a dictator and turning this country into a police state. Good to know.

How is enforcing existing federal law indicative of a dictatorship?

So much for the party of State's rights......lol

States do not have the right to interfere with the enforcement of constitutional federal law.

Why do you need to have the National Guard involved?

On average an illegal alien receives about $8000 per year in benefits. So, the fine should be 8000 per illegal alien.

Why do you need to have the National Guard involved?

Where did I mention the National Guard, which cannot be used to enforce domestic law?

Forum List

Back